Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Chapter 4

Joan gave both of her sons a quick kiss then headed for her bathroom to "freshen up," as she put it. Eric went to the hallway bathroom to freshen up, also, basically rinsing off his cock and balls and drying them. Ethan went to his bedroom to grab a pair of shorts before he, too, freshened up in the third bathroom off the kitchen.

When they all met up in the kitchen Eric also had on shorts only and Joan was wrapped in her emerald green satin robe, which came to mid-thigh. The color went well with her complexion and auburn-colored hair. Both boys looked at their mother with new appreciation. They had seen her in that robe a thousand time but this night—it was now nearly 8:00 p.m.—she looked absolutely stunning and oh so sexy.

There were fixings for roast beef sandwiches but it took a while to get them prepared. First Eric would grab their mother and hug and kiss her and run his hands up and down her body. A minute later Ethan would come up behind her and press his groin and half-hard cock against her ass while his hands reached around her body and slipped beneath her robe to capture and gently massage her breasts and pinch her nipples.

Joan was loving all this physical attention and it was making her very aroused again. The aphrodisiac still had two or three hours of effective time before it would start wearing off. Not that she was concerned about that, or even gave it a thought. Because, she too, was playing with her sons, wrapping her arms around them from behind and sliding her hands under the waistbands of their shorts to squeeze and stroke their ever hardening cocks. Or, she would throw her arms around one or the other's neck and pull him down for a kiss.

Finally dinner was prepared, such as it was, and eaten. Joan had a glass of her favorite white wine with her sandwich. Eric and Ethan both grabbed a beer from the refrigerator.

They cleaned up the kitchen as quickly as they could, considering that they were still kissing, caressing, and embracing one another. It was nearly 9:00 p.m. by the time they got back to Joan's bed. They turned on the light in the bathroom and left the door open. It left the bedroom dim but with enough light that they could easily see each other and what they were doing.

Eric lay on Joan's right side and Ethan on her left. She was laying on her back and the boys were on their sides facing her.

Joan first kissed one son then the other. As she kissed one son the other son would nibble and kiss her ear or her neck while caressing and squeezing a breast. Their hands stroked her belly and the inside of her thighs. Eventually her sons were stroking her pussy; two sets of fingers gently probing it, gently squeezing it, feeling how wet it was, making it even wetter.

Joan, other than having her hands firmly her son's cocks and squeezing them occasionally, just lay there, eyes closed, breathing deeply, enjoying everything her sons were doing to her, feeling the sexual excitement building up in her stomach and migrating to her loins.

"Mmm, yes!" Joan whispered. "You guys are getting me so excited. I love it. I just love it!"

Eric and Ethan gave each other a smile and Ethan nodded to Eric, indicating that now might be a good time to mount their mother and fuck her. Eric grinned and nodded back. He was definitely ready. Having their mother's hand on his cock, just lightly, rhythmically squeezing it, as well as the pre-fucking sex play they were giving her, had his cock fully pumped up and hard. Ethan was at the same stage of arousal.

As Eric began to maneuver himself between his mother's legs, Ethan pulled his hand away from her pussy and shifted his body back a bit.

Joan opened her eyes and gave Eric a smoking hot look of lust as she parted her legs for him.

"Yes, baby, it's time for you to fuck Mommy," she whispered. Her stomach was doing flip-flops.

She still couldn't believe it. Her youngest son had fucked her, now her oldest one was going to. And, oh how she wanted him to, wanted to feel his body covering hers and his cock filling her pussy and fucking it.

Ethan leaned in to kiss his mother. It was a long, passionate kiss. He, too, was excited at the prospect of watching his big brother fuck their mother. Should he have her suck his cock as she did with Eric when he was fucking her? No, he thought, she can do that later sometime, just like I'm going to lick her pussy again, later sometime. When Eric's done fucking her I'm going to take his place and fuck her again, if she's willing that is.

While Ethan and their mother were kissing hard and heavy, Eric got into position, rubbed his cock head around and between her very wet inner labia and, without waiting further, slid his cock deep into his mother's vagina in one smooth motion.

"Ohhhyessss!" Joan gasped as she pulled her lips from Ethan's.

Ethan pulled back then to give his brother all the room he wanted.

Joan looked over at Ethan with half-closed, lust-filled eyes. "Don't you want me to suck your cock like I did for Eric?"

"Nah. That's okay, Mom. You can suck my cock later. Right now I just want to watch you and Eric fuck. That's exciting enough for me." And it was.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 29-03-2023, 11:15 AM