Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The Real Thing

So we planned the vacation, arrangements were made. Now next part of the plan had to fall in place. Rahul asked me if I really want to fuck Shankar, I looked at him and nodded and said “only if you are ok with that” he said he is ok. I said “Shankar?” he said “wooh tho saala ek daam ready hai, lekin Anita?” I said “usko muuj par chod do” later I spoke to Anita she told me “in logo nain decide kaar liya hai”.

A Week before we went to Goa, we all met at Anita’s place, Rahul announced after a few drinks he said “Goa mein couples change ho jayenge” Shankar said “Mein Sunita ka husband ho jaunga aur Anita Rahul ki wife, kisi ko koi problem hai to bolo” we said “agar tum logo nein decide kaar liya hai tho hum game hain”.

One day before the trip, I shaved Rahul Clean and he saved my pussy clean. Anita and Shankar did the same.

Shankar had blocked the seats in the plane in such a way that myself and him were sitting together and Rahul and Anita were 5 rows behind us.

After check in we were swapped, so began the romantic and lusty journey to Goa, the trip was to last for 4 nights. None of us had any idea how it will go but all of us were excited.

Once in Goa we took a cab and went to the resort and checked in our rooms, post check in I went with Shankar to his room and Anita when with Rahul.

The rooms were next to each other with a connecting door, which was closed, I was glad that it was closed. There was a balcony in each room overlooking the beach, we were on the ground floor.

Once in the room, Shankar just pulled me near him and start kissing me and I kissed him back and started exploring each other’s mouths with our tongues and we started sucking each other tongue taking turns. We both were very excited, he broke the kiss and stepped back and started removing my top, I help him and in no time I was totally naked, I then removed his shirt and pulled is trousers down and I could see his hard cock in the undies, I pulled it down, and the cock sprang up, it was dark, darker than Rahul’s, it was longer but a bit thinner than Rahul’s cock, before I could do anything, he picked me and pushed me on the bed, he put his finger in my pussy it was dripping wet, he tasted his figure and turned me around and made in doggy position and in clean sweep entered my pussy, I let out a small scream “ohhhhh aaaahhhhh” and he help my hair and started pumping me, he did not make any sound, no more foreplay just kept pumping, I was moaning in between and my boobs were bouncing, I started screaming with sounds of pleasure and I was howling like a bitch, he held my hairs and kept pumping me. I was beginning to get tired and I could feel the pressure building in my pussy, my pussy was gripping his cock and he started making sounds like “ohh yeah, aaahahah” after a mintues or so I could feel his cock bulging in my pussy, I let go and exploded and so did he, I could feel his warm juice flooding my pussy and we both let out a big scream, my hands were getting tired, he let go of my hair as he emptied in my pussy and pushed me on the bed, I feel flat on my stomach on the bed and he took his cock out, I lied in that position moaning for may be a minute, I turned around and saw him sitting on the chair opposite the bed with his cock getting limp but shinning with my juices.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 24-03-2023, 12:05 PM