Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Joan took several deep breaths, still holding the flashlight deep in her pussy. After a few seconds, she laughed, shrugged her shoulders and rolled her head around.

"Wow," she said out loud, "that was a surprise. I wonder what else I can do."

Joan began sliding the thick, round, metal tube in and out of her pussy, slowly at first, but picking up speed as she went. It felt so good to her.

"Oh yes! Oh God yes! Oh fuck yes!" she cried out loud as she repeatedly pulled and shoved the flashlight in and out of her wet and wanton pussy using both hands. She was brutally fucking herself with the flashlight. It was right on the edge of pain but it was a pain that only served to intensify her pleasure.

Soon, she felt the feeling she always got shortly before coming and knew she would be coming again in a short time. She began rotating the flashlight around in her cunt with her left hand while her right hand began rubbing and slapping her clitoris.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she cried. And then... .

"Ahhhhhh-ahhhhh-AHHHH!" Joan gave voice to an incredibly intense orgasm. Her body convulsed and her vaginal muscles clenched repeatedly around the thick aluminum tube, now stuffed as deep into her pussy as it could go.

Within a few seconds the tension drained from Joan's body and she flopped back into the chair, her hand letting go of the flashlight. The weight from its big end and gravity made it start sliding out of Joan's vagina, tipping down towards the floor as it did. Finally, it plopped out, landing on the floor with a dull thud. As the blunt end of it left her throbbing cunt it kicked against her clitoris, sending an intense shock of pleasure through her body.

Joan stayed there for a few moments with her legs spread and her heels on the edge of her desk, knees splayed wide apart, wet pussy still throbbing slightly, and feeling wonderfully weak as a rag doll and wonderfully satisfied.

As her head cleared, Joan sat up and took stock of where she was and what she had done. Oh my God, she thought. I've made some sort of terrible miscalculation with this drug. But then she pushed that to the back of her mind to take care of later. Right now she needed to clean things up, get dressed and get home.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 25-03-2023, 04:57 PM