Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cuck feeling? Fellow Hubbies, please comment
(05-10-2022, 12:28 AM)luvnaked12 Wrote: would like to chat brothe?. Same situation I am.

Aaah my friend... i can relate with you on this.. yes i agree cuck fantacies start growing after one of such events. after marriage we went to visit my mternal aunt. now this uncle is known womaniser, he look handsome and like dharmendra..he was even caught naked with girls in hostel during his college days and expelled from hostel and had fucked many women... my wife was wearing traditional clothes as we had attended the marriage function and decked up with jwelleries and looking very beatiful . my uncle was constantly staring at her. he was wearing a kurta and pyjama .. when we started leaving.. as ritual we started toucking thier feet to pay our respect.. after toucking his feet, as i was getting up..my both hands accidentally lifted his llose kurta .. and i could see a huge bulge in his pyjama .. a tent ..he was hard..and big and thick.. and i know he was hard for my wife.. and since that day i started dreaming him fucking my wife with his big cock...and all cuck fantacies..

good to connect here with all cuck lovers.. i believe everyman ha a litlle cuck in him
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuck feeling? Fellow Hubbies, please comment - by ashasha - 27-03-2023, 12:40 AM