Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Joan lifted herself up in the water and wrapped her legs around her Eric's hips so that his cock slid between her legs. She wiggled her hips so that it pressed, horizontally, through her pussy lips. She moaned even deeper into her oldest son's mouth as she felt his hard cock rubbing her sex.

When Joan broke the kiss—because Eric gave no evidence of wanting to—she smiled up at him.

"Do you want to fuck your mommy, Eric? Because mommy sure as hell wants to fuck you."

"Oh hell yes!" Was his hoarse, whispered response as he pulled his mother back for another torrid kiss.

"Okay, time for me again," Ethan said as he tapped Eric on the shoulder.

Eric broke the kiss with his mother, then gave her another quick, sweet kiss. He smiled at Ethan. "Jealous, little bro'?"

"No. But Mom took me by surprise and I'd like another chance. That's all."

Joan pulled herself off of Eric's cock, which had been feeling sooooo damned good, and embraced her youngest son. She positioned herself over his hard cock, too, as she had done with Eric... and gave a little gasp of pleasure.

"So, Ethan, you want to fuck me too, yes?"

"You really want us to fuck you, Mom?"

She wiggled her pussy lips over Ethan's cock and, even in the water, he could feel the heat emanating from her vagina. She gave him an enticing smile.

"Oh yes, baby, I most certainly do. I want both of you to take me. I want to suck your cock while Eric fucks me... then you can trade places. Is that okay with you, baby?"

"Uh! Like Eric said, oh hell yes!" Ethan responded with a big grin.

With that, Ethan embraced his mother harder, pulling her tits firmly against his chest, loving the feeling of those soft pillows of woman flesh with their hard nipples pressing into him. He kissed his mother like she was the love of his life.

Joan broke the kiss a few moments later. She smile up at Ethan, then over at Eric.

"Okay then," she said.

She pushed away from Ethan and quickly waded to the side of the pool, giving her sons a very good view of her ass and pussy as she hoisted herself up and out of the pool. Joan went over to the free-standing shower head used to rinse off the chlorinated pool water and turned it on. She turned her face up to the shower and rinsed it and her hair too before running her hands sensually over her body, sluicing water over it front and back and especially between her legs to wash off her pussy as well as between her ass cheeks.

Eric and Ethan were still in the pool, basically in shock.

"Is this really happening?" Ethan whispered.

"I do believe so," Eric responded.

"What do you think, Eric, do we really take her up on it? I mean... can we, can we really fuck our mother?"

"I don't know what's going on, Ethan, any more than you do. I don't know what's gotten into Mom. But you know what, she's horny, she's hot, she wants to fuck us and, as she said, we're all adults here. I think I'd be a fool not to take her up on it."

"My thoughts exactly, big bro', Ethan said.

Until now the boys had been watching their mother rinsing herself in the shower. Eric turned to Ethan.

"Then why did you ask me?"

"Just wanted to see where you stood, that's all," Ethan said with a big grin.

By the time Joan had finished rinsing her body thoroughly and stepped out from under the shower stream, both of her sons were out of the pool waiting for their turn to rinse off.

Joan had watched them have their conversation before getting out of the pool, figuring they were talking about taking her up on her offer. She was sure they would. She got her confirmation as her sons climbed out of the pool as she finished rinsing off. Their hard cocks were in the lead as they approached her.

Her body shivered with lustful anticipation from looking at her sons' naked bodies—lean, tan, and muscular without being hypertrophied. The water that cascaded off of them as they got out of the pool was beautiful, and the beads of water now glistening on their skin in the fading light gave them a magical look to her. Joan also noted her son's hard cocks, which she had never before seen erect. She like what she saw and shivered with anticipation again

Joan left the water running and step out from under the shower. Eric was closest to her and she stepped up to him and placed her arms around his neck to pull him down for another kiss. He was six feet tall, to her five feet, two inches. Ethan was six feet one.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 27-03-2023, 12:44 PM