Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Joan, sensing that her youngest son might be getting too close to climax, pulled her mouth off of his cock, making him groan in disappointment. She turned her attention back to Eric's cock. She suck it for a few strokes then she went back to Ethan's. She did this for a few minutes, back and forth between one son and the other, enjoying keeping her sons in a state of high arousal. It was keeping her in such a state, too. Her pussy was so wet that she thought it might be dripping some of her vaginal lubrication down her legs.

God! she thought. I'm really sucking my sons' cocks. It's so wrong, I know, but yet it feels so right... and they're loving it. Hell, I'm loving it. But now it's time for the main event, she told herself.

Joan pulled her mouth off of Ethan's cock and released her hold on both of her sons' erections. She definitely had her sons' attention now... as attested by their lovely hard shafts of man flesh which were themselves standing rigidly at attention.

Oh Joan, you're a wicked woman, she told herself, but oh boy are you going to have fun. Her drug induced, over-charged libido was in control, pushing her sexual desire to the forefront in her mind, and she definitely wanted to fuck both of her sons.

She knew it was wrong. She knew she should stop. She knew she could stop... if she really, really wanted to. But she really, really didn't want to. She wanted to fuck them, suck their cocks, let them lick her pussy, let them come in her pussy and her mouth. Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Joan thought. Let's get on to the main event.

Joan nimbly got to her feet before her sons could attempt to help her. First she kissed Eric lovingly on the mouth then turned to Ethan and did the same.

"Let's get on the bed," she said as she broke the kiss with her youngest son and shooed him and Eric out of her bathroom.

Now, both Eric and Ethan suddenly felt awkward and paused, one on either side of the queen-sized bed. It had a solid oak headboard and no footboard. There was an upholstered, backless bench at the foot of the bed. There were four large pillows at the top of the bed and several smaller ones.

Joan looked at her sons and smiled sweetly. "Why don't you guys throw the small pillows on the floor but leave the large ones. Then pull and fold the comforter and top sheet down to the bottom of the bed and fold them over the bench. She figured there was going to be semen leakage and didn't want to get the comforter stained.

When Eric and Ethan had done as she asked, Joan stood behind Eric and pressed her breasts against his back while wrapping her left arm around his waist and pulling him tightly against her. Her right hand reached out to gently squeeze then lightly stroke his still hard cock.

Ethan grinned across the bed at his brother then climbed onto the bed and lay on his side, head propped up on his hand.

Eric felt his mother's hard nipples pressing into the skin of his back as the hand she had on his cock fine-tuned his erection. He turned his body around and embraced his mother then gave her a long, hot kiss. He was beginning to really, but really, enjoy tasting his mother's sweet mouth and fencing with her probing tongue. In his brain big bright words kept repeating themselves over and over again: I'm going to fuck my mother!

"Ooo, Eric, yeah," Joan sighed when they broke the kiss.

She, too, was enjoying kissing her sons. She knew that the aphrodisiac drug she had taken was driving her desire, but she didn't think it, alone, affected the fact that she was fully enjoying kissing her sons and sucking their cocks. She loved sex and most things sexual—with the right men and at the right time. Her sons were superb young men and the time seemed perfect for what they were doing.

Joan was as sexually aroused as she had ever been in her life, even more so than when she had fucked her flashlight in her office just a couple of hours ago. That seemed ages ago to her now. Her body shivered with sexual desire and the anticipation of experiencing actually fucking these two handsome young men. The fact that they were her sons and that the three of them were going to commit incest—something so forbidden and taboo—just added fuel the fire of her lust.

Joan pushed away from Eric and climbed into bed. She slid over and snuggled up to Ethan. She got her arms around his neck, making sure to press her breasts and nipples against his chest then raised her right leg and placed it up over his hip.

Ethan got his right arm under his mother's shoulder and his left arm around her back and then he and his mother were kissing passionately again. As they were kissing, Eric got onto the bed and slid up to his mother to caressed her back and hip and kiss her on the back of her neck before moving around to her ear. Joan shivered delightfully at having her two son's bodies pressed against hers, kissing one and having the other caress her and kiss on her neck and ear.

Ethan's hand dipped into the space between his mother's legs created by her right leg being up on his hip.

"Wow, Mom!" Ethan exclaimed as his hand came into contact with her pussy. "You're so wet."

Joan's body shuddered at the touch of her son's hand to her pussy. "Yeah," she said in a breathy whisper, "I'm really, really turned on and I really, really want you and Eric to fuck me."

Eric was spooning up behind his mother, pressing his hard cock against her lower back and rubbing it slowly, sensually up and down. It was leaving a "snail-trail" of more of his pre-cum.

Joan reached her right hand back behind her to grab and squeeze Eric's cock.

"Oh, Mom," Eric breathed.

Ethan made a decision. "Move back a little, Eric," he said.

When Eric scooted back, Ethan gently pushed his mother onto her back and maneuvered himself between her feet. Joan still had a hold on Eric's cock.

"Mom," Ethan said, "why don't you suck Eric's cock while I lick your pussy, eh?"

"Ooo, yes, yes, Ethan, lick my pussy please," she begged. "Eric move up so I can suck your cock."

Ethan lowered himself onto his belly with his nose and mouth directly above his mother's glistening wet sexual slit. He stuck out his tongue and, with the tip of it, gently licked at her vaginal lubrication that was trying to ooze out from between her labia.

Joan gave a muffled little moan. Her mouth was now full of Eric's hard, vein-bulging manhood.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 28-03-2023, 07:08 AM