Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
The Family Time:

Tarun came out of the bathroom and saw Jagga was sitting on the bed.
Tarun : So, Jagga ji, don't you want to take a bath?
Jagga: No Sahab. I've already taken a bath earlier. Now, I'm thinking how Will I become dirty again. Otherwise, no one will give me money.
Tarun : Ha ha, so you intentionally like to stay dirty? So that….
Jagga: Yes sir, it's necessary for our profession.
Tarun : That's why you wear this dirty and torn underwear of mine?
Jagga: Yes sir.
Tarun : Oh really? So, Jagga ji.. Take it.
He gave him a cigarette and lit a cigarette for him too.
And asked him, So, tell me, if Purva wants to be a beggar for a day like this morning, what does she have to do?
Jagga: It's not an easy job sir. First of all this is not a matter of one day.
She will have to lose weight and stay with us for a week. We will condition her. We will teach her how to talk, how to behave and how to interact with people. We have to work on her body toning. She is very very fair. We need to keep her under the sun naked for all days. So that, she can get tanning all over her body. Her body color will become Brown by sunburn. And we will keep her beside a dusty road, near the industrial park. There she will able to get fucked by several truck drivers and the dusty road make her skin perfect for begging. But this will take 9-10 days. We have to work on her food habits. For the first day, we will give her only a piece of two days old bread in the morning and one at night. And day by day the food will become worse And she may have spent one or two days starving. And she has to depict her body waste in the open. And we have to cut her hair in an uneven shape. And she has to live without a bath for that and we may apply dust or mud on her and maybe we can give her a bath of pee. And so on. Sir, Imagine. And think several times before you send her to fulfill your and her fantasy. But I can promise you that she will be safe and secure from the public and her health will be fine. And no one will recognize her. But she has to follow every single instruction. One single wrong move will be dangerous.So, think several times before executing the fantasy.
Tarun : Hummm. I'll tell her all about it. And the decision will be her. If she says yes then no one can stop her. But there is time for this. First we have to go to Jabalpur, tomorrow.
So, let's go. Have some tea and then I'll drop you at your place.

They came out of the room.
Tarun : Apu, where is your Mamma?
Apu : Mamma and Nazma are still bathing.
Tarun : Ok. I'm going to make tea and check Sami's temperature. He isn't used to sleeping so long..
Apu : Ah, he is fine, Papa. I've already checked.
Tarun : Ok. I'm making Health drink for you three also. Come fast.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa ummmm ahhhh.
A screaming voice came from the bathroom.
Tarun was about to leave the room. He stopped and turned back.
Tarun : What's this?
Apu : Oh don't worry papa. You go. I've been hearing this for the last 15 minutes.
Tarun shook his head in frustration and went out.

