Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter - 92
Rahim, Ramu and Anand arrives at the hotel later and checks in. Harish was there to receive them.
Harish - Hello guys , we were waiting for you.
Anand- hi bro, nice to see you. These are my friends Rahim and Ramu.

They greeted each other and spoke for sometime. Harish described about their resort policy and get all of their gadgets and locks it in the locker. And they were given with room to refresh.
Anand - Rahim bro, I will let you guys go to the room. I have agreed to take part in the program they have arranged for tonight as they were short of an actor. I agreed to play that role.
Rahim - okay, no worries.

Anand - so I will meet you guys in the evening.

Anand left them. Rahim and Ramu goes to room for freshening up

Chapter - 93

Rahim and Ramu freshens up and come out of the room to check if they could find both Vishnu and devika anywhere. When they walked to the other side of the resort and got astonished by the whole set up. The entire village is turned to a big village. They felt like they time travelled back to 19th century.

There was lot of old building, lot of cattles and they noticed lot of girls roaming around topless. They walked around and explored the village enjoying the sight of naked breasts everywhere.

Then suddenly they hear loud noise of people cheering and shouting as if they and celeberating something. And it is coming from hut nearby. They walked there and found a big gathering outside the hut. There were villagers and as resort guest audience just like them standing there. They went there and foimd out from audience that it is a live play happening at then resort which showcases women empowerment and traditional kerala.

After a moment they saw some girls coming out of the hut and behind them they were surprised to see devika coming out. Everyone shouted aloud when devika came out of the hut. Devika comes out in red mulkacha and mundu showing her entire figure. She was decorated and looked like a bride . Small amount of cleavage was visible through the mulakacha she was wearing. Her breast looked massive and pointy in that dress. They also noticed the complete shape of her bulging round ass, as she was not wearing anything under the mundu. And it jiggled with her each step. Her deep navel and smooth stomach was a treat for everyone.

They watched the girls along with the other crowd gathered there walking to another place. Even though they understood they are enacting a play, still they were surprised to see devika there like that. They followed the crowd to see where my they are going.
They are walking to a old looking temple that has been created for this play. It really looked like real temple. There are some people already gathered there , mostly men, wearing traditional dhothi. Now the next surprise came to them. In midst of the small crowd there, Vishnu sitting in a raised platform. He is wearing a dhothi and also have covered his shoulder with another mundu.

All the girls accompanied Devika to raised platform. Devika went and sat near Vishnu. After that the marriage ceremony started. There was some pujas happening which is done by the priests. And at the end both Nangeli and Chirukandan married by putting garland to each other. Both of the smiling and then the celebration started. They played traditional song and everyone started cheering and dancing around them.

Even though it was all acting and they staging a play , they depicted everything as if it is real. Rahim and ramu watched everything in disbelief and without knowing what to do. They just remained as a spectator. Other audience from the resort were appreciating the artwork, history etc. But Rahim and Ramu just was looking at Vishnu and Devika and what they were doing.

And after the celeberation , people who are acting as the friends of Nangeli and Chirukandan started accompanying them to a hut, which is decorated. Rahim and Ramu followed them. The person standing next to Rahim, who was also a spectator told "only the first 25 people coming will have access inside the hut, others wont be allowed inside. "
Saying that he ran towards the hut entrance. Rahim and Ramu also followed that guy and reached the entrance. There were resort guests going inside and a security was counting at the entrance. Luckily for Rahim and Ramu. They were the last 2 that was allowed inside. And security stopped anyone who came after them. Inside the hut, thr light was dim. The only light is coming from some candle lamps placed here and there. Inside the hut it is very spacious. It does not have any room. It is only one big space. At one side there is a mat kept at the floor with some utensils and fruits. At the other side there is a cot and bed. Which is decorated with flowers. And one side there are chairs kept for the audience to sit. There are already people sitting there. Rahim and Ramu without wasting much time occupied 2 seats in the front. Audience are sitting in dark and there is no lamp there ,so the actors will not be distracted when preforming. There is also chain tied infront of where the audience are sitting and apectators are not allowed beyond that point.

