Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Work caught me up and I felt like it is time for a coffee. Dialed Smiriti and asked her to join in. Smiriti was my first friend and I confide all our office secrets and we chew on the gossips. Though we don’t discuss much on the personal front, she still knows awfully a lot about Ajit and me. She greeted with a glee.
“Happy anniversary Sona, where is the party tonight?”
“Thank you Smiriti, He’s taking me to a beach house with pool”
“Wow… that would be nice… making out in the water… cool, have fun”
“Yup, fun would be never short, I am gonna have him unclad in the open pool”
“Hmmm… suits you, you’ve got a fetish for this nude stuff, aren’t you?”
“Well, that’s not a fetish, that is kind of - so to say a life style”
“But, it is difficult to practice here”
“You know it takes a big boldness to accept as you are, that is the first step into a naturists lifestyle”
“Not everyone are as bold as you are…”

Her comment has some amount of jealous and of competition and some amount of truth to it. Because she knows how liberally I dress up whenever we have our informal outings. For the last new year party, I was in negligee sans bra. It caught up every male attention and every woman’s jealous. Thankfully Ajit was next to me and didn’t allow anyone to approach or pick me up on my dress.

I laughed, and as we sipped our coffee, thought about her feelings about why she couldn’t be as bold, as she is worried about her reputation, what the society would think and all that. They always tarnished those with the liberal mind with character assassination. Gossips abound when they can’t compete. Well somehow, I don’t really care about what others think of me. Or may be I do care about what they think. I mean I want people to have a positive vibe about me and I don’t wish to give a damn about what they would think ill of me.

While I am lost in thought, Smiriti asked about what gift I got. Well, the dress was obvious gift, the cake was fine. But just now I noticed, Ajit hadn’t given me anything special. Well, I didn’t either buy him anything other than his suit. The “bj” was something special but I can’t spell that out to Smiriti. but just winked at her with a smile.

“Oh, it is kind of romantic stuff is it?”
“You know this dress his gift, besides that we are going to a this place in the evening is another special thing. You can’t expect a diamond ring every now and then, can you?”
“Of course not, but I still wonder how you have him in your charm as in the day you got married”
“It is easy… I just love him the way he wants me to” I laughed and gave her the hint of what makes a man happy.
Then our discussion turned on to the new things in market, what Sheila has bought recently and all the regular office kind of conversation.

I just remembered about waxing and the parlour. I was about to get up the phone rang. It was my aunt, that is “Jamai” Vineet’s mom. She greeted me for the anniversary and informed that they would be in city day after tomorrow. Vineet joined his college on the outskirts of our city and stays in a hostel. He has visited once or twice. He has grown from being the naked kid who played with me to a decent young man. I saw him sporting a thin mustache in his baby face. He has turned 18 last year and I remember wishing him a sweet girl friend. I could feel his embarrassment when I mentioned girlfriend. I love to pull his legs and we always have fun teasing each other. I am glad to know they are visiting and also glader that they are only visiting day after tomorrow as I have planned for my anniversary night.

I’ve gone through the day, done all that was planned. I called up Ajit and told him about my aunt’s families plan to visit us. I told him to hurry up as I can’t wait to meet him.

At four Ajit picked me up from office and we are on our way to the resort. We were chit chatting in the car and he recalled my first nude experiment with our car. I was topless on a long road trip next to him with only a handkerchief to hide when emergencies happen. It was a thrill for me and also for Ajit, because he is driving his own wife half naked around and letting guys who zoom fast him get a glimpse of his lovely new wife’s ample bosom. I wore a white beaded necklace which for anyone who sees from afar would look like a neckline in a body colored blouse. But when they are drawn closer, they may get their eye full of my tits. But our car was fast and I wondered whether any of them really got an idea that they are crossing a half naked woman in the approaching car. The only problem in that ride was, I don’t get to see their expression after what they have seen. Ajit was laughing and making fun of how the truck and cab drivers must have looked after they realised what they saw. Once out of the city bounds, he asked me to take of my top and enjoy the fresh air through the open window.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 09-04-2023, 05:02 PM