Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
This seemed to please Prashant but surprise Naresh. Nevertheless, he kept going. It was amazing that the friction generated by my relative tightness on his thick cock hadn’t led to his early demise. Meanwhile, Prashant had resumed fucking my mouth. In a couple of minutes, his grip on my hair tightened even more and I realized what was about to come. Within seconds, my mouth was flooded with a big load of cum. It took me three gulps, but I swallowed it.

“Dekha kitni aasani se pee gayeen memsaheb (Look how easily ma’am has swallowed),” Prashant said. He took his dick out of my mouth, backed away and sat down watching us. Naresh continued fucking me. It was now close to twenty minutes, I thought to myself in the lustful haze, and he hadn’t paused at all, even for a second.

As if on cue, he paused and took his dick out of my cunt with a small ‘plop’ sound. “Memsaheb, ab aage chod loon (Ma’am, can I fuck you from front now?)” he said. His genteel manners had apparently left him.

I turned around and got on my back. Naresh knelt down between my thighs. He put my feet on his shoulders. He guided his penis between my cunt-lips with his hand and rammed it in. And I almost came again. At this angle, he had reached even farther inside and touched places that had never been touched. And he started yet again, at a hectic pace, fucking me.

“Naresh babu, it’s good to see your stamina has grown with age. But remember, you already have three kids.” Prashant said, “Tumhe ek aur chaahiye kya (Do you want one more?)”

“Nahin yaar, main memsahib kee choot me nahin jhadoonga (No friend, I will not cum inside her pussy.)” Naresh replied even as he kept fucking me.

“AAHHH… OOHHHH … I am ... on the pill. Insh,.' … tum andar jhad sakte ho (By the will of God … You can cum inside.)” I managed to get the sentences out. I really was on the pill, and the way this man was fucking me, I wanted him to cum inside me.

My words only encouraged Naresh. Still on his knees, he straightened and lay over me with his weight on his arms and knees. He started ramming my cunt even harder. His chest was rubbing my bare boobs. His strokes became ever more powerful and he started grunting. I sensed what was about to happen. The changed position had hastened my own orgasm. Naresh thrust his hips ahead, then back, ahead, then back. My whole body moved with him as we both reached our orgasms.

Naresh grunted loudly. His body arched and he started shooting his cum in my pussy in powerful jets. I was groaning and trembling with pleasure. When Naresh stopped cumming, I was still writhing with the after-shocks of my orgasm. I could still feel his dick hard inside me for about a minute more. He finally took it out and sat by my side.

I took my hand to my pussy and could not believe the amount of jizz that was coming out of it. I sat up, unsure of what to do. Naresh got up, walked unsteadily and looked around. Finally, he returned to me with a piece of cloth. I took it and put it on my pussy so that it might absorb the plentiful cum.

“Let’s work on her scooty.” Naresh said, and Prashant reluctantly got up and followed him. They both put some clothes on and started working on the scooty. I lay back on the mattress for a while to regain my breath. It was still raining, but the intensity had clearly waned. I got up and walked towards the table. Picked up the phone’s receiver. Thank God, the dial tone was back.

Phone lines had been restored. I dialed my home number.

“Hello. Lafizaa here.” I said.

“Lafiza, where have you been? I was worried sick!” my husband said, clearly worried.

“Sorry honey.” I replied, “It started raining very hard and the roads got dangerous, so I decided to turn back and return to the village to wait the storm out. But my cellphone got wet and stopped working. And the landline connections were down too, so could not call.”

“Oh okay. Thank heavens you’re safe. I was really worried. Should I come there and pick you up? It’ll take me just an hour.” hubby dearest asked.

I felt something poke my butt. I turned around to see Prashant, naked again, with his dick erect once more, grinning at me. He put his finger on my clit and bit my ear, silently chuckling.

“No, I am fine here.” I said, struggling to sound normal. “They have put me up in a small guest house of sorts here. I don’t want you to drive in these conditions. I’ve heard there are many fallen trees blocking the road. Plus, you have to work tomorrow. Just go to sleep. I’ll come back in the morning. Good night, honey.”

Prashant’s finger at my clit had now found just the spot and it took monumental effort to speak that whole statement normally.

“OK, good night. And take care. Is this the number I can reach you at? The one you called from?”

“Yes, honey. Bye.”

I banged the phone down breathlessly, and yelled at Prashant, “What the hell were you trying to do? Why aren’t you helping Naresh?” I looked over my shoulder at Naresh who was still working on the scooty.

“Don’t worry about the scooty, ma’am. Naresh is giving finishing touches to it. ... But can’t you see what you have done to this poor fellow?” He pointed to his dick which was jerking impatiently.

I retorted angrily, “What have I done to it?”

“Achchha, to aapka matlab hai yah Naresh ko dekh kar khada hua hai (Okay, you mean that it has become erect after seeing Naresh!) He replied, “Memsaheb, main us kism ka mard nahin hoon (Ma’am, I am not that kind of man!)”

His words nearly had me laughing. I pacified him, “I know you are not that kind of man. I haven’t forgotten that you came in MY mouth.”

Naresh decided to intervene now, “Memsaheb ne tera pani nikaal to diya. Ab kyon tang kar raha hai inhe (Ma’am did make you cum. Why are you troubling her now?)”

Prashant turned his face towards him and said, “Waah! Toone to memsahib kee choot ka maza le liya. Ab meri baari aai to inka saath de raha hai (Good! You have enjoyed ma’am’s cunt. When it is my turn now, you are siding with her.)”

Naresh pleaded with me, “Memsaheb, is bechaare ka bhi kaam kar deejiye (Ma’am, do this poor fellow as well.)”

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 08-04-2023, 10:58 AM