Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Lucky watching, Rasul telling, Naz listening :

It was around 5.45 in the evening. Lucky wakeup from an afternoon nap and went up to the terrace. He opened the loft room door and entered the room.

He locked the room from inside and opened the window opposite of the door.
This is his daily routine. He lit a cigarette and started waiting for a housewife who used to come to the pond behind their house every evening and used to take a bath wearing only a petticoat.
He waited for a long time but the woman didn't appear that day. He finished two cigarettes and finally felt disappointed.
He took the folded camp bed kept by the wall and placed it by the window. Then he laid there and opened his mobile phone.
He scrolled down through the gallery and stopped scrolling on a video. He opened that and attached the headphone.
He thought something and stood up. Went out of the room and locked the latch of the terrace door and returned to the room. Switched off the light and laid on the camp bed and played the video.
The video started and he could see only a designed grater of a wall. And a girl's naked legs through the gap of the designed grater.
The camera was shaky and moving very fast.  There was the noise of a moving fan.
The angle of the camera shifted to the bottom and now the naked thighs of the girl were showing and he could see the bottom hem of her negligee was floating on her upper thigh.
And she was sitting on a man's lap. His lungi was showing through the gap. Indistinct voices were coming.
Then the screen went black and then it was showing the moving fan and a nonchalant movement and then the noise of the fan stopped. But the camera was moving here and there.
He saw the movement became slow and now the floor of the roof was visible.
The camera was moving. Maybe whoever was handling the camera was crawling very low on the roof. Then the camera stopped moving.
And The girl and the man were visible through the gap of the wall. Their voices were loud and clear and they were just 6 feet away from the place where the camera had positioned.
Lucky saw Nazma sitting on a young man's lap. She was wearing a small tape frock which was ending just on her upper thigh. And there were V shaped cuts on each side of her waist. So at the side her hips were visible. Though he could see only her right side. And her left side was attached with the man's lap. The frock was white and made of thick cotton. It had a V shaped neckline. But her tits were so small that there was no cleavage. Only her chest bones were visible and he could see her tiny left areola and her light brown nippple through the gap of the top.
Naz said, Of ho Rasul Chacha, hold me properly. I'm falling down. And she held his left hand and placed his hand below her hips.
 The V cut was showing that she had no panty under the frock and there was no bra below the frock also.
Lucky pushed his trousers down and started rubbing his palm over his underwear.
In the video Naz said, Chacha now tell me what happened? Did Purva aunty stop coming to the slum?
Rasul : Yes. She stopped coming to the slum. Mushtaq chacha, Sajid Chacha, even your Dadaji Hussainji, all tried to call her, contact her, but she was not responding.
Finally Our beloved Dadima and Sultana went to her house.
We were working near her house. I saw her cooking naked in the kitchen. I tried to signal her. I was waving my hand. She looked at me for once and lowered her face. But I
She didn't close the window or pull the curtain. She continued cooking.
Naz: But you've said that she was living with her tenants upstairs.
Rasul : Yes.
Naz: Then?
Rasul : Then what?
Naz: You said, she was cooking naked. So she was naked in their kitchen?
Rasul : Exactly. She was living naked with that old couple.
Naz: Wowwww. Amazing. She was really a daring woman.
Rasul : Yes. That's for sure. And also shameless. But who can roam naked in cycle in all the slums and can go to Fakir chowk like that, it was quite normal for her to live naked with that couple inside the house.
Naz: Yeah, that's also the logic. Hehe. And then what happened?
Rasul : Sajid chacha was there already. I was roaming near the house. At around 12 or 12.30 I saw Sultana and Chacha came out.
Then Dadima. There was a burqa in her hand.
But Purva was not coming out.
I slowly went behind the house where Sultana and Chacha were waiting on the road. I asked what happened?
Sultana said, She didn't agree to wear the burqa. She said, Shali Randi saying that she has been naked for the last 5 days. So she wants to stay naked forever.
Naz: What? Ufff. Keep me well. She pushed his hand on her bare hips.
Rasul : Uff my thighs are hurting. Now get down from my lap. You're no longer a child.
He pushed her down.
She tried to stay on his lap but failed.
Rasul : If Fatema Bhabhi comes, she will kick me out of the house.
Naz: Don't worry. Ammu knows about my behavior. She will not kick you out. She will just scold me.
But please tell me what happened next?
Rasul :  Do you know about Dilu chacha?
Naz : Who? That rickshaw puller?
Rasul : Yes. He came behind the house with his rickshaw. Sultana and Dadima rode on the seat. And then I saw the watchman of that society go into the house.  He again came out.  He looked around and then waved his hand and shouted, hurry up. Come on.
And I saw Purva came out of the gate and proudly and shamelessly and slowly walked out through the backside gate. She waved to the laborers working near the fence and sat on the foot step of the rickshaw.
Naz: On the footstep? Means?
Rasul : She was treated as a Nicha in our slum. Who has no dignity, who has no shame. A worthless whore. So she had no permission to sit with Dadima and Sultana. So she sat under their legs. Sultana put her legs on her shoulders and Dilu covered them by pulling the plastic curtain.
Naz: So, finally they succeed to bring her back.
Rasul : Yes. But move your hand away. Otherwise I'll not tell you the story.
Naz was trying to pull his lungi up, which was folded up on his knees.
Naz giggled and removed her hand.
Rasul lit a bidi and continued telling the story.
In between Naz who was now sitting beside Rasul, facing the wall towards the camera, folded her left knee to her chest and spreaded her right leg towards the front.
The hem lifted an inch up for a second and then fell on her crotch again.
Lucky quickly paused the video and rewinded it 5 seconds back. He played it again and paused it just at the moment when the hem was up.
He zoomed the frame and examined the pussy from the close. He lowered his briefs also and pulled his dick a few times.
He again rewinded it and played it and repeated this process for a couple of times.
He stroked his dick for a couple of times and then stopped and started playing the video again.
Rasul: Sajid Uncle called Raghu and told him to supervise his works also and told me to stay there.
You can understand what's going on in my mind.

