Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Speaking of the others, the two old men still sitting on the chair are talking in low voices with each other and looking at the bar, as am I. Their expressions are semi-serious, as if they are strategizing. They then get up and walk to the bar too, taking seats on the bar stools.

Jack really is mixing a cocktail. Archana is with him, looking at Steve every few seconds, while she nods and follows his instructions, handing Jack this bottle and that. It seems like a pretty strong cocktail, because I see Jack pour a lot of whiskey, tequila, and rum into a blender, with some oranges. As Archana unsteadily walks around the bar fetching the bottles, I wonder if she has perhaps had too much to drink because she is swaying even more with each step. I guess Jack has noticed it too because he stops the blender, walks her around the bar on a stool between his two friends, and then goes back to finish making the drink.
Archana has a glazed look on her face and is leaning against the bar with her elbows on it. That makes her big tits strain even more against her dress. Rolf and Yan are on her either side. Finally Rolf can't take it. I see his grubby hairy hand reach up and feel her tits. That makes her sit up. She stares at him and shoves his hand away. Then she gets up and unsteadily walks to the patio chairs. He looks chastised.
Just as I am thinking, at least she is drawing the line here, I see her reach for her phone which is on a table with her purse. She is still swaying a little as she types something on the phone. Then my phone buzzes in my pocket. I check it. It's a text from her.
- dnt wiat up. drnk. slepping ovr at beth c u tomm
I stare at the phone and then at her, across the pool. Yet another effortless lie. Except for the drunk part. That is true. I think of giving her an out.
- Ok. If you are too drunk, I can come pick you up wherever you are.
I see her look at the text and wince.
- ur 2 nic. i luv u. no is ok. cu tomm. xoxo.
I see a look of shame and guilt flash on her face as she bites her lip and seems to hold back tears. She is feeling guilty lying to me and cheating on me. For a moment, I feel bad for her. But that moment passes. Because she turns around and then goes back to the stool. She resumes her position, looks down and says something. Rolf looks delighted. His eager hands move to her tits again and roll the dress down revealing a strapless bra. The bulging curves of her tits are now exposed.
Yan does the honors of pulling the bra down and freeing her huge tits. He starts squeezing them and then leans down, licking her nipples. She gasps but does not stop him. This emboldens Rolf who puts his hand on her exposed thigh and then shoves it under her dress between her legs. She moans loudly.
Jack has been watching this as he pours the drink into the glasses. Steve has stopped swimming and is watching it from the pool, with a wide smile on his face.
They exchange a glance. Jack nods and gives him a thumbs up sign. Is that acknowledgment that the poker debt is paid?
I am sporting the hardest erection but also feeling angry and aghast at this new level of depravity my wife is now displaying. Hooking up with young virile handsome colleagues is one thing. It's natural, wanting to sleep with such young studs. But these are ugly old men slurping at her tits and playing with her pussy. Ugly old men she has just met. And she is not stopping even them. In fact she seems to be enjoying it.
There is a brief break in the action as Jack comes over with the drinks. He puts them on the bar and stands in front of Archana, admiring her tits. He then grabs her by her hair and pulls her into a kiss. At least he is a good looking man, I console myself. Old, but good looking. The kiss is a passionate one with Archana responding in full measure. Rolf takes his hand out from between her legs and pulls down his shorts. Yan lets go of her tits and does the same. As Jack breaks the kiss, my wife leans back and sees the two erect dicks and inhales deeply. She does not resist as each man takes a hand of hers and puts it on them. Her fingers gingerly wrap around the shaft.
Yan goes in for a kiss next, pulling her face towards him. He does not seem as skilled as Jack, because it looks awkward. Jack meanwhile has taken a few sips of his drink and then put his hands on her dress, slowly pulling it up. She raises her butt so he can do it all the way, and it is revealed that she is not wearing any panties. I saw her wear them when she was getting ready. She must have lost them during the indoor romp with Steve.
Speaking of Steve, he has now climbed out of the pool and is sitting on a patio chair, watching as the old men maul his "girlfriend".
I can see Archana's hands slowly stroking Rolf and Yan's dicks, her fingers feeling their girth and playing with their heads. There is an assured rhythm to her hand work, as if she has done this dozens of times with multiple men. Which she probably has. Here is my wife, her already short dressed bunched around her stomach, her tits and pussy exposed, surrounded by three old men she just met.
Jack takes his shirt off. She lets go of Rolf's dick to stroke his lean hairy chest. Then Jack pushes his swimming shorts down, revealing his pert old ass to me. Archana's eyes move to his dick and she inhales in excitement again. I know what is about to happen but it still gives me a thrill. Jack's butt clenches as he parts my wife's legs and penetrates her. Another cock inside her cunt. This one, from an old stranger, not even a colleague.
I am jacking off beyond the wall as I watch the lean old white man start pounding my curvy wife right on that bar stool. Her hands have let go of the two dicks and are now on Jack's chest, bracing for support as he drills her. She is grunting and moaning like a pig in heat, audible even to me all that distance away. There is a look of unbridled sexual ecstasy on her face that I can see over Jack's shoulder.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 02-04-2023, 07:50 AM