Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
As they moved in back to bedroom after wishing good nights to Vineeth, Sona seemed more desperate to talk to Ajit.
“Honey, are you sure about this?”
“Yeah babe, I am fine. You know what! I was even thinking of what dress you should wear to go for a date" Ajit was eager to let her know he is all into planning.
"Really, what is it?"
"Remember the golden fleeced negligee I bought for you from the Europe trip?"
"Oh that, I don't get to wear except for the one party we went in Taj, but don't you think it is too revealing?"
"That's the idea!" winked Ajit.
"I have to wear a strapless bra for that"
"Well, how about going braless with negligee"
"It is a public place"
"But honey, you love to show off your nice assets! Haven't we had enough fun flashing up in the car?"
"No one really could catch up with us on the car, besides it was flashing to strangers whom I’d never meet"
"If you consider that inappropriate, wear a strapless bra"
"My old bra has become loose; I may have to buy a new one"
"Then, why don't you go buy one tomorrow"
"What should be the bottom?"
"You've got this linen wrap skirt; I love to see you with that and the negligee"
The match seemed great to Sona. Ajit always had a good taste when it came to dressing. She admires his choice of dresses too. No wonder, his female counter parts rope him in at every business party. She looked at Ajit and enjoyed his manly charms, his biceps and balding head with bright eyes. It was her turn to reach up to his thick lips this time. Sona turned around and hugged him tight. “I love you Ajit” His hands rubbed her back and the neck. His one hand was inside her hair. He picked her face up and kissed her lips. She reciprocated hungrily her hands were holding him tight. Ajit pushed her chin up and slightly bit her chin and mock bit her neck. She likes it every time they have intercourse. And he gave a noisy kiss on her cheeks. She remembered the kiss Vineeth gave that pushed her to the wilder side. She was kissing as if there was no tomorrow. Ajit got a little bolder and lifted her up and placed her on the bed with her legs spread.. Then he kneeled and lifted her home skirt up. He started to kiss her thighs. Sona adjusted a little and gave him the access. Ajit quickly started to kiss her abrasive mound as there was hair grown from her last shave. He soon sank his face between her legs to reach and taste the salty underside of her clit. He was gently kissing it. He licked her upper lips on the top side of the slit. Then his tongue travelled south to the clit again. He sucked it in, holding it between his lips he left it. When he left it, the elastic return felt like a vibration starting from her clit and transcending up to her. He repeated this for couple of more times as if tuning a musical instrument. Soon his tongue was stroking the inner folds and he did a great job. It wasn’t the first time he is giving her oral pleasure yet it felt all new and fresh. Her breathing went hard and she was pressing her breasts in her own hand. she came more violently this time. She cried out “Ohmmmp….” That was louder. He laid her on the bed like a flower. In no time he undressed and quickly moved over to her. This time she pushed him down and rolled up over him. She sat on his laps and started to ride him forward cow girl style. She reached for Ajit’s erect cock, pulled its foreskin down, and pushed it into her cunt. It did not need any lubricant as it was already so slippery with her own cum and Ajits saliva. She humped him roughly. Ajit held her hips for support. Soon he lifted himself to match her thrust and pulled her close to him. Her nipples were his target; he tried to catch the right side one with his lips. He was successful; he was suckling on it while she slowed down her speed. Soon Sona stopped moving and fell flat on Ajit. Ajit was skillfully moving her down while holding her in one hand. Ajit moved fast and rammed himself deep into her while she was moaning and calling out “ohh.. give it to me babe”. She got vocal and was crying out his name and alternate with “Ohhh yes, hmmm, hukkkmm”. These meaningless words were the rhythm of that night. He was kept going for a while. He was suckling on her left breast while very rhythmically pistoned in and out. He was bucking up his ass and the penetration was deep. In an electrifying motion, he came wildly into her. “Come on babe” she welcomed his ejaculation inside her. They were hugging close and slept without bothering to cover themselves on. .

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 12-04-2023, 02:37 PM