Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I met Anita on Wednesday in the evening for coffee in the club house in our complex. She said “yaar swapping karna hai kya” I said “I am game” she said “but start tho ladko ko hi karna padega”, I said “may be we should tease them and force them to make a start, kya khyaal hai” she said “yeah sahi hai yaar, like the good old days let the guys woo us”

There was not much action for a couple of weeks between us. As we all had our work and guest
s and family.

We invited them to our place after nearly a month, I had made up my mind to tease and tempt Shankar, I told Rahul I am going
to dress up really hot tonight. He said “kyun nahi tere yaar jo ane wala hai”.

So I wore a single piece short part dress, where my boobs were visible almost entirely except the nipples, the dress was very short so if I bend my ass will be nearly visible and when sitting it would come really up almost up to my upper legs or to the edge of my pussy. It was a red colored dress. I wore dark red lipstick and one anklet. I saw myself in the mirror, even
I would have wanted to fuck myself, I did not wear any panties.

When they came in, Shankar was all eyes and Anita was fucking Jealous. Even before we could settle down she said, “I want to change my dress” and we
tn to her place. In the mean time we all started having a drink and I sat next to Rahul opposite Shankar, his eyes were either on my boobs, or my lips and he was searching for my pussy in the dress.

Anita came back in 30 minutes she was dressed in a loose t-shirt and micro shorts, she was looking fucking hot.

Rahul already had a hard on looking at the way Shankar was oogling over me, Anita was the icing on the cake, we had a few drinks and we all went on the terrace for a smoke. While going to terrace Shankar kept his hand on my lower back, I ignored it.

We had a smoke and came back, few more drinks and non-veg and explicit jokes and comments about each other, Rahul was, I could feel  eating Anita with
his eye and I could feel Shankar if given half a chance would have ripped my dress and started fucking me there itself.

I was feeling really hot and wet, I did brush on his cock pretending it was an accident, Rahul even touch
ed his cock on Anita’s ass and said sorry.

The room was getting really hot, we had dinner and we all partied
for the night.
The moment they left, I pushed Rahul to our bedroom and almost bangd him, I kept calling Shankar’s name all the time while fucking Rahul cow girl. He kept pressing my boobs and kept calling me “Saali Randi Chinaal”

We had a great time and I was all sweaty by the time we both climaxed. I just fell on him and went to sleep.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 23-03-2023, 12:15 PM