After sometime there was some cheer outside the hut. Soon both newly wedded couple entered the hut and their friends closed the door wishing them good luck.

Chapter - 94

Upon entering , devika was found little tensed. She understood that there are audience inside, even she cannot see them. But Vishnu was confident and like a profession actor walked and removed his cloth over the shoulder and kept aside. He took one of the lamp and kept it on the floor near the mat and sat on the floor

Vishnu - Nangeli, Im so hungry. I have not eaten properly from the morning

Devika came back from thoughts and realised she needs to act her portion

Devika - I will serve you Chiru

She walked and sat near Vishnu and served rice in the plate. And looked at Vishnu having the food. Vishnu had some food and took some rice in his hand and fed Devika. Like a loving wife, Nangeli had food from her beloved husband. After they fed each other loving for sometime they finished their dinner. Vishnu got up and took a pot and washed his hand. Devika came and passed a towel to wipe his hand. Vishnu took the towel and wiped his hand and dropped it in the floor.

He then held devika's hand and looked into her eyes lovingly. Vishnu felt devika's body stiffening due to nervousness. Vishnu whispered very softly which was not audible for the audience

Vishnu - dont worry madam. Trust me. This is your little brother. We are just acting here. Dont worry about anything.

Devika - hmm

Vishnu then gave a small kiss on her palm and gave a hug to devika. He felt her soft boobs pressing to his bare chest. He remaines like that enjoying the warmth of her body foe couple of minutes. In the audience Rahim and Ramu is having tensed moment seeing the romantic scene and anxious about what is going to happen next.

Even though Vishnu was enjoying the moment, he was aware that he is acting a story and dialogues needs to be delivered.

Vishnu - Nangeli, Im so lucky to marry you. Im thanking god for receiving a beautiful wife like you

Devika also came to reality. Dialogues are not written , and they to be spontaneous in delivering those.

Devika - Chiru, No im the lucky one. Im very fortunate to get such a lovely husband
Vishnu - I love you Nangeli.
Devika - I love you too Chiru.
Vishnu - How much do you love me
Devika - I love you alot. I dont know how much but you are my life Chiru

Vishnu felt Devika is getting comfortable and she ia no more tensed and really immersed into the character. Vishnu thought to initiate some spicy conversation to make her more relaxed. They were still standing and hugging each other

Vishnu- Nangeli
Devika - hmm
Vishnu - do you know what, my friends would be very envious about me
Devika - why
Vishnu - they say, Im lucky to get the most beautiful girl in the village
Devika - hehe, Im not the most beautiful girl
Vishnu - every guys in this village have a crush on you. They think you are the most beautiful woman in the world
Devika - may be they have not seen any girls
Vishnu - in my friend circle , they have been always talking about you
Devika - why and what do you guys talk about me
Vishnu - Everyone was dreaming to marry you. They wanted to have the most beautiful girl.

Devika - shut up Chiru, im not the most beautiful girl
Vishnu - hehe, That I will check today and see how much beautiful are you

She remained quiet

Vishnu - my friends can just dream, your beauty is onlu for my eyes. Only for mine

Saying that Vishnu dropped his slowly brushing through her smooth hand and placed it one her waist and gave a small squeeze. Devika was just concentrating on making her character good and tried to act upto her maximum ability. She forgot about the audience and tried to completely involve into the character. This was made possible for her because she completely trust Vishnu as a helpfull friend.

Rahim and Ramu in the audience felt Vishnu's dialogues are actually aiming at the them. Through the dim light of the lamps they tried to watch each movement vishnu without blinking their eyes.

