Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
Shazia moved her hands from behind my neck and placed it on my shoulder and applied slight pressure pushing me away gently. She bent down in front of me and kissed my lips. While she bent forwards, her ass moved backwards and so I began moving my hands up her body. Her blouse-covered boobs were hanging in front of me. While we kissed, I could see her deep cleavage line between her breasts. With no more control on myself, I cupped my wife’s left breast with my right hand and squeezed it. Her flesh felt so soft. Still kissing, I started to unpin her blouse from front. As soon as the blouse opened, my wife’s white bra became visible fully.  Without wasting much time, I pushed my hands into the sides of her blouse to reach her back. I searched for her bra strap and unclasped her bra. I now brought my right hand front and immediately pushed it inside her bra from below and grabbed her right breast directly. I could feel her nipple poking my palm while I pressed her boob. Shazia stopped kissing me, but hugged me placing her face over my left shoulder. With her left hand, she caught my right hand and tried pulling it out. I continued to squeeze her breast more forcibly and kissed her neck, earlobes, and shoulder.

In a turning fashion, I slowly made her sit beside me and made her lie down. I climbed on top of my wife. I caught her hands and spread both her arms to either side. I crashed on top of her now and began kissing her face, lips, cheeks, ears, neck, chest, and shoulders. In the silent bedroom, all I could now hear was Shazia moaning, “aaah…ahh..hmm…”. I now brought myself up a little and saw her face. She had her eyes closed and was biting her lips. I was now confident that Shazia was ready and will not resist. I freed her hands and caught her blouse and bra and pulled them off her arms. For the first time, I saw my wife topless. Her fleshy boobs were open in front of me. Her boobs were fair, large, and round. Her nipples were like two tiny dark brown buds with a small black border around it on her breast skin. Using both my hands I cupped her breasts and lowered myself. I kissed all over her boobs and began sucking on both her nipples one after the other. I felt Shazia’s hands on my chest trying to push me with some gentle force but not strong enough to actually push me off.

After enjoying Shazia’s boobs for some time, I sat up and started to undress myself. Shazia noticed me undressing and she sat up and untied her saree skirt and pulled it off. Shazia now turned and positioned herself in the usual sleeping direction on bed. While I still undressed, I saw that she was in her white panty. With my eyes, I gestured her that it needs to be removed. She smiled shyly saying no. I quickly undressed myself and climbed on top of my wife. Our naked bodies now felt each other as we hugged tightly and kissed. While continuing to kiss, I caught her backside of neck using my left hand and I pushed my right hand below into her panty to reach her pussy. My wife’s hands were trying to stop my moves in vain. She kept her legs close enough to stop my hands from going any further. I pushed my right hand harder into the gap between her legs and quickly felt a wet spot. I rubbed my wife’s pussy with my fingers and I could feel her wetness increasing as I did that. We continued this way for some time. I then moved and lay beside her. I started pulling off her panty. Although I heard Shazia say no, she had lifted both her legs up to let me pull her panty off easily. With my left hand still behind her neck, I pulled her face closer to my side and kissed her. With my right hand, I caught her right hand and brought it to my cock. With no more instructions or guidance, I felt her soft right hand holding my cock at its full length. While we kissed, I could feel her right hand silently play with my cock. She either caught my dick more tight at times or gave gentle strokes or her fingers moved quickly over my dick as though she was imaging it in her mind. All this while, I kept moving my right hand in the inner side of her right thigh. I then moved my hand to her pussy and directly inserted my middle finger. Shazia’s hips lifted up in a reflex immediately and dropped back to bed. She could only moan as her lips were locked in kiss with my lips. I began fingering her and her body began to move in desperate way.

When I broke the kiss, I again put my leg around and climbed over my wife’s naked body. I rubbed myself on her and kissed her neck and face all over. Her right hand was still on my cock and I felt her left hand run through my back. Shazia suddenly folded her legs up and spread wider. I felt her directing my cock into her pussy hole. I felt a wet feeling in the tip of my cock. I slowly pushed my hips a little forward and I sensed my cock slowly moving into my wife’s pussy hole. I heard my wife moan, “haaaannhhh” as she held me tight now with both her hands on my back and her legs around me. I went as deep as possible into Shazia’s hole and remained in that position for few seconds. I then pulled back until I felt her pussy only in the tip of my penis. I thrust my penis again deep into my wife’s wet vagina. Shazia moaned again, but her moan was more softer now. I then started fucking my wife. I kept kissing and sucking her boobs while I fucked her for the next few minutes. I was struggling to get an orgasm. Although I was enjoying it, something was missing. Some emptiness in my thoughts. While I continued fucking my wife, my mind suddenly went to think about our evening together. I remembered those men watching specific parts of her body with lust. I remembered my wife exposing her navel out in public to those men in the pan shop. I imagined what dirty thoughts they may have had in them. I wondered what all they could have seen of my wife. I felt they may have seen my wife naked within their minds.  I wondered what comment they may have passed at my wife that she blushed. Then, all of a sudden… the moment I thought those men in pan shop may have wanted to fuck my wife by putting their dicks into this same pussy that I was now fucking, I just burst into an orgasm and fell on top of my wife breathing hard. My wife was also breathing hard and kissed me. She appeared satisfied with the pumping she had. We lay like that for some time and then Shazia moved me away to the side saying she wants to wash herself. I admired my wife’s back as she walked to the bathroom naked.

[Image: 10.png]

I lay on bed thinking to myself – Finally, I fucked the cunt of my childhood beauty who I always desired. I did not know at that time that this same hole of my wife’s vagina was fucked by many dicks in exchange of money. I also never thought that my wife will allow any other man after me to put his penis inside her pussy and fuck her. Shazia returned from bathroom and switched off the light now. She climbed on bed and lay beside me. We once again kissed and said good night to each other and slept hugging each other.

To be continued...
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 12 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 15-04-2023, 04:50 AM