Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Soon after, my best friend, Riana, was over at my house to complete a school project with me. We were sitting at the kitchen table when my mom walked in with Trey.

“Hi, guys! Whatcha doin’?” my mom asked, walking in with a bag full of groceries.

“Hi. We’re just finishing up that project for World History,” I responded, careful to not look up from my schoolwork in order to avoid eye contact with “you-know-who”.

“Hi, Ms. Novak,” my friend answered.

My mom suddenly turned to Trey, “Oh… Riana, have you ever met my boyfriend, Trey?”

“No,” she replied.

“Well, then. Riana this is Trey.” My mom loved to show him off. What a prize.

Trey approached Riana and extended his hand, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Riana. Between you and Jessica here, I’m sure you have all the boys at your school begging for dates!” It was obvious that Trey was flirting with her and of course, my naive mother was blind to it all.

Riana accepted his hand but looked slightly embarrassed by the comment.

“Ah… thank-you,” she replied with a smirk on her face.

My mom interjected, “And what are you two doing tonight?”

I spoke up. “I’d like to go over to Riana’s house to swim in her pool, if that’s alright.” Riana’s family had this really cool in-ground swimming pool and consequently, her house was quite a popular place in the neighborhood to hang out.

“Sure, Sweety. Just be home by midnight.”

“Ok, mom. We’d better get going,” I motioned to Riana. “I’m just going to pack my swimsuit and then we’ll go. Riana, come help me.”

We stood up and managed to walk by Trey without any contact. Miracles never cease!

As I closed my bedroom door, Riana flopped herself on my bed and exclaimed, “Wow! Your mom’s boyfriend is HOT!”

I looked at her dumbfounded, “You really think so?”

“Hell yes! I would do him in a heartbeat! He looks like Magnum P.I.!” she said staring at the ceiling.

“Well, he may be good-looking but he is an asshole,” I announced. “My mom deserves much better than him.”

Riana laughed, “C’mon Jessica…did you see the body on him?? AAUUUHHGGHH,” she groaned into my pillow that she now held over her face.

“Whatever!” I said lifting my bag while rolling my eyes. “Let’s get out of here before you have an orgasm on my bed!”

Riana’s house was only a couple of blocks from mine so we were there in a couple of minutes. What my mom didn’t know was that Riana’s parents were away for the weekend and Riana had taken the liberty of inviting our boyfriends over. The two boys, John and Shawn, were also seniors at our school. John was Riana’s boyfriend and it was common knowledge at our school that they screw all the time.

Shawn was John’s best friend and we had been dating for about 4 months. He had just moved to our school that year and was a real cutie. He was a typical mid-1980’s hard rock guy and often wore concert t-shirts such as “Motley Crue, Dokken, Scorpions”, etc. Shawn only stood about 5’8”, with a slender, yet athletic build. He had longer, blonde hair, which was styled similar to how the tennis pro, Andre Agassi, had his hair back in the day. He was really the opposite of me in many ways since I was always the preppy, nice-girl.

Shawn had taken my virginity a month prior and since then, we had done it one other time. To be honest, sex with Shawn was pretty disappointing. I remember that he used to cum really fast which frustrated the hell out of me.

Anyway, we arrived at Riana’s house and made some dinner before the guys showed up a little later. As they entered, I could see that John had something in a brown paper bag.

A little later, over the sounds of the Aerosmith album, “Permanent Vacation” coming from Riana’s mini-stereo, John took out a bottle of Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum and asked, “Got any coca-cola?? Let’s have a drink!”

I wasn’t much of a drinker at that point in my life, however, I was somewhat tired of my “prudish” image at school and wanted to be more like Riana (who was a known “bad” girl). While she grabbed a two-liter bottle of coke from the refrigerator, I made small talk with the guys. Shawn was definitely giving me a lot of attention and I knew he would probably try to get sex from me later. Especially since I didn’t give it up to him a couple weeks before when I was on my period.

The four of us proceeded to get pretty drunk that night, intensified by drinking games such as “asshole” and “quarters”.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 05-04-2023, 06:29 PM