Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
UPDATE 2:

That evening-

Shweta: (came back from washroom) aaj bahut thaki hui feel kar rahi hu. Do you still some left in your wine bottle.
Me: haan, we have new stock. Tu dekh le. Should be 5 more bottles.
Shweta: hmmm
Me: (knowing her state of mind) kya hua, you look tense. What are you thinking so deep.
Shweta: nothing yaar. Just tired. Ghar, office .
Me: (grabbing the moment) haan yaar I know, meri bhi zimmedari hai ab tujh pr. I feel so guilty. K me na teri koi help kr pat ahu na khud ki. Pura din bas yahi sochta rehta hu k agar thek hota to teri puri help karta. Upar se chachaji apni itni help kar rahe hain…mera dhyan rakhte hain tera rakhte hain aur fir bhi meine unko naraz kar diya. I am a bad guy.
Shweta: who sirf tumhara dhyan rakhte hain mera nahi.
Me: please don’t be so selfish. When you got back ache and fainted he sat besides you and did hot water all night. When your mummy fell scik he spent two nights continuously in hospital making sure she come home well.
Me: I took a log sigh and said, please don’t be rude with a selfish person.
Shweta: I am not rude with him
Me: yes, you are. I have seen how to talk to him. He has helped us financially and in every possible way and you treat him like a old man.
Shweta: aisa nahi hai.
Me: shut up. I don’t want to hear anything against him. He means a lot to me. If you cannot get along with him its your bad. You will loose a reliable person in your life.
Shweta: u r mad. There is nothing like this. ( and lost in a deep thought again).
Me: grab a bottle of beer for me if you are getting wine for yourself.
Shweta: yes, sure. Will get it. I am just saying I realize now that he is a very nice person.
Shweta: yaar I have to go out for a small get together with team. Will finish this bottle of wine and then will leave.
Me: ok. Theek hai. You should call a cab.
Shweta: these cab drivers can bang anytime. I prefer to drive. Tum paper nahi padhte kya. Har din kisi na kisi ladki ko noch dete hain yeh kutte.
Me: ok. Calm down. You drive. Ok
{Chachaji enter the room}
Chachaji: kya ho raha hai? Kon kahan ja raha hai
Me: Shweta ja rahi hai ek function me. Aap aur me akele hi hain aaj
Shweta: arey thodi dair k liye hi to ja rahi hu
Chachaji: arey me to pichle 15 saalo se akela hi hu.
{Shweta opened a wine for herself and me and chachaji finished couple of beers}
Shweta: me change kr k aati hu.
Me: ok. Yahi kr lo chachaji bahar chale jayenge.
Chachaji: arey haan haan kyun nahi. {he picked up a beer and left}
Shweta chose a silk sari with sleeveless blouse.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 02-04-2023, 11:11 PM