Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
She wore a loose black T shirt and a leggings. She was careful enough to have a bra. But felt it is ok without a panty. The loose T shirt would hide away her butts. She washed all the vessels and arranged the kitchen. She felt someone at the entrance of the kitchen as she was turned to the innerside.
“May I help you?”
“No Vineeth, I am almost done. Besides you must be tired from traveling around with your parents”
“In fact, I stayed back to catch up with our old times”
“Old times, eh? sure, what you have in mind?”
“We were all free and playing around just a few years back, now you have become someone far away and so different”
“What? Just when you met me at noon you said I haven’t changed at all”
“Yes, You look the same, no changes in your face or in beauty, but now you are Mrs. Sona”
“Is my marriage bothering you?” Sona shot a question annoyed with what he is trying to say.
“No, no, Don’t take me wrong, I didn’t mean to say anything about marriage, I just want to say that I don’t know if I can be freely talking to you like before, I may have to respect you as a married bhabhi, not the same Sona bhi that you were”
“Respect? Of course it is important, but what makes you think you can’t be free?”
“I always felt we are friends, I could share anything with you, but now you being married I may have to be careful about what I say to you”
Sona did not understand what he is trying to point.
“We can still be friends”
“You mean, as in a boyfriend?”
“Boyfriend?, well, don’t you have a girlfriend?”
“No, I am not that lucky to get one”
“Did you try?”
“Sona bhi, I am not after girls all the time. I liked some girls in college, but they don’t seem to care. I was afraid to talk”
“Oh, come on bring it out”
“Seriously, I don’t really dare talking to girls, but I want to be friends with them”
“So, You’ve got someone in mind, you want to love her, but you are afraid - am I right?”
“Love? I don’t know if I can call that love, but even just being a friend is a difficult thing for me”
“You don’t want to love?”
“I am not matured enough to think about love or even to try it, first is my education, I got to settle in life before thinking about love”
Sona started to laugh. “you are so funny”
Vineeth didn’t seem to understand what is so funny about him, but grinned sheepishly.
“It is not you Jamai, it is the hormone. You don’t seem to be sure of what you want. First of all, decide what you want, then try. You will get what you want!” she said it as a matter of fact.
For Vineeth it was like a profound thought. He felt like he understood this but still not clear about what he should do.
“I may need your help”
“My help? for what? To find you a girlfriend?”
“No, not exactly, you can help to learn what to talk, how to behave with girls and how to be a boyfriend”
“Ajit is an expert with girls, shall I ask him to teach you?”
“Ooooh, no way, I don’t want Ajit bhiya to know that I am talking about girls”
“Well, you want to show you are such a good boy. All guys ogle at your age, it is no secret that guys look for a girlfriend. What makes you a bad boy if you talk about girls? What the crap?”
“I can talk to you freely but not to Ajit bhiya”
They were out of the kitchen and they went and sat on the sofa and flipped through the channels to see if any nice English movie was there.
“What’s the latest movie you saw?”
“I didn’t go to theaters to watch movies in a long time now, especially with all the semesters and exams and all”
“Where do you catch up with the movies?”
“It is all on my lap”
Forgetfully I watched his lap - then suddenly I realized, he is talking about his laptop. I was laughing about my lunatic slip.
“What?” he was inquisitive
“No, I forget that you mean laptop when you say lap, I was looking at your lap”
He too got the joke and laughed out loud and yet he was self conscious made sure his lap was fine. He went on to tell her the stupid things he and his friends did in college.
You never feel bored to talk about school and college. All the more when you’ve met someone right out of college. In fact Vineeth is still in the campus just that his exams got over, he is yet to complete his project and wants to prepare for the CAT. It brought all her college days back and the naughtiest things she did with her friends. Some of them involve her naturist side, like walking up the hostel corridor unclad in the middle of the night. In fact she wasn’t a hostel inmate but staying with a friend as a guest and with her adventure she almost rattled the watchman. The poor guy did not have a good eye sight and she was standing really at the far end when he figured out someone is on the corridor. She quickly ran back to her friend’s room.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 10-04-2023, 04:14 PM