Entrapment of Housewife - Swati
Swati woke up and saw her lying naked in between Majid and Dilawar , with the sight of the young petite bride shilpa , also naked lying between the widespread legs of Dilawar and was dutifully licking and sucking his dick , as if soothing it after the hardwork it had endured till early dawn . She was licking it reverently , Dilwar’s hips were moving a bit although he seemed asleep , taking in the pleasures the little bride was giving him with her wet and warm mouth .
Swati was shocked to see her friend being exploited thus along with herself . She was very angry at these men . How dare they exploit her and Shilpa like this. She was fuming inside and at the same time was feeling guilty and was thinking “ I should have told Vinu the episode with Majid near the bathroom , and asked for forgiveness , at least then all this would not have happened .This Majid has destroyed me “ she weeped feeling her sore body . She was sore all over , her breasts had become very sensitive with all the mauling it had undergone throughout the night . She glnced at her nipples which was painfully erect and looked to grow in size almost overnight and was looking much longer thn normal , due to the constant pulling tugging , milking and sucking treatment given to them by both the men thoughout the night . She tried to sit and realized her gorgeous ass was buring and it was hurting her a bit while she was trying to sit as she recollected what all that ass had to endure , She remembered thatnot only her ass was groped, kneaded most roughly , but it was spanked , whipped and even caned during the night . She couldn’t help a thought that through out her life all men would lust for a vision of her ass and would have done anything to get a proper sight of her clothed ass and guys used so many tricks to get near her to get a close view of it . She would never forget the view of one of her college mates , who had accidentally toughed her ass while standing behind her in a que and she had looked behing to give him a dirty look , but the guy almost fainted in pleasure and when she looked at him angrily he was in seveth heaven and in exctasy .
And now these two ruffains was virtually toying with her ass and breasts and she could do nothing to stop them .
Her pussy was also very sore , with the relentless pounding it had received from both , here she grudgingly acknowledged that she felt better and she realized that she had never been fucked so rougly and so satisfyingly . She hated the thought but she knew that was the truth , but she would not acknowledge the same openly and hated herself for it.
How can a proud cultured housewife , who is highly educated and belongly to higher society accept the fact that she was being used by the low class males and she is deriving pleasure from it . no way , thought Swati . “ I am being blackmailed to do all these “ she thought . I ll tell Vinod and shall get out of it .
Suddenly she remembered the order of Majid . Majid had ordered her to suck his cock and make him sleep and also asked her to keep sucking for another 15-20 minutes after he had slept so as to ensure he doesn’t get up . He had also ordered her to wake him up by sucking and lathering up his cock with her tongue .
“ Swati, I want to wake up with my cock deep inside your mouth and feeling you warm and wet mouth on my cock and make sure you don’t disappoint me “ Majid had ordered Swati as he went into sleep .
Swati , didn’t want to anger Majid by being disobedient , she looked at the dick of Majid which was limp still it was big and Swati knelt besides Majid and slowly leaned and took her face between the legs of Majid , towards his crotch and dutifully started licking his cock , lathering it with her saliva from all sides , licking his balls thoroughly and then taking his growing dick between her lips and she started sucking .
Mmmmmmmmmm mutturred Majid in pleasure as he woke up and slowly opened his eyes and was mighty pleased to see the proud housewife , all naked , leaning over and sucking his cock like his personal bitch . His mind went back to day when he saw her for the first time and had observed her air of arrogance and superiority on that day and he couldn’t feel proud of himself for taming this beautiful bitch in such a short period .
“My Good obedient Girl “ Exclaimed Majid as he ran his palms over the bobbing head of Swati .

…………

Later that evening Swati reached home very exhausted and immediately rushed to the bathroom and sobbed a lot in guilt and in pity . She stepped into shower and sobbed and sopped all her body removing all the dried cum which was all over her body . She was feeling remorse and was contemplating what she should do .
Vinod reached home , he was exhausted too , in excitement and he had the biggest orgasms in his life viewing the scenes throughout the night and the day . He was still sporting a big hardon remembering the handling of his sexy wife by the two uncouth men , how his cultured wife was tamed by Majid and how he had full control over her .
Swati was numb throughout the day remembering the ordeal she had to undergo throughout the night . Her mind was revolting and filled with disgust for herself but somehow her body was strangely feeling fulfilled , a kind of satisfaction was creeping in her body as it was thanking her for the furious fucking she had throughout the night from the two ultra masculine men . She was battling this dilemma between her mind and body through out the day .
