Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
It was Vineeth’s turn to blush as he knew what she refers to. She must have felt his bold move on her butts in the morning.
“No, I am actually scared”
“What are you going to do about it?”
“I actually need some help”
“What help?”
“I need some training?”
“Training for love?”
“No, but to talk to girls confidently”
“You are confident with me”
“Yes, that’s why you can help me”
“What exactly is the kind of help you want?”
“May be you could be like a girl friend and train me how to talk”
“Oh, you want me to be your surrogate girlfriend?”
“Yea, kind of”
“But to get a pretty girl friend like me, you may have to work hard to impress me”
“Sure, I’ll do anything”
“Ok, it’s a deal, we can train on that, but all in my terms ok?”
“Oh yes, Ok”
Vineeth couldn’t stop smiling!
“Well, what’s her name?”
“Kavitha, we call her Kavi”
“Is she pretty girl?” questioned with my girlish jealousy.
“She is beautiful, with cute nose and curly hair, well she is someone’s girlfriend, what is the point?” Vineeth was visibly dejected.
“How did you miss her, did you ever tell her that you liked her or loved her?”
“No, I guess I waited too long. This guy took the chance and proposed her before I could. He is a college champ and she did not seem to hesitate to accept his proposal”
“Is she really happy with him?”
“How do I know? Once I learnt that she is not for me, I’ve lost hope. May be I should have tried talking to her earlier when I had the chance.”
“Well, you seem to be still hovering over with her in your mind”
“I want to get over it. I want to focus on my studies. I want to carry on” Vineeth sounded very weak.
“Jamai, you couldn’t give her up in your mind. If you want to deal with hard things in life, you got to face them head on and not chicken out” mentored Sona.
“How, I had no idea that I might miss her so easily. Now, what is left to face?”
“Ok, here it goes, the first lesion of being a boyfriend is you should love her from the bottom of your heart”
“But now….” Sona showed her hand signaling him to stop.
“She was like an unconquered land, but now someone is trying to occupy it, what should you do? At least try to let her know that you are interested in her.”
“I did not dare to talk to her”
“Communication is rule number one.”
“Well, I missed the train. Isn’t this too late?”
“Are they married yet?”
“No, he is in the final year like me and she is our junior, it would take at least couple of years before they get married”
“So there is still a speck of hope”
That brightened Vineeth’s face.
“Really, do you mean it?”
“Of course, not every love is successful, and every failure is final”
“I don’t quite understand your point”
“Well, let’s take it slow. I want to assess the situation first hand, then I’ll tell you if there is any hope or not”
“Ok, what should I do now?”
“Do you otherwise speak to her, just as a friend and not as a boy friend?”
“Yep, I have said a few hellos and few general college stuff. Nothing was personal between us”
“Ok, what about her boyfriend, do you speak to him?”
“Yes, he is my classmate, I speak to him”
“Good, find out what is his next plan with his girlfriend”
“How can I ask?”
“Well, tell him you are bringing your girlfriend for a movie over the weekend and ask him if he could join with his girl”
“Wow, that is a nice Idea, but I have no girl friend”
“You’ve just made arrangement with a surrogate”
“Ohhh.. Yea… how stupid am I? But, but… how can I take you for a movie?”
“Well, ask Ajit for permission”
“No way what would he think about me? I don’t dare”
“See, that’s your problem, you give up even before trying”
“But… “ Vineeth stumbled and suddenly it looked so clear to him. He is failing because he is procrastinating and giving up even before trying.
“Boldness is not about just taking a freak chance, It is taking a calculated risk, even when you know there is little chance of victory” Sona couldn’t believe she is getting this philosophical and encouraging or luring him to take her out for a movie. First of all, she wasn’t sure if she could handle going with Vineeth alone for a movie. She wasn’t further sure, if Ajit would give permission to let his wife accompany an adolescent young man without getting jealous.
“Ok, I’ll ask him” Vineeth seemed to be resolute about his new gained cognizance.
“That’s my boy” Sona got up and gave him a hug. It was a liberal hug. Vineeth was feeling shy to hug her.
“Come on, if you are feeling shy with your girlfriend she would find someone who gives good hugs”
He tightened the hug, her boobs pressed against his chest and she felt his force.
“No, no. not so tight. It must be firm but gentle” She hugged his back and gently squeezed his butts.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 11-04-2023, 04:49 PM