Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I went to sleep waiting for Rahul, so we could not talk about this, morning he got up and was in a hurry so again we could not, I wanted to tell him and feel light again. We girls meet for yoga and then I went for a swim and around 11am went out for a meeting, the day got over, I messaged Anita in the evening around 7, “tune baata diya kya?” she replied “Nahi yaar Shankar jaldi mein thaa, aur raat ko bahut thaka thaa” , I said “same here yaar”.

It was Saturday and Rahul generally stays home and works for a couple of hours, around afternoon, we had lunch and when we were resting (siesta), I told him “Nude yoga ka offer yaad hain naa?” he said “haan, tere liye thaa kyun mujebhi invite kiya hai kya”, I slapped him lightly on his arm and said “meine uska offer accept kaar liya” he asked “kaab hai session, mujhe dek
hna hai”, I said “ho gaya” he asked “kaab, kaisa tha, kya kiya tum logo nein”, I said “2 din pahle, bahut maaja aya, she is good at licking pussy and I also enjoyed licking her pussy” he got up on the bed, “kya u girls are a lesbi couple now” I said “nahi yaar hum curious hein aur hum dono ko lund bahut pasand hai” then he made me tell him the entire thing and he was very interested in her figure. When I told him “kash ek lund bhi hota uss wakt”, he said “mein hoon naa” we laughed but we were both very horny. I held his hard cock and he started playing with my boobs and my pussy and ask me “kaise kare gi” I asked him “kya” he said “threesome”, I said “pussy lick karwate time, cock suck karungi, aur chudwate wakt, pussy lick karungi” I felt his cock getting harder and my pussy was almost flooding.

We had very passionate sex and great orgasms, he made me clean his cock by sucking it and then he kissed me and sucked my mouth, he tasted his own cum from my mouth this was first, we slept a little and we had to go out in the evening to meet some friends. The weekend was just me and Rahul fucking each other, he also fantasi
zed he is licking and fucking Anita it was great, we were on fire for the entire weekend.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 22-03-2023, 01:57 PM