“ How could I allow my pious body to be so defiled and used by these uncouth , lowly men, I a cultured high class educated woman , who was the beauty queen of her college , her society etc whom men would salivate by just having a look “ She thought remorsefully . “ I would never allow them to do this again to me whatever be the consequences “ She thought determinedly .
But her body was having a strange satisfaction and feeling of being contented sexually . Her womanly feminine instinct of being dominated and used sexually by powerful masculine men gave her tremendrous kick and she felt her body was asking for more .
With these thoughts she went into deep sleep . She was wearing a cotton tshirt and white cotton leggings . Vinod entered their bedroom and saw the tired body of Swati lying supine in the bed . He gazed at her head to toe . She was lying with her head down . Her flaring hips and her big ass was protruding very erotically and he noticed that she was not wearing any panties and the satin fabric of the nightie there was a very erotic sight .
He was getting very hard remembering what all her ass had to go through through out the night at the haqnds of the two ruffains . How they spanked , kneaded , gripped , spread those two sexy flesh to their heart’s content , how her sacred and forbidden ass hole was , licked , caressed , ravaged and finally fucked and taken by the two goons. She was treated like a sex toy to their pleasure . He thought how during the last week , his proud ,loyal ,faithful and arrogant wife was totally tamed by Majid and was now literaly his sex slave . Thinking of all that he was so hard and started to jerk off and he came massively recalling the Imaged of Majid spanking and caning Swati’s ass and then making Swati ride his cock and his ears could hear the load moanings of Swati in pleasure as she was getting fucked .

In the meanwhile , Dilwar and Majid were having drinks in Majid’s Majlis . They were very satisfied sexually with their escapisodes the night before and Dilawar was very pleased .
“ Majid , thank you for the exquisite night you have arranged for me . This was the best ever night I ever had in my life . you know I have fucked quite a number of top models and film actresses before , but this was by so far the best experience in my life , to fuck a newly wedded bride in her wedding night and perform suhagraat with her and then later taking that bitch Swati , the sexiest cultured housewife I have ever seen “ Remarked Dilwar with a sigh .
“Majid “, continued Dilawar , “ This bitch, Swati ,is the sexiest fuck I ever had , every inch of her body has sex written on it and her eyes when she was being pounded and spanked and even caned ,were so full of lust as if asking for more and more . I must compliment you for having discovered her and more importantly tamed her as you bitch and you surely shall be rewarded for this and the contract is yours , I give you my word .
Then they were talking business and politics and the details of the contract etc etc . Then Dilawar said ,
“ Majid , there is one more thing I wanted to discuss with you, which is bothering me “ .
“ Whats that Dilawar Bhai. Anything I can be of help “Replied Majid .
“ Majid, do you know Anees khan ? Asked Dilawar.
“ Anees Khan ? ..mmm… yes of course I know Anees Khan , Who doesnt know Anees Khan in our line of business ? He was your right hand man and now in prison for murder of the security officer commissioner in Mumbai fews years back and bhai it was rumoured that he did the murder on your behalf “ Replied Majid .
“ Yes Majid , you are right ,Anees was my right hand man and this security officer Commisioner had lots of information on us and our activities , so me and CM got him eliminated and Anees Khan did it for us and he was caught and now sentenced to life imprisonment . I had promised him before that we would protect him from jail term and we would use our political clout and save him , but the media focus was too much and the case went beyond our jurisdiction and we couldn’t save him from prison term.
“ He was very angry with me and CM and had threatened to reveal our names etc . WE had even thought of eliminating him , but then we thought it would complicate the isse as his gang is too influential now “ Added Dilawar .
“ Now What , Dilawar bhai “ Asked Majid .
“ Well we decided to pacify him and we gave a huge amount to his wife and children . He was contented for a while and kept quiet . But now he is again getting restless and making noises “ Added Dilawar.
“ Then bhai , pay him some more and he would be quiet for the remaining aprt of his sentence, maybe he wants that only “ Quiped Majid .
“ no Majid , I had met him and spoke to him , days ago and had offered him a sea facing duplex flat in south Mumbai for his family , but he said he is not happy not for money and all . He is frustrated about something else “ Continued Dilwar.