With his right hand gripping her waist, he used his left hand to push devika more into him and as a loving wife she responded by tightly hugging him

Vishnu - Nangeli
Devika - hmm
Vishnu - can I kiss you?
Devika remained quiet

Devika knew the importance of kissing scene during a first night scene. When a women is with her beloved husband for the first time

Vishnu slowly removed the hair from her neck and very slowly brought his lips to her smooth neck and pressed his face to her neck giving small kisses. He inhales and smelled the scent of devika. While showering with kissea on her neck and shoulder, with his right hand he continued to measure the smoothness of her waist by brushing and squeezing. Devika had her eyes closed and rested her head on his strong chest.
Vishnu then held her shoulder and released her from hugging. He then helds her face in his hand and looked in her eyes

Vishnu - Nangeli, my darling

He then slowly kissed her forhead, then her eyes and nose. He then looked at her beautiful juicy red lips. He slowly brought his face near to her. Again devika closed her eyes like a loving wife and she felt the wet lips of Vishnu meeting her lips. First it was a small touch, Vishnu gave a small peck. He then repeated again with couple more pecks. She again felt both his hands dropping to her waist and held her hips and pushed tightly into his body. At the same time. He pressed his lips into hers this it was not a peck. He pushed his upper lip and made gap there and caught my lower lip with both his lips and started sucking. Vishnu was in ecstasy being able to kiss his loving teacher for the first time which he has been dreaming for so long.

He didnt miss the opportunity and continued to suck her juicy lips one after another. He continued to kiss her for atleast 2 minutes thoroughly enjoying both her lips. Devika tried to convince herself this only acting and responded by kissing him back and tightly hugging and pressing her body into him.

Even though Vishnu didnt want to release her lips, he half mindedly released her as they have move on with acting. Vishnu released her and with smile wiped his saliva from her wet lips.

He then held her hands again and then slowly walked her to bed. By this time Vishnu was already semi hard down there. They reached bed and this time Vishnu hugged her from behind and pressed his bulge into her soft ass. Devika was able to feel Vishnu was hard on her back , but she did not care uch as she knew that it is normal for a kid his age and that too doing a romantic scene. So she did not bother about it. While hugging from behind,Vishnu again proceeded to kiss her neck while playing with her stomach using his hands. His fingers traced every of her stomach by constantly squeesing the soft flesh there. Couple of times his fingers even went inside her deep navel and he lingered it the enjoying the depth of her navel. All the time he is was kissing her neck and shoulder. And over thr shoulder he was also able to see her deep cleavage. Seeing that his penis got more hard, which he pressed harder to her curvy ass feeling its softness.

Vishnu - Nangeli
Devika had her eyes closed
Vishnu - do you love me?
Devika - yes chiru... I love you alot

Vishnu then turned her to face the audience slowly, he was standing still behind her. Rahim and Ramu can see devika madam directly infront of them. Even though she cannot see them as they are sitting in darkness. Vishnu is aware that rahim and ramu is watching them. And he wants to take revenge on him by teasing them showing the romantic act he is engaging with devika that too with her consent infront of them. And both of them are watching it without being able to do anything.

Vishnu slowly raised his hand from her waist to her back and stopped at where she had tied her mulakacha at her back. He tried to open the knot and devika quickly got alarmed and opened her eyes. Vishnu whispered in her ears

Vishnu - madam dont worry, its part of the script and we have to act it. Please relax dont worry about it. After I open and remove the cloth you can cover your chest with your hands acting as shy and later turn to face me. So no one from audience would be able to see anything. They would be only seeing your back, nothing else. Madam you have to fully trust me on this.

There was no response from her. Vishnu again whispered

Vishnu - madam do you trust as a little brother and friend
Devika - hmm
Vishnu- ok. Dont worry about anything , just continue to play your character
Devika - okay
Vishnu - can I open the knot?
Devika - hmm

Vishnu proceeded to open the knot of her mulakacha tied to her back. Carefuly and sensually he untied it. Immediately devika held the cloth in front restricting it from falling. Vishnu pulled the loose end of the cloth and devika tried hold onto it for moment but not for long. Vishnu pulled with more force and the cloth easily escaped through the hands of devika and he dropped it the floor. Devika folded her hands over breast and covered it from the eyes of spectators. Vishnu turned her around and now she is facing Vishnu still covering her breast. Vishnu smiled at her

Vishnu - my dear Nangeli , are you still shy. You are infront of your loving husband . its your chiru only. Dont be shy

Rahim and Ramu is seeing her back now. Devika turned her head sidways out of shyness.