Suddenly a voice came in the video, " Amirrrr…Amir. Where are you Beta?
The camera went black and the voices again became indistinct.
Lucky only could understand another lady's voice calling Rasul, loudly.
Then there was no sound on the video for 3 minutes and 26 seconds.
Then The camera again focused on the next roof.
Lucky saw, Naz was walking around the roof. The hem of her frock was waving in the breezy air.
She saw that and held the hem with two hands. She looked around and then slowly lifted the hem up to her waist in the front.
She went near a pillar of the roof wall. And pressed her crotch at the corner of that pillar.
She hissed a little and then looked at her back and lifted her frock from the back. She rubbed her palms on her naked bums and then turned around. She went to the door and looked down and again came back near the first place. She looked at the cut at her side. At one side, there was a stitching line and that was a little loose. She tried to part the stitch but she couldn't succeed.
She then tried to tear the other side and she succeeded. The slit aparted upto her upper abdomen. Now her left side was exposed to her upper abdomen and the slit was three inches wide at her hips and two inches wide at her waist and one inch wide on her upper abdomen and the slit just ended below her tit.
She didn't expect that much. But her expression was saying that she is happy with the exposer. Due to the tear effect the slit at the bottom slided at her crotch and a glimpse of her pussy from the side was visible. 
She looked around and slowly sat on the floor. She folded her both knees to her chest and parted her legs.
This part of the roof was in a bended corner. No one could see her except from the roof by the roof. She saw no one was there. So she was assured that no one was watching her. But she was unaware that Amir was secretly filming her hiding behind the wall and putting the camera in a hole.
She looked around and slowly parted her legs and started rubbing her slit. She slided one strap from her right shoulder and pulled her small tit out and started lifting that up and pulled her nippple.
She slowly inserted two fingers inside her pussy and started stroking.
Lucky was watching the video with open mouth and stroking his dick with left hand.
But suddenly the video ended there.
Lucky : Oh fuck. Where is the next part.
Ufff. Bloody slut always pretend to look innocent. But I knew she is a absolute slut. A shameless slut.
He lit another cigarette and scrolled through the gallery. He opened a few more videos. those videos also of Naz. In one video she was roaming in the garden at night. In one video she was purchasing something at her house gate, from a Street vendor wearing a tank top and a loose fitting panty, which was sliding down from her waist frequently and she was pulling that up every time. Another video was showing her naked bathing in the front yard. Her father was reading a newspaper sitting nearby and Dadima was scolding her. But she was giggling.
Lucky: Ufff it's current. The date is showing yesterday. Fuck. But where is the second part?
And finally he found that part.
He quickly played that.
Naz was still fingering her pussy and playing with her tits. Her eyes were closed. And Rasul was standing beside her keeping his wrists on his waist.
Naz opened her eyes after a while, still fingering and saw Rasul standing there.
Naz: Oh, no. Chachu. So. So. So. Sorry.
She quickly pulled her frock down and closed her legs and pulled the shoulder straps back on her shoulders.
Rasul : O Ho.. He he he. Are you getting shy?
Naz: He he. Sorry. I.. Hihi hi…actually.
Rasul : Ok. Ok. Now cool down. But Think if Didi has come in place of me. Then?
Naz: Oh chachu don't ask. She had already caught me several times.
Rasul : Really? Anyway, now cool down.
Naz: How chachu? I can't cool down. You are not showing me your….
Rasul : You're a junior. Your Pussy is still immature. It can only take your fingers. Not a man's tool. Understand? And I don't want to be a criminal to Fatema Didi.
Now do you want to hear what happened next?
Naz: Yes Chachu. Please tell me.
Rasul : We should go inside now.
Naz: No. There is Dadima. This place is the best. And see the sky is cloudy also. No Hot sunlight. Come and sit here.
Rasul sat beside her. She tried to sit on his lap. But he stopped her.
She finally put her head on his lap and said, ok at least let me put my head on your lap.
And she stretched her legs and laid on the roof.
The hem pulled up on her crotch and her pussy became bare and the slit was exposing her entire left side.
She didn't bother to cover her nudity. She was actually wanting to get nude totally.
Naz: Don't you like me, Chachu?
Rasul : Yes Naz. I like you. But remember, I'm your cha….
Naz: Oh stop saying those same words. Boring.
Anyway, what happened next?
Rasul was resting his hands on the floor.
She took his one hand and placed that over her tits.
Rasul : Noughty girl, just like Purva.
Naz: Oh I forget, you love Purva more than me. Humm.
Rasul : Obviously. She is more beautiful than you. And more daring and shameless also.
Naz: I'm also daring. Tell me what you want to see.
Rasul : Leave it. I'm sorry. I know you're a crazy girl.
Naz: I'm crazy?
Rasul : Yes, a little mad also. Like Purva. Otherwise who Will do such things?
Naz: I'll do it.
Rasul : First become a woman from a tiny girl then do whatever you want to do.
Naz: But tell me na what she did?
Rasul : Don't ask. When I returned to the slum from work, I called Sajid Chacha. He told me to come near Arshad tea stall.
Naz: Arshad tea stall?
Rasul : Aah a tea stall near Mushtaq Chacha's house. Anyway there was a big banyan tree in front of the tea stall in the middle of the street.
And there was a concrete bench encircling the tree.
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 05-04-2023, 09:22 PM