Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
We all got very busy with our work and life for a couple of weeks, social functions and other things kept us all busy, nothing much happened other than the usual hi hello kind of things.

Three weeks after our nude yoga session, I got free from all and everything else, it was a Thursday, so previous evening I spoke to Anita and we agreed to catch up, as both the guys were out of town for work, we thought we will go shopping etc and have a girls night, the guys were expected to be back on Friday or Saturday.

So we met on Thursday afternoon and went shopping and we caught a movie also, then we picked some food and came home around 8pm. As it was girls night we also picked some booze, we picked some beer for both of us.

We decided we will have the sleep over at my place, so we both freshened up and settled in my bedroom.

We started having beer and had some thing to eat and we got talking about things. As we were getting comfortable on the bed, we started playing with each other, and in no time we both were nude, and our bodies were pressed together. We were feeling good, I told her “ tequila shots, marthe hein kay?” she said “why not”, I got up and raided Rahul’s bar and got the bottle and shot glasses out, we both had a shot and then she said “yaar smoke karte hain” I said “yaar mood tho hai, lekin kapde pehane padenge” she said, “chaat paar chalte hein, raat hai nange hoke smoke karte hein” I thought for a moment and said “what the fuck, chaal chalte hein”, we both went to the terrace and the wind felt so good on our naked skin, we carried our beers with us, and we sat and while we smoke we kept teasing each others bodies….

After a while we came down and had another shot of Teqilla and now we were bloody high, I told her about me telling Rahul about us and how he reacted and what great sex we had later imagining she was with us, she was very excited, I inserted my figure in her pussy, it was wet, I took it out and sucked it and gave out a yummy sound, then she told me about how Shankar reacted, she told me he wanted to know how I looked nude and how badly he wants to fuck me, I told her even Rahul wants you…. We started talking about threesome and foursomes and our pussies were bloody wet, ultimately we had to lick each other to an orgasm, and we felt good, we lied for a while hugging each other, since we were planning to have fun till next day afternoon/evening there was no hurry to sleep.

Now I felt like smoking, we decided to share a beer and we went to the terrace again, she told me how she imagines having two guys banging her and I said even I like the idea, I said but I want to fuck Shankar all by myself first and we agreed to plan a swap with out hubbies….

We came back and slept, morning I got up and kissed her and woke her up, we had our tea and freshened up, I told her “yaar niche kay baal nikalne hai”, she said “mujhe bhi, usko clean pasand hai” I said “chall let’s help each other” we went to the bathroom and shaved each other, it was so exciting, we had another session in the bathroom in the tub and then we helped each other dry.

Now the question was how do we swap our husbands, I was sure the guys will be very happy.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 22-03-2023, 03:20 PM