Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Trey came by as expected later that night. As he noticed me on the love seat in the living room, a shit-eating grin appeared on his face. I did my best not to make eye contact with him.

“Hi Jessica!” he announced in a confident tone of voice as he walked over in front of me.

“Hi,” I answered flatly stretching my head around him to see the TV. “Do you mind? I’m trying to watch the movie!”

My mom spoke up from the couch, “Jessie, rewind the movie so Trey can watch it from the beginning. I’m going to get Trey a drink. I’ll be right back.”

Trey sat down on the couch after giving my mom a kiss on the cheek in passing. As usual, he just stared at me as the tape rewound.

He took a quick look back at the kitchen and then spoke to me in a hushed tone, “Jessica… I know you were awake Saturday night.”

My stomach jumped. “What are you talking about?” I answered staring blanking at the TV.

“C’mon, Jessica. I know you enjoyed what I did to you and I’m going to do a lot more to you.”

I slowly turned my head toward Trey in disgust. He was smiling from ear to ear. What a cocky bastard, I thought. The nerve of him, talking to me that way with my mom, his girlfriend, in the next room.

“How dare you talk to me that way!” I felt the blood rushing to my face. “You know my mother happens to be in the next room!”

“You won’t tell your mom, Jessica,” Trey interrupted. “You know why?”

I looked away from him.

But Trey continued anyway, “Because you would have done so by now! You know as well as I that it’s too late. Besides, do you really think your mom would believe you over me?”

Just then my mom walked back into the room with the drink. She sat down next to Trey on the couch and snuggled up to him.

“Ok, Sweety, let’s play the movie.”

Throughout the rest of the evening, Trey made knowing glances at me while I tried to ignore him. But he was right, I wouldn’t tell my mom or anyone for that matter. Like anyone would
believe me anyway…

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 05-04-2023, 06:12 PM