Purva and Nazma came out of the bathroom.
Apu : Papa said, he is making tea. And told us to go to the living room.
Purva saw, Sami was blinking his eyes towards them. He was just awakening.
She said, ok. Apu, you bring the little one to the living room.
Purva and Naz went out.
A towel was wrapped on Purva's hair and a towel was hanging on her hand.
They both were still naked.
Jagga was sitting on the sofa. Purva sat opposite to him and Naz sat beside her.
Purva started drying Nazma's hair with the towel.
Purva was jarring the towel and Nazma's head was shaking and her boobs were also bouncing.
Purva's boobs were also bouncing tremendously.
Tarun was coming with the tea and Apu was coming with Sami on his lap.
All the men in the room were looking at those two naked goddesses of lust. One was at the edge of her youthhood and the other was about to start her youthhood. 
They all had seen them naked hundreds of times. But still there was no reduction in their lust to see those two goddess naked.
The fair and smooth skin, the round ass and the perfectly shaped and sized melons and the pinkish areolas on them and the deep naval and artistic slit and the throbbing long clit and most of all the sculpted tattoo on the ass and the deep and long crack below the tattoo remained fresh and lusty always.
And only one teen is becoming the competitor of this goddess, day by day.
All the men were looking at them with their lusty eyes, except Sami.
Sami slided down from Apu's lap and ran to his mother. He pushed his mother aside and jumped on Nazma's lap.
Purva : Hey Sami, wait babu. Let me dry up Didi's hair.
Sami : I'm sitting on Didi's lap. You wipe her hair. What's the problem mamma?
Purva : Ufff naughty boy.
She stood up and bent towards Naz. And started wiping Naz's hair.
Now her beautiful ass was facing the men behind her.
And the hole, which was not so wide now but still open, was visible to them.
Sami: Ah mamma, your bobos hitting me. Ufff. Stop now mamma.
He pushed her boobs. 
 Purva : Ufff that's why I told you to wait. Ok, I'm done. Let me wrap the towel now.
Purva wrapped the towel on Naz's hair and then sat beside her.
Purva : So, Sami, it seems you forgot about mamma. And Naz didi is everything for you now huh?
Sami: No, Mamma is also mine. But Naz didi is also sweet.
Purva : Hummm. I understand.
All smiled. And they finished their drinks and snacks with casual talks.
Then Tarun went to get the car out. Apu went to the room with Sami to get him ready and Purva compelled Naz to wear her dress.
Naz was willing to go naked in the car. But Purva said, Didn't you remember what I told you in the bathroom? Moderation is the key to success. Now go and bring your clothes.
Naz : Ummm hu. Okkkk…
She lowered her face and bent her lips and went to the garden naked. Her clothes were still hanging from the rope in the garden.
She brought her skirt and shirt from there and started wearing them.
Purva slowly stood up and sat on Jagga's lap. She planted a kiss on Jagga's lips and asked, what Tarun said to you?
Jagga slowly put his palm on her boobs and pressed her boobs and said, your husband was asking me to fulfill his fantasy.
Purva : What kind of Fantasy?
Jagga: He wants you to spend a few days in the city as a naked beggar.
Purva : Ummm. Wowwww. It will be hotttt. Ummah.
She kissed him again.
Jagga : Not so easy madam. You know nothing about our community. The dark side of our community.
Purva : I want to know.
Jagga : That would be dangerous.
Purva : Hummm. But I think you will be with me and now the security officer also can help me if I fall in any trouble.
Jagga : Yes. That's true. But Madam, our world is really very dirty. In terms of every aspect.
Purva : Hummm I know. I'm ready to get dirty. No problem.
Jagga: No, you didn't understand. There will be no shelter for you. People would abuse you, the street dogs may attack you or bite you. There will be no toilets for you,yes the open sewage by the public roads if you consider that as a toilet. there will be no plates for your food.
Purva : Wow. So I'll live like a homeless woman..
Jagga : Homeless, cloth less and worth less.
Purva : Hummm. That sounds interesting.
Jagga: I know these are not big things for you. But I'm worried about…..
Purva : About?
Jagga: Oh leave it madam. You should concentrate on your tour.
Purva : No. Please tell me, Jagga.
Jagga: We are not like you all think. Our world is mysterious, mercy less and dirty. Dirty means not like you think. It's dirty in nature. And your perspective will change to the beggars if you know everything about us.
Naz and Tarun came closer to them and listened to them silently.
Jagga continued, You'll start hating us if you know everything about us.
Purva : You don't have to reveal everything to me. Just fulfill my husband's fantasy. That's it. Or you are actually wanting me to know everything.
Jagga: Actually there is no way from which I can hide those things from you. If you spend only one day as a beggar, you'll face everything which I don't want you to face.
Purva : Is there any chance of life risk?
Jagga: Yes there is a chance. But I can assure you about your safety.
Purva : Then I can assure you that I'll not hate you at all after knowing everything.
Suddenly Sami's voice came. He shouted, Hey Mamma, what are you doing on uncle's lap?
Jagga and Purva both shocked. They lifted their faces and saw Naz, Tarun were standing near them and Apu and Sami coming from the room.
Purva quickly managed the awkward situation and smiled. And said, why asking this Sami?
You forget mamma and start loving Nazma. So, Mamma also decided to love this uncle from now on. Ummah.
She held jagga's face kissed Jagga's cheek in front of everyone.
Sami: No, Mamma. I love you too.
Purva : Hum, I can see that. Nowadays you don't need mammas bobos too. And Nazma Didi is feeding you that too. So I've decided to feed my bobbo to this uncle too. And saying this she lifted her left boob and pressed it on Jagga's mouth.
Purva : Jagga tell me how it tastes?
Jagga also played through the motion and said, Ummm Very sweet madam. Give me more. Ummm. And he lifted her right boob and sucked her nippple.
Sami: Noooo. She is my mamma.
He rushed towards the sofa and pushed Purva from his lap and jumped on her lap.
Sami: Don't touch my mamma. She is my mamma.
Jagga: No. My mamma.
Sami: Nooooooo. Go away. She is my mamma.
Purva : Ok. Ok baba. I'm your mamma. Happy? Now come on. Drop uncle and Didi. And then we will go to the mall, for shopping.
Naz: Really? Which Mall mamma?
Purva : Dilbag Mall.
Naz: Humm. I can't go. I've to return to my house.
Purva : Don't worry dear. You'll go with us next time. Now go.
And look at yourself. How beautiful you're looking in this tiny school uniform.
Now go.
Jagga and Nazma left with Tarun and Sami.
Purva shut the door and came back to the living room. She saw Apu was entering his room.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 05-04-2023, 08:57 PM