Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
After the last gang bang vijay was a regular visitor. In the beginning it was very spontaneous and we had sessions at any time possible. But due to our work and life commitments we had finally settled on Thursday evening.
The unspoken plan for Thursday evening was...we used to have early dinner sometimes takeaway sometimes in a restaurant, then watch some television with Avi sitting in the middle of the couch both of us sitting besides her and pressing her body slowly moving our hands on her thighs shoulders pressing her boobs and then kissing her… taking turns with lips and boobs … slowly undressing her. Sometimes I would lick her pussy while vijay was smooching and sucking on her boobs. After pleasuring her we take turns on her for our pleasures, I always loved going second after vijay had filled her pussy with his cum. Mounting Avi just when vijay has pumped his last stroke and rolled over fully exhausted, placing my erect member on Avi's leaking pussy…. entering her and feeling another man's warm jizz inside my beautiful wife. Again Avi opens her legs for me and I pump her like there's no tomorrow.
Usually after our session vijay would leave for his place, but sometimes he would stay the night for second round.
This had been our routine for a couple months and although we were enjoying it but it was becoming boring especially for Avi and the neighbors had also started talking… asking questions
we had some elderly neighbours and they were particularly nosey, you know the neighbourhood watch types.
[+] 1 user Likes jetset's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed - by jetset - 26-03-2023, 02:45 AM