Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The next day, the watchman came up with a ghost story. It was the talk of the college about a ghost in the middle of the night.
Soon, Ajit returned after dropping them in station.
“Honey, when would you go to bring the stuff from Vineeth’s hostel?”
“Yea, we’ll plan it for tomorrow”
As soon as Ajit came in, Vineeth started to be uncomfortable sitting around.
She offered one of Ajit’s night pants.
Ajit asked him about his plans for the next day, They were talking about the new institute for CAT.
She moved to the bedroom to arrange and soon Ajit followed.
He came and hugged her from behind.
“What’s the boy saying?”
“Well, he is all concerned about his education and settling in life”
“He is focused on his goals, isn’t he?”
Noticing Ajits hands maneuver the small of her back and the other hand massaging her butts, she said, “Look, now who is focused on the goal”
They both laughed.
She sat on the bed and pulled his head to her lap. She was telling about the things they were discussing while he was gone. She reached out to the hairy chest and was letting her fingers find his nipples. She rolled them with her fingers. She likes to make them erect just like getting her own nipples erect. She learned a man can be aroused by playing with is chest and nipples too. She liked to tease his nipples with her darting tongue and she finds the result of such teasing is all was rewarded with a hard cock, leaking with precum.
The door was knocked, and Vineeth came in, Ajit and Sona did not change their posture, and Sona was still rubbing Ajit’s nipples, and Vineeth gazed upon that for a moment and asked, “Sorry, did I disturb you? May I use your bathroom to take bath?”
“Of course you can, do you want warm water?”
“No, I am just fine with the cold shower, I might need a towel”
Sona got up to give him a towel. She bent down to pick up the towel and handed it over to him. From his angle her cleavage must be visible. But Vineeth did not seem to notice.
Ajit has decided to see if the fire would catch on it’s own when the camphor is set closer. He would play catalyst but he wanted Sona to be a willing partner. He knew he is playing with fire. Making his wife fall for this young boy could back fire him. But his lusty mind and the desire to have a child were stronger than the prospect of him losing ground as a husband in the romantic battle he is pushing his wife into. He wasn’t sure, he had no backup plans. He has come forward openly about his desire, his willingness to share his wife with someone for a benefit. He trusted Sona so much and only this confidence gave him the boldness to pursue his lusty desire. It is strange that he wants to watch her being happy with someone else. Is it a sacrifice? Or is it the pride of his confidence that his wife would return back to him after the planned encounter with a sole purpose of having a child. The question still hung strong whether she would get back to a normal relationship with him after sleeping with someone else. He knew he is taking a big risk. But he loved the thrill this risk threw on him. The desire of wanting to see his wife sleep with Vineeth was heavy upon him. He felt no shame to discuss it with Sona. He did not feel inferior to push her to the burning desire of lust for someone else.
Sona got up and gave the towel to Vineeth as he took the towel from her hand, he pulled her close to him, hugged her. He pulled her face close to his lips… and kissed on her luscious lips. Vineeth lustfully and hungrily pulled Sona’s lower lips into his lips and his hands travelled to her butts and pulling her closer to him….
“What are you dreaming?” Sona shook Ajit back to reality.
“No, nothing” stammered Ajit
Ajit was wishing to see his day dream come true on of these days. But at the same time, he did not want to push it too hard. He knows sex and sensuality are supposed to be handled very gently.
“Come on, spell it out, I know you have something going on in your mind”
“I was just thinking about my plan”
“Don’t start it, I know where you are coming to, you are thinking about me seducing him, don’t you?” Sona pushed him down on the bed, and squeezed out his cock, which was growing under her hold.
“No, I was thinking about him just kissing you”
“You kiss me, that is enough” she hungrily searched for his lips to kiss.
He pulled her closer and searched for her luscious lips and gently kissed her lips, then he pulled the lower lip into his mouth and soon his tongue was probing into her. Sona responded with the same vigor and kissed him back. She felt strange that she was not getting offended by the idea which is brought up over and over again. She felt the thrill at the possibilities while not being sure why she was accepting the whole idea.
Would it happen? If it happens what are the pros and cons? Does she really need someone else to love her? Ajit was always a great lover. His lovemaking skills sufficiently satisfied her. He was advancing his idea with the prospect of baby. Though Sona was primarily fine with the idea, somewhere back of her mind, she wasn’t really convinced that this whole idea would go well. She knew she might tread into strange situations and she was scared of straining her relationship with Ajit. Though Ajit was bringing up the idea, would he be able to handle the jealousy that might come from watching his loving wife getting involved with someone? Sona decided, she is going to let nothing hurt Ajit.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 10-04-2023, 06:05 PM