Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Joan smiled up at her youngest son, who hadn't stopped fucking her while Eric was coming, but had only slowed down. Now he lowered his body over his mother, supporting most of his weight on his elbows and forearms. He'd watched Eric kiss their mother right after coming in her mouth and he wanted to kiss her again, too, so he mentally shrugged and planted his mouth over hers for a bit of lip-locking and sweet, wet tongue play.

"Mom?" Ethan asked as he pulled his mouth away from hers just enough to talk.

"What dear?"

"Have I told you lately that I love you?"

Joan laughed a rich throaty laugh and squeezed her arms around Ethan tightly. She bit his neck just below his right ear then the ear itself. This caused Ethan to moan and it gave him goose bumps up and down his whole right side.

"I love you, too, sweetie," she whispered in his ear. "And you want to know something else? I love the way your cock spreads me and fills me. Your cock feels so good fucking me."

"Yeah," Ethan answered. He was nibbling on his mother's neck and her right ear also. His nuzzling and nibbling added to Joan's excitement. "And your pussy feels damned good on my cock, so wet and slick and tight."

"That's because your cock is so thick, it stretches me so."

Ethan chuckled and brought his mouth around to give his mother a few little kisses. His hips were still undulating, thrusting his cock in and out of his mother's pussy.

"Maybe so, but you have a tight pussy, Mom. You're as tight as any girl my age I've ever fucked."

"Mmm," was Joan's answer as she kissed her youngest son fully on the mouth teasing his tongue into her mouth with the tip of hers, loving the taste of Ethan's tongue, his saliva, loving sucking on it gently with her lips. Kissing her sons excited her almost as much as having sex with them. She was also secretly pleased with Ethan's assessment of the tightness of her pussy. She didn't do Kegels for nothing.

Ethan now began to fuck his mother hard and fast. He started nibbling on his mother's ear again. "I love you, Mom. And I love how good it feels fucking you. Your pussy feels so good on my cock."

Joan's body wriggled with pleasure and increased arousal at the words of her youngest son. Her arms clasped him tighter to her body. She loved how his cock felt fucking her pussy, too.

Eric was watching his brother fuck their mother. He wasn't jealous. It was extremely exciting to him. And he knew he was going to get his turn, also. His cock had gotten hard again watching his mother and brother fuck. He had gotten up and was sitting back on his heels as he stroked himself easily.

Joan was panting and moaning from the pleasure that Ethan's thick cock was giving her. Her eyes were closed concentrating on the feeling of it pumping in and out of her pussy and from the feel of his wonderful hard body over her, holding her, moving with her. She looked over and noticed what Eric was doing.

"Eric, would you like me to suck your cock again? Is that all right with you Ethan?"

Ethan slowed down then gave his mother a kiss on the mouth. "Not a problem, Mom," he said as he pushed himself back up so that his body was upright and he was kneeling between her thighs. He had to stop until he was in that position, then he began fucking his cock in and out of his mother's pussy again, but slower this time.

Ethan wanted to watch his mother suck his big brother's cock again. He didn't know if Eric would be able to cum another time this soon after having just come, but hell, if his cock was hard then he probably could. Ethan wanted to see Eric come in their mother's mouth a second time and watch her swallow his cum. Oh yeah, he really wanted to see that. It had been so hot watching it the first time, it would be just as hot the second time.

Joan turned her torso and head to the right and Eric scooted in close on his knees so that she could suck his cock.

Joan grabbed her oldest son's cock and slipped it into her mouth and Eric began fucking his mother's mouth.

"Mmm, yeah," Eric said. His mother's mouth felt as good as it had before, warm and wet and silky smooth. His cock was hard but it didn't quite have the feeling of being able to come again this soon after having just shot his cum into his mother's mouth just minutes ago. Still he was really turned on from watching his brother fucking their mother and his cock was fully erect once more so maybe it wouldn't take too long before he was shooting another load of his sticky semen down her throat again.

Ethan was now holding his mother's legs wide apart with his hands around her ankles while he was driving his cock hard and fast in and out of her pussy once again.

Joan was repeatedly giving up muffled moans of pleasure from what her youngest son's cock was doing to her pussy and from the excitement of sucking her oldest son's again. She absolutely loved the feeling of Eric's cock in her mouth and Ethan's in her pussy. She loved the fact that she was having sex with both of her sons at the same time.

She felt it coming then, knew she was about to have another orgasm. Joan push away from Eric's thrusting cock and cried out loudly, "Oh fuck yes! and then she was coming and coming hard. Her hips bucked up against Ethan's driving cock trying to get every bit of it inside her clenching, melting, throbbing, dissolving pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Joan kept repeating in the throes of another intense orgasm.

Ethan didn't stop fucking his mother. He was too close to coming himself. He let go of her legs, which stayed high and wide in the air by themselves, and grabbed her hips to lever himself harder into his mother's rhythmically grasping pussy.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 28-03-2023, 06:39 PM