Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Neither of her sons were teenagers anymore. But when they had been they hadn't acted like so many teen-aged boys their age. And both of them had worked—not that they needed too—at paper routes or mowing lawns or any other job opportunity that came their way.

Yes, her sons were handsome young men, but the real root of their attractiveness came from the core of their being, the good, right-thinking young men that they were: Honest, hard-working, tolerant, logical, good-natured, friendly, caring, and always willing to help.

Joan loved her sons for the good boys they were, but now... now she was feeling something different for them. The aphrodisiac she had taken was making her see them in a strongly physical sexual light. Yes they were good young men, but they were also strong, handsome, muscular young men and her body was overriding the part of her mind that was saying this is wrong. Her body wanted to be dominated and penetrated by these two young men, her sons. She wanted them to fuck her and fuck her a lot.

Joan looked into the large bathroom mirror and saw a mature, but still very attractive women looking back at her. She watched herself as she reached down to her sticky, wet pussy and pinch the top of her labia together over her clitoris and squeeze hard. She shivered with pleasure and wanted more. She gave her image a wicked grin.

Hey, Ethan," Eric said after stripping off, diving into the pool and coming up for air. "This is going to sound kind of strange but have you, you know, ever thought of Mom in... well, in a sexual way?

Ethan looked at his older brother and furrowed his brow. What is he up to, he asked himself.

"No, really," Eric said, seeing his brother's look. I just talked to Mom in her bathroom. She was getting ready to get into the shower, but I invited her to join us in the pool. She was naked, but it's not like we've never seen her naked before. But I got this feeling... . I don't know how to tell you. And, Ethan, I'll admit that I've kind of, sometimes, thought of Mom in a, uh... ." He was embarrassed admitting this to his little brother. "Well, I've kind of thought about her and sex and... ." He trailed off.

"Okay, big brother," Ethan said with a smile. "I'll let you off the hook. Yeah, I think Mom, as a Mom and a, you know, older woman is pretty hot. And, if you're saying that sometimes...sometimes you might have thought of her in a, uh, graphic sexual way, then, yeah, so have I."

Eric grinned. "Yeah, thanks, Ethan. But right now... . I mean when I was in talking to Mom... . I don't know what it was but, seriously, my dick was getting hard. That's never happened before."

"Dude!" Ethan said, "You're a total pervert." But he was grinning as he said it. Then he splashed water in Eric's face and dove under and swam away. When he came up he saw their mother come out onto the patio.

"Hey, Mom," Ethan called out, "come on in. The water's fine." He said it in a quavering voice, mimicking someone who had jumped into a pool of cold water and was trying to entice another person to do the same. It was an old joke of theirs.

Joan smiled, dropped her towel on a chaise lounge, then walked up to the edge of the pool and dived in.

Considering what they had just been talking about, both young men closely watched the toned and tidy figure of their mother as she dived into the pool and swimming under water. When she came up, she rolled over on to her back and did a few backstrokes. Her lovely breasts, with erect nipples, were plainly projecting above the water and, even though she was their mother, both boys couldn't help but appreciate them.

Eric and Ethan were standing together in about three feet of water and Joan was in the deep end. She turned over and kicked off the end of the pool and swam towards them underwater. When she got to them she reached out put a hand behind Eric's left thigh, just above the knee and Ethan's right thigh, also just above the knee, and pulled herself up to stand right in front of them.

Joan gave her sons a dazzling smile as water streamed off her tanned body. Then she raised her hands to her head to slick back her auburn hair from her face. In doing so, she presented her sons with her upraised breasts and hard nipples, made more firm and hard from the cool water of the pool. She looked gorgeous to both Eric and Ethan and they both realized what a sexy woman their mother truly was. They also realized that their cocks, the bases of which were just a couple of inched under water, were reacting to her but it was too late to do anything.

She gave each of her sons a wicked smile as she plunged her hands down into the water and took hold of their cocks.

Both cocks were partially erect and Joan, in her drug-induced sexual arousal, took that as a sign.

"Aha!" She exclaimed.

Both Eric and Ethan were surprised and shocked that their mother had grabbed—and was now squeezing—their cocks.

"One would think," Joan said, "that you would be rather shriveled up in this cool water. But no! You're half hard. You guys wouldn't be having sexual thoughts about your mother, would you?" Her gray eyes sparkled with humor and lust and she gave her sons another wicked smile.

"Uh, Mom!" Eric began. But his mother stopped squeezing and began stroking his cock, as well as Ethan's.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 26-03-2023, 12:02 PM