Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Chapter 2.

The flashlight was washed and put away. Her vaginal juices were cleaned off her chair. She had used some wet paper towels to wipe her pussy and thighs. It would have to do until she got home and could take a shower. Joan stuffed her panty hose and panties in her purse, put her skirt back on and zipped it up then put on her jacket and slung her purse over her shoulder before giving her office one last look. Everything was neat and tidy. And then she saw the vial of Aphrodite still sitting on her desk.

Aphrodite is a good name for this drug she told herself ruefully as she slipped the vial into her purse. She turned out her office lights and lock the door and made her way to the hallway door by the dim light its window let in.

Joan came into the lobby through the door that led back to the labs and her office to dutifully signed out at the security desk. She looked at Chet.

"Chet? You are Chet, right?" she asked with a slightly puzzled look on her face.

The security desk was three-sided with the desk, proper, sitting behind a higher countertop. Joan leaned against the countertop resting her upper body on her forearms as she looked at the security guard. The slight breeze caused by her movement through the air carried the pheromone, copulance, she was producing in relatively copious amounts, towards Chet.

"Yes, Dr. Kolar," Chet answered. He smiled at this attractive, older woman that he would have been happy to... . God, he thought. Dr. Kolar is even more attractive than I remember. He could feel that warm feeling in his groin preceding getting an erection.

"Somehow I thought you were older... ."

"Oh, that's Chuck. Yeah he's, I don't know, at least sixty, I think."

"Ah yes, Chuck. How could I get you two mixed up."

Joan ran a hand through her auburn hair, cut just below her ears. Her pale gray eyes sparkled as she gave Chet a winning smile.

Chet, Joan noticed, was about the age of her sons, Eric and Ethan. The fact that he was a handsome young black man was even more enticing to her, never having had sex with a black man before.

Joan realized that she was about to seriously start flirting with Chet, but stopped herself in time. It's just the drug still working, she told herself. Still, she couldn't help but give him another big smile as she said goodnight.

As she was clacking across the marble floor in her high heels on her way to the front door, realizing that she was naked under her skirt, she couldn't help letting her hips swing more sexily than she normally would have, hoping Chet was watching her.

Chet was definitely watching her, closely, as she walked away from him. He appreciated the play of her firm buttocks in her tight skirt. He appreciated the lovely curve of her toned calves. He knew she was forty-five, old enough to be his mother. But so what? Dr. Kolar was a short but curvaceous woman, altogether a very tidy and hot package of a mature woman. He would have been happy to fuck her.

Had she been flirting with him, he wondered? His cock must have thought so. It was already more than half hard.

As Joan reached the front doors, Chet pushed the button to release the lock. Joan pushed through the buzzing door then turned to give Chet another big smile and wave goodbye.

"Damn!" Chet said out loud. "I'd really like to get into that." And then he sighed, knowing that it would never happen. He reached down to his groin and gave his "bad boy," a firm squeeze.

"Go back to sleep big fella, there ain't gonna be no action tonight," he said quietly out loud. At least not until he got back to his apartment and masturbated while fantasizing about Dr. Kolar he told himself.

"Whew!" Joan felt like she was on the horns of a dilemma. She had somehow miscalculated the proper dosage of the new drug and was acting inappropriately. At the same time, she was loving the totally raw sexual feeling it was giving her. It made her feel so alive and sexy and ready for anything sexual. It was an exciting and giddy-making feeling.

She also hoped that she hadn't miscalculated the duration of the effect of the drug. She should only have five to six more hours before she was back to normal. At least, she hoped it wouldn't be any longer than that, no matter how good she was feeling now.

Joan would have been home in half an hour if there hadn't been a major accident on the freeway. After fifteen minutes, just before coming to a complete stop due to the accident, she began feeling that familiar warm feeling in her pelvic region again, the one that precedes full sexual arousal. The drug was definitely still working on her. But of course it would be she realized.

By the time traffic got moving again—stop and go, stop and go for nearly twenty minutes—Joan was squeezing her thighs together rhythmically, she could feel sexual wetness in her vagina once more and her nipples were hard again. She wanted to reach between her legs and rub herself. She also wanted to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples.

Oh God, she thought, I'm so horny. I don't know how I miscalculated the dosage, but at least I know this drug definitely works.

All she wanted to do was get home, get naked, get her fat dildo out of the bedside stand and fuck herself. Oh yes! She thought as she finally approached her exit, I want to feel that dildo sliding in and out of my pussy. God, I'm so hot! And the image of herself fucking her pussy with her dildo wouldn't go away. It mingled with the image of fucking herself with the big aluminum flashlight. Joan was having a hard time concentrating on driving.

As she pulled up behind a car at a light that had just turned red, Joan maneuvered her skirt up and reached between her legs to rub her fingertips up and down her pussy. Gasping as just how good it felt, she closed her eyes and rubbed even harder, up and down, up and down, against her clitoris.

A car honked behind her. Joan looked up to see the light had turned green and the car in front of her was nearly across the intersection. She straightened up and started moving to more honks. Five minutes later she pulled into her garage.

What the hell is going on, she wondered? This drug was affecting her more than she could have imagined. Again, she thought, I couldn't have miscalculated that much. I know my chemistry and my math.

Joan got out of her car, closed the garage door, and went into the house through the laundry room and into the kitchen. After putting her purse down on the counter she headed for her bedroom, but almost immediately turned around to grab her panty hose and panties out of her purse.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 25-03-2023, 10:26 PM