Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
He got the hint and he went on to massage her feet and gently pressed her calves. Now she brought both her legs on his thighs and he enjoyed pressing the soft flesh up her legs and he slowly moved upwards. By the time his hands crossed over her thighs barely above the knee, she pulled her legs back and turned around now she let her hair fall to his chest… then slowly let herself down on his lap. She picked up his hands and let them rest on her face. He slowly traced his fingers on her face, though her hair and he reached the sharp nose. He rubbed her eyes and forehead. Then, he went back to the chin. He picked her lower lip in his fingers and traced his finger to the upper lip. It was so soft that he wanted to kiss it. He tried to bed down to kiss, but his tall figure didn’t allow him the access. He lifted his thigh up slightly and reached his destination and quickly she turned and laughed evading him. He gently pressed and turned her face back on top and planted a gentle kiss. He couldn’t stay in that pose for long so he sat straight again. But his hands slowly started to move down her throat. He gently traced down her throat and he was reaching to the top of her cleavage. She held his hands and stopped him.
“Do you really want to have your revenge?” He did not know what to say. She took his hand away and lifted herself up.
“How about fashion show?”
“Fashion show? Where?” Sona looked blank at his sudden suggestion.
“Today, you bought new cloths, how about you wearing them and modeling for me?” cheered Vineeth
“That sounds cool” Sona walked in to her bed room picking up the purchases
When she returned, Vineeth was all ready to ogle and swallow up her beauty. Sona came with the same dress she was wearing in the trial room. The half t-shirt and the mini skirt looked fitter now. She had worn it at very low hip and there was a steep slope between her navel and the waist line of the skirt. But it kind of covered her mid thigh and when she turned around there was no scope for him to see what he saw in the trail room for a flashing second. She walked like a ramp model and came close to Vineeth and lifted her leg and put on the sofa close to his thighs. Her other leg was pressing Vineeths other thigh. From that pose Vineeth looked up to see and he saw a glimpse of her breast but it looked different this time. She turned around in the same speed and walked couple of steps back.

She moved up a few steps and slowly started to move her body seductively to the tune playing in the TV. With teasing look, she pulled the hem of her top and slowly lifted it up. Her skin colored bra came into view.
“I’ve seen more than that”
“What have you seen?”
“Well, I’ve seen your bare breasts in the morning”
“So you don’t want to see. I have no issues!”
She dropped the hem back.
“No, no… I’d love to see it again” he got up.
“Stay where you are” she again picked up the hem of her top and gently lifted it to her chest and turned away from him. It was the strapless bra she bought.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 13-04-2023, 04:01 PM