Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Her boys, Eric and Ethan were off packing up Eric's apartment and putting his furniture in storage. Eric, aged twenty-five, was moving back in, temporarily. With his degree in construction engineering he had gotten a good job with an interstate construction firm with a branch office located in their city. But, with the economic downturn affecting the whole country the company had had to lay off some employees. Eric, one of the newest, was let go but with a reasonable severance package.

At first Joan thought that her son might be depressed, but he just laughed and said, "Better now than if I had been married with children and a mortgage. It might be tough going for a while but I'll find another job." And then he laughed again, "Even if I have to flip burgers at McDonalds."

Joan didn't mind her son moving back in. She loved both of her sons so very much. She had raised them by herself ever since their father, an oncologist, had divorced her ten years ago and married a younger woman, a trophy wife. Her boys had rallied to her defense and had been good at keeping her spirits up until she recovered from the emotional shock and got her emotional self back into good working order.

Her youngest son, Ethan, was in his last year at the university. He was majoring in Western History and wanted to be a teacher.

In the bedroom, Joan stripped off the rest of her clothes, letting them lie where they fell and went in the bathroom to start the shower. It was her habit to shower upon coming home from work. But today she felt she really needed it. Her pussy, thighs, and the crack of her ass were sticky from all her vaginal juices that her body had secreted while masturbating in her office and in the car. Then, with a fresh, clean body, she was going to fuck herself with her fat dildo and come again... maybe even more than once.

Just before she got into the shower, Joan heard a knock at her bedroom door.

"Mom," Eric asked as he opened the door and called out. "You in there?"

"Yeah, sweetie. What's up?"

Ethan and I are hot and sweaty and were going to go jump in the pool and cool off, then have a couple of beers," he said as he walked into his mother's bedroom and stood in the doorway to her bathroom.

This didn't bother Joan. Nudity was not a problem in their house. The boys were used to seeing their mother naked and she was used to seeing them naked, too. She had explained to them years ago that there is nothing wrong or shameful about the nude body.

Eric's eyes quickly took in the lovely sight of his naked mother... and her closely trimmed pubic hair. He didn't realize that he was inhaling the pheromone copulance that his mother was giving off in large amounts.

His cock was starting to get hard as he was talking to his mother and, for the first time in his life, he was seriously wishing that she wasn't his mother. Of course, he knew his mother was a sexually attractive woman and, as a hormonally raging teenager, he had had some passing fantasies about her, albeit, with some feelings of guilt. He had gotten over that he thought but now, as a man in his mid-twenties, he was clearly seeing his mother as a sexually desirable women once again.

"We'll be au natural," he continued. He swallowed dryly, "And, seeing as how you're already naked, you could join us, if you want."

Joan's house was at the top of a hill. All the other properties were lower than hers. Well, any that could see into her backyard over or through the privacy bushes that enclosed her backyard on three sides. Nudity around the pool was the norm with Joan and her two sons. They even had parties with other nudity tolerant friends from time-to-time.

"I'd give you a hug... ," and here he pretended like he would, and secretly really wanting to.

Joan could see that his dust-smudged, sweat-soaked T-shirt was clinging to his hard, muscular body. She stepped back. "Don't you dare, young man," she said. But she was laughing.

Looking at her son—actually at his handsome face and lean, muscular body—and being in a state of high sexual arousal. Her mind flashed to an image of her legs spread wide open and Eric on top of her, his hips between her legs, his cock thrusting in and out of her pussy. Before she could put that thought out of her mind she spoke up.

"Yeah. Sure sweetie. I'd love to come for a swim with you and Ethan."

"Okay, sweetie," Eric said, mimicking his mother. Then he bent forward to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh my!" Joan said out loud after her son had left to join his brother in the swimming pool. She realized that the scent of his sweaty male body had enhanced her sexual arousal. It was a very strong, male scent. She stood there, inhaling deeply, feeling the heat throbbing through her pussy.

"I shouldn't do this," she told herself. But she was so horny and masturbation, while good, just wasn't good enough if she could avail herself of a willing male... or two.

"They're my sons", she told herself out loud, "how could I even think about having sex with them?" But another voice, deep inside her sex-crazed brain answered with a "So what? They're men. Good-looking, handsome young men."

But it was more than their physical attractiveness. Her sons were good boys. Hard working, honest, and reliable. She knew that raising children without a father would be hard, but she never gave in again to the feelings of despair and anger that she had first felt when her husband had left her... and the boys. She always presented a strong, positive side of life. She knew, from observing some of their friends that her sons were more mature for their age than the average young man.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 26-03-2023, 04:49 AM