Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Baby Fair

Chapter 1

I am not sure if I was waking up to the chirps of the birds or to the far horn honks of the city. I lazily folded one leg and wished to get up. I love to hang out unclad and especially to sleep. Last night i removed everything except a short underwear. I looked up the ceiling and enjoying the coolness of the morning, I yawned and pushed slowly up from the bed. The door cracked open and my husband Ajit walked in with a chocolate cake in heart shape with a sparking candle.

Ohhh… so thoughtful of Ajit it’s our 4th Anniversary….
“Hi Sona darling… happy anniversary!”
“Thank you sweetie … same to you,”

I sat up… cognizance of my state gives me a confidence and I know Ajit loves me this way..

Wow, you are like the Aphrodite my love goddess!, said Ajit and he hugged my unclad body with his left hand balancing the cake on his right.

“Blow it babe…”

I blew the air and off went the candle, and i kissed Ajit in his cheeks and asked him with a wink “you meant blowing the candle only, didn’t you?” My hands freely roamed over his boxer shorts pressing down and pulling the softer pecker through the shorts.

He gave me a plastic knife to cut the cake… I cut it and picked up a small piece and fed his lips. he picked up another piece and fed me, then with the rest of cream in his hand, he rubbed it on my left breast… i whined…

“Don’t make me dirty…”

He smirked with naughtiness and bend down to lick the cream off my breast and picked up the nipple in his lips.

He slowly put the cake on the tea poy nearby and clasped the free hand on my hips holding me tight he kept licking up like with upward strokes.

It feels like yesterday… do you remember our first night?
Hmmmm... was all I could say

i was too dumbstruck in pleasure to answer him. With him being so loving I have almost lost all inhibitions and felt like heaven.

The phone rang and i came to my senses, it is our anniversary day and i have planned out many things to cook and make him special. Calls would pour in from family and friends.

i gently combed his hair with my fingers, “That’s enough babe, last night only you thoroughly used me up give me some rest - you know there’s always another night! - Someone’s calling in my mobile”

He was in no mood to listen, however i picked up the mobile that was on my reach.

“Hello…”

It was his mom,

Good morning Aunty…
Good morning Sona beti, Happy Anniversary!
Thank you Sasuma.
Where is Ajit? Is he still sleeping?

I couldn’t tell her what he was doing, I took the phone off my ears and hushed to him … Aunty is on call…

He lifted his head from my breast, and picked up the phone and with new energy he said

“Hi mom…”

I really liked every one in Ajit’s family; especially his mom. She treats me like her daughter and never like a daughter in law in the Saas Bahu serials in TV. Ajit was her only son and most mothers struggle giving away their sons to their daughter in laws, all the more if he is the only son at home. We have had great times together whenever there are festivals or we were visiting them in their small little town. She wouldn’t let me do any work and she makes the best food around and I sometimes envy her talent in cooking.

While I was lost in thoughts about her, I saw Ajit making frantic efforts to cut something and he was frowning.

“ Of course mom, we are trying seriously”
---
“ I know, I’ll take her. But not now”
---
“ May be next week, mom, I am not a kid, I know what I should do”

Ajit’s voice was getting hoarse - I think he is trying to defend me from his mom.

“ Yea, please let me handle it, now take care of dad, i’ll call you later, bye”
He cut the call quickly and seemed to be worried.
I reached out to his face, and rubbed his cheeks “Why are you upset babe?, Is it about the baby?”
“Yea, she wants us to go to doctor. What the heck? I haven’t been trying hard I suppose” he winked looking at me.

“Leave me alone, my body is tender” I sighed, but I knew it was awkward to make excuses about not having a baby after four years of marriage. I felt hurt about why she was bringing it up on our happy moment. But then, she has never complained to me about it, may be she is concerned about us not being serious about having a child.

Again my phone rang… I picked up the call, it was my mom. She wished me and Ajit for anniversary, and I knew where she would come next to. Getting pregnant. having a baby. I have to again assure her that we are not postponing the pregnancy by choice.

I can’t believe how families are getting obsessive about having children. Well, that’s what families are for. Isn’t it? I was encouraging myself and looked at Ajit. He seemed to be in lost in thoughts. His face was downcast.

“Are you hurt about everyone asking about child?”

“No babe, I am worried that you might be hurt, I know how much you love kids”

“Well, It should happen when the right time comes” I looked down at my belly. Ajit gently rubbed my curvy tummy and put his finger in my navel. And he bent down to kiss the belly button. His hair was tickling. I couldn’t bear the tease it was, I pulled his face up to kiss him. I knew somehow the joyous mood has somewhat turned emotional for both of us.

I put up a bold front and encouragingly stroke his hair. “Cheer up and get ready to knock me up tonight… what say?”

“How about we take a little training for it now?” enquired Ajit - Although I felt like he is not in naughty mood anymore, rather sounded anxious and he felt like it is his duty to make me pregnant that very moment.

I pushed his hairy chest away and resisted his forceful hug. “Not now, reserve it for tonight”

I gently squeezed his semi-erect member and I know, when he is anxious, it is difficult for him to perform well.

He has to go to office and even I have urgent things to attend to at office. We both work in different organisations and climbing up the corporate ladder faster couldn’t risk growth. Anniversary is special so, we have planned to go in the afternoon to a resort to catch up our own sweet evening. It is actually Ajit’s plan to go out. He told me it is farm bungalow in the secluded beach with a swimming pool. Pool just reminded me about waxing myself and visiting parlour before Ajit could call me soon after lunch. Well, though I love to go skinny dipping as it is only Ajit around, he likes me parade around in bikini. Little hidden assets are more amorous says Ajit. I made a mental note to pack a sexiest bikini’s for the evening swim.

I love hanging out unclad as much as possible within my safe havens and well planned boundaries. I haven’t been a careless exibhisionist, but I evaluate my surroundings and pre-plan my escapades. I can recall my love for bare skin from my childhood. Being the only daughter at home with all the attention and expectations of being a good child, I needed the thrill of being bad. Unclad, I felt, I am in charge of my own freedom. But at the same time I hated the shame of getting caught and branded or the shame it could bring on my family. I loved being the bad me when I am alone or at situations where my dignity is not at stake.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 09-04-2023, 09:58 AM