“ Anees khan is a very lusty man , he had many girlfriends and was involved in many kidnappings and bangs . He used head my debt collection team and he used to kidnap wives of the people who could not pay off and then threaten the men with bang of their woman , if not paid . Most of the men would payoffand he would send off their women , but not before he had molested them thoroughly , though he never bangd the ones whos husbands paid off . Some couldn’t so he used to take pleasure in banging the women.. He had multiple cases against him for bang but we saved him in each one of them .This was against our ethics and also it was becoming to be a big pain to us . hence I had him removed from that department . He was not happy but he had no option then and he was very loyal to me hence he couldn’t oppose my descision . Then he was incharge of political and business threatening function”. Said Dilawar.
“ Now whats his issue , Dilawar bhai ? “ Asked Majid
Now he says he has been inside the prison for more than 5 years and he has not seen any woman in flesh and he is sick and frustrated by only masturbation . He told me that he don’t know what he will do if his need is not satisfied , he might spill our beans to the security officer , so we better arrange something for him “. Continued Dilawar.
“ So whats the issue Dilawar bhai ? Lets arrange some high class bitch and bribe the warden and let the bitch spend the night with him “ Suggested Majid nonchalantly .
“ Well its not that easy , he made it very clear that he doesn’t want any high class prostitutes or actresses etc , he said specifically that he wanted a cultured educated housewife to dominate and to take . He had said that he would like to see the pics and videos of women and he would select one of them .”
“Now I have to arrange some women as per his liking and for that I need your help “ Concluded Dilawar.
“ so you need me to find a woman for Anees bhai enjoyment and that had to be a cultured housewife” Said Majid .
“ yes Majid , and I think you already have the ideal woman for Anees “ Commented Dilawar with a wink.
“ hmmm you mean Swati ? Asked Majid raising his eyebrow.
“ Yes Majid , I am sure she would be the ideal candidate for Anees .” She is exactly what Anees loves .Said Dilwar.
“ How are you so sure ? We can offer that Shilpa too . She is much younger and just married , we can offer her bhai “. Replied Majid
“ hmm , getting possessive over your Swati , Majid ? Asked Dilwar with a loud laugh .
“ No , Dilwar bhai , nothing like that . Wondering about the safety of Swati . Its one thing offering her to you , as I know you though very rough in sex know how to handle a sexy woman . but this Anees would be a wild man . Especially that he has never seen a woman for over 5 years , he would literally tear her apart so wildly and I am concerned about her safety . Mutterred a slightly concerned Majid .
“ Majid , that thought struck me too , but then we would have protection , we would be watching the entire episode and if we feel that she is threatened or any danger might happen , we would immediately jump in and rescue her, we also have numbing darts ready with us to knock him over . That is already taken care of” Countered Dilawar.
“ But then would Anees like Swati ? that is the first question . If he rejects her then ? Asks Majid.
“ REJECT SWATI ????There is no way Anees would reject Swati , he would be crazy to do that . No man in his real senses can even think rejecting Swati . I know Anees has a weakness for large ass and longish nipples and Swati has both . Anees would relish Swati for sure . Replied Dilawar.
“ Ok Dilawar Bhai, Its fine with me, it would be quite exciting to watch a sex starved demon like Anees Khan take our sexy Sex bitch Swati.I can visualize he would be all over her throughout the night and would give her a manly pounding , she might have never undergone apart from our pounding of her yesterday night . “ Remarked Majid .
“ I knew you would cooperate , you are my trusted man , Majid . Now I have to plan many things to get this thing working , We have to take care of our man Anees , who did this huge sacrifice for us and I have a detailed kinky plan for the entertainment of our Anees “ Continued Dilawar.
“In the meawhile , Majid you get some nice pics of Swati , wherein her assets are highlighted . want to give a good first impression to Anees Khan and I am going to meet him today evening at Kolhapur Central Jail and show him his pigeon “ Concluded Dilawar.
“ And Let me plan my action of how to get Swati to get in there and believe me , dilawar bhai , its not easy and I ll have to use all my cunningness for the same .

It was next day morning , when Swati was thinking and thinking about the next step , she wanted to put an end to it but was afraid that Majid might spill the beans to Vinod or release the videos etc etc , so she decided to tactfully deal with Majid and somehow convince Majid to put an end to this . She knew the power was now fully with Majid and she would have to plead intelligently with Majid .
[+] 12 users Like toughlove's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by toughlove - 25-07-2022, 03:55 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 25-07-2022, 07:07 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Indian11 - 25-07-2022, 10:29 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by pro10 - 25-07-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 25-07-2022, 04:48 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Eswar P - 25-07-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Joshua - 26-07-2022, 02:41 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 26-07-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by raj1593 - 26-07-2022, 11:52 PM