Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
After sometime I heard a knock at my doors. I opened the door and saw my mother was there with a glass of juice in her hand. She smiled at me and told me to sit down on bed. She then tried to teach me that this is not a right thing to think about your own mother in a sexual way. There are many other women in world, you can think about them. I know that this is an age when boys think about their own relatives as they are the most close persons they know in their lives. But this is not right. Saying this she was going. But I told her: “ but maa I still love you, I want to get you in bed all the day. I can help myself out thinking about your body. You have a great figure.” Maa laughed and said: “but son I am old now, I can’t fulfill your desires. I have not enough juices in my body left to give you enough pleasure. Better you can find someone younger.” But I told her : “I don’t care, I love to watch aged women like you. I will be glad if I can play with your body.” Hearing this she smiled and said me: “ok I am giving myself to you. But after our act you can not complain to me that I am not an enjoyable lady.” Then I can’t believe what I was hearing. I jumped out in joy. Maa then closed all the doors and windows of my room and then came to me.

At first Maa pull the pallu from the side of her belly where tucked out at the time of cooking. Then she pulled the pallu down from her shoulder to show me her huge breasts covered in green colored blouse. I was so excited that I couldn’t resist my hands from putting on her chest. Maa was smiling and started to remove her saree from her waist. After 3 or 3 rounds she removed her saree completely and threw it out. Then she kept her hands around my neck and pulled my head towards her. I could see that she was opening her lips slowly and started to approach towards my lips. When my mother touched my lips with her I shivered. I have no plan what to do but my mother approached and started sucking my lips. I then started to give her good response and bring out my tongue and put it inside her mouth. We continued this act for at least 15 minutes. Then we split this action and kept some breath. Maa then smiled and told me : “ you are very good in this act. Now show me your tool. I want to take it in my mouth. U can upload your excitement in my mouth. I am eager to drink you.” Hearing this I started to remove my pant fast and brought out my cock. She smilingly kept in one of her hands and then kneeled down to suck me. When she put almost half of my cock in her mouth I saw at her face. She was closing her eyes. Then she started to suck my cock. First she did this very gently by putting in and out slowly. Then suddenly she started to do it fast. I can assume that she is now excited. I also closed my eyes in pleasure. What a situation. I drunk my mother’s milk in my younger age and my mother is drinking my cum in her later age.
After some time with vigor sucking I came in my mother’s mouth like a flood. Maa could not keep it in her mouth then and with a huge force rest of the cum split in her whole face, her neck, her breast cuts. She then licks the tip of my cock to have the taste of every bit of my cum. After that I told my mother to take rest for some time for the big act. Maa told me to lie on bed. I can assume that she want to be fucked in western style.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 31-03-2023, 11:14 PM