Vishnu - let me see , what you are hiding there
Devika - chee

Saying that she pushed vishnu and ran to the other side of the bed and stood there facing the wall, still covering her breast. Vishnu followed her and sat on the bed near her. He placed his hand on her stomach and pulled her and made her to sit on his lap. Devika sat on his lap still keeping her breasts covered.

Rahim and ramu can see vishnu sitting on edge of the bed and devika sitting on his lap. They still seeing her back as she is sitting facing the wall on the other end.

Devika was sitting on his hard bulge and his cock was poking her ass.

Vishnu - are you still shy nangeli

Devika nodded with shyness

Devika is more relaxed now and started to play her character again. She wanted to play her character good and professionally. She started to behave like nangeli as she is immersed in the character.

Vishnu - how long are you going to hide those from me. Please nangeli, this is your chiru please.

Vishnu held her folded hands and slowly pushed it down, slowly uncovering her beautiful bosom. Even though vishnu has seen and touched it before, but this was different for him. Vishnu pushed her hands to her lap, thus making her topless completely. Vishnu looked at her naked breast upclose. It was first he is seeing it this close. Her breast was perfectly shaped, it was round and full. Her aerola was the size of a coin and he carefully looked at her nipple. It involuntarily got really hard because of the kissing and hugging they had engaged.

Rahim and ramu was only seeing her back, but they are able to see her side shadow on the wall. They are now looking at the wall to see what Vishnu is doing

Vishnu - Nangeli, how beautiful is it. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen

Devika - shut up chiru

Vishnu - im so lucky that these fruits belongs to me
Devika - chee, dont talk stupid
Vishnu - it looks so riperipe

He took his index finger and touched her lips and he started tracing it down slowly through her neck. Down to her upper chest. Devika closed her eyes and her chest started heaving up and down. He can feel the goosebumps on her skin.. Vishnu saw devika breathing hard. Devika for a moment forgot about the character and her body started to respond to the tease from Vishnu. Vishnu felt this is the moment and determined to tease her more before she comes to realty and stops. He traced his fingers through her deep cleavage feeling the softness, he then moved his finger to the base of her left breast and brought upto her round pinkish aerola. He circled around her hard nipple without touching. He then using his index finger and thumb held her rock hard nipple. Devika jolted and gasped. He rubbed her nipple in between her fingers. Her body is betraying her and she stopped thinking about her character and just started responding to his touches. Vishnu was also hard like a stone and he pressed her more towards him. He released her nipple and and held her whole right breast in his palm and squeezed it. For the first time a slight moan escaped from devika's mouth which excited vishnu more. He squeezed her breasts one after another and using other hand he turnes her face and kissed her lips. Devika did not reastrict him at all, they both kissed passionately taking each others lips and chewing. Vishnu continuesly squeesed , rubbed her breast. Held and pulled her nipples, And pushed his hardness on to her ass

Rahim and ramu was looking at shadow on the wall and can clearly see Vishnu's hand working on her boobs relentlessly. Vishnu released her lips and devika had her left arm around Vishnu her neck for support and she had eyes closed, breathing hard heaving her breast. Vishnu still had his left hand on her right breast , holding it from bottom and rubbing the nipple with his thumb finger. He brought his mouth close to her left breast, he can see how excited is she, her nipples are hard and pointing out like bullet. He took out his tongue and he has been dreaming about this moment for a long time. He brought his tongue to her nipple and gave a small lick on it. Devika jolted and her body shivered. To Vishnu's dissappointment someone from the audience coughed aloud. Which brought devika to reality and ended Vishnu's adventure.

Devika opened her eyes and and suddenly stood up from his lap.

******First night To be Continued†********
[+] 6 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 30-03-2023, 12:56 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM