Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Next day morning I felt something on my lips, I opened my eyes and it was Rahul’s thick cock, I sucked it, and he gave me my morning quota of proteins.

I could feel we will all have a great time going forward.

But myself and Anita will need to do more hard work on the guys so that they make the first more.

Myself and Anita met after a couple of days and we exchanged notes about how things went for us, she told me how Shankar went wild over her and how she imagined Rahul was removing her cloths and playing with her boobs.

She told me Shankar started fucking her doggy
style first then made her get on top in cow girl position and pressed her boobs calling my name and she was screaming “yeah Rahul, aur joor see dabba salle” when they climaxed Shankar made her suck his cock saying “choos mere lund saalee Sunita aur choos” Anita said he was hard in no time and got up and took some K-gel and turned Anita around and made her doggy, he applied some on her ass and some on his cock and in a single stroke entered her ass, and said “Sunita mein tere gaand marunga” and rammed her like an animal and exploded in her ass.

I told Anita “tuu udhaar bhi leti hai, meri tho bahut chota hai” Anita laughed and said “yaar iskee liye practice karni padti hai” I asked “kaise” she said “chaal bedroom mein batati huun” we went to her bedroom, she told me “chaal Kapde nikaal” I gave her a surprised look
. She said “yaar tujhe kitne baar nanga dekha hai” I smiled and removed my cloths, she took out a butt plug from her wardrobe, it was thin like a finger, I understood she is going to insert it in my ass hole, without thinking I said “Shankar ka itna patla hai kya” she laughed out loud and said “ye beginners ka hai” and she make me go on doggy position and she applied some k-gel on my ass, it felt cold, I almost shivered, she asked me to relax and she massaged my ass hole and then slowly inserted it in my ass hole, I felt a little uneasy but after a minute or so it felt ok, I could feel something in my ass.

She then came in front of me and started massaging my boobs, I started feeling very good, she got up and removed her cloths and she slipped under me
. I sucked her boobs while she sucked mine, I was feeling great, she moved down and we were in 69 position. She started licking my pussy and I started licking her pussy. She got moved away from me she got up and told me to stand, I stood up slowly, she went to the wardrobe and took out a but plug, this was bigger and thicker almost like three fingers, she applied some k-gel on it and gave me the bottle and she went in doggy position, I understood and I applied some on her ass, while doing that I inserted my fingers in her ass, she gave a soft sound of pleasure, I then inserted the big thick butt plug in her ass, she said “dhire dhire dalna” I slowly inserted it and she gave a nice soft moan, she then told me chaal 69 karte hein, I lied down on the floor and she came on top of me and we both started licking each other’s pussy, at the same time she stated making the in-out motion with my butt plug, I did the same to her and we both felt very good, after some time may be 10-15 minutes we both climaxed and we were both sweaty.

We were lying in that position for 5 minutes, she got up and pull me up with her hands, we kissed each other like lovers, she ask me “kaisa laaga” I said “maast hai yaar” she removed my butt plug in a single move, suddently there was a void it felt strange, then I pulled hers out.

Then she said “jab tu moota wala lene lagegi tab tu ready ho jaygee”. I thought, “first round to mein Rahul ko hi dungi” I know he wants to do this he has asked a few times and as I was scared he let it be.

I asked her “kitne din lagenge, mota waala lene mein” she said “10-15 din mein tu ready hoo jaygee” I asked her “aur iske badle mein mujhe kya karna hoga” she said “Jaab mein bolunge taab tujhe mera golam banna hoga, mein thuje mera golam banaungi 10 dino kay liye, combination of days mere hoga” I said “tere liye kuch bhi karungi yaar”and I kissed her and after a long kiss, I made her lie down on the bed and licked her pussy, I felt so good doing that. All the time I was thinking “kash mere choot mein ek lund hota”.

She also showed me a Butt Plug, it was different, I asked her “yeah kya hai” she told me “boys kay hai, Shankar use karta hai, actually mein dalti huun usko” I said “strange hai” she told me “usko bahut majaa atta hai, usko enjoy karte dekh kar mujhe bahut accha lagta hai”

I got thinking about this, I went home and searched online and read all about guys and butt plugs for women and strap on dildos. I was getting some ideas.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 23-03-2023, 02:38 PM