Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Wife and Chachaji(uncle)

Hi all this is story about a real life incident of my life, I replaced my friend with my uncle in the story. I sometimes feel guilty that I turned my innocent wife into a slut. She was so pious but now she is just a rakhel of my uncle.
About us:-
Me and my wife were college friends. My name is Anil, my wife name is Shweta.
After college I got job in IT and Shweta also got job in IT in a different company. She moved too Hyderabad and I stayed in Gurgaon. We kept meeting each other and got married in five years later.
I am a average man of 5.8 and around 80 kgs. My wife is slim short height girl. She is 4’11 and around 47 kgs. Below is her features:
Eyes- her eyes are very innocent like she is asking other people to feel sympathy with her and hug her.
Face- very cute face with perfect cheek bones.
Lips-her lower lip is very full and juicy and upper lip complements her well.
Neck-her neck is so amazing like a perfect shaped mannequin. When she moves her hair to one side and tilts her neck You would want to start licking from ears and then finish at her chest. she is women with long hair when she gently moving it—while brushing it across her neck—can send erotic shivers up and down and at that time anyone would just Turn her over and pin her to the bed. Alternate between licking, nibbling, and biting the nape of her neck
Hands- she has small hands with small fingers. Sometimes when she counts on her fingers it looks so cute and sexy you would want to suck her fingers bite her fuck her roughly.
Boobs- even though Shweta is short height she is blessed with 32C boobs. Not just the size but the shape of boobs is perfect. Have the perfect fall, bouncy and juicy so yummy.
Ass-just like the boobs she has nice round fully developed ass. Shweta is lucky to have her fat accumulated at right places.
Thighs- her thighs are real milky thighs, soft, fair little fatty or voluptuous, sometimes when she wears shorts they fit so tightly because her waist is small but ass and thighs nice. So it leaves very little for the onlookers to imagine what she is wearing inside shorts. In yoga pants you can even see the crack of her vagina from front.
Stomach-because of big boobs and big ass her stomach or naval region is so flat and looks a treat to watch and heavenly to touch.
She was from a wealthy family so kept good care of her body. She never went to gym but was blessed with a gorgeous body naturally.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 02-04-2023, 07:51 PM