Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Post our Nude yoga session, I came home and went to the bath room, while taking the shower, I thought that was great fun, lekin ek lund bhi hota thoo (I was thinnking one cock also) not a specific cock, I felt too naughty and slutty, I pressed my boobs and closed my eyes under the shower and slowly one hand went to my pussy, I started playing with my self thinking of Anita licking my pussy and me sucking a cock….I had a nice orgasm in while, I finished my bath and came out got dressed had something to eat. Had to go and meet a client.

Myself and Anita would work together on some projects where I needed her as an artist, with her help my turnover was going up as I could do more work without involving myself that much.

On my way back I call up Anita “kidhar hai” she said “XXXX” I said “mein bhi pass mein hi hoon, chall coffee pitte hain” she said “see u in 15
min” and we agreed on the coffee shop. When she came I was waiting, she came in, I got up and hugged her and whispered “kaisee hai mere maal” she smiled and sat, we ordered coffee and we chit chatted like everything was normal.

On our way back home she said “yaar taste maast thaa, fresh kaisa lagta hoga” I said “kuun tere walla nahi deta kya” she said “different hai yaar” we laughed and reached home. She told me Shankar will be back from his trip today.

I parked the car in my garage, we got down, she came to me and hugged me and said “subhah mujhe bahut maaja aya” I said “mujhe bhi” and the she smooched me and we started sucking each others lips and our tongues were exploring each others mouth. We broke the smooch and laughed as our lipsticks were all over our faces….

It was around 3pm, we said bye to each other and she went to her place, I went for a swim after some time. Came back and did some house work and then did research for my work. In the evening I was thinking, when should I tell Rahul, and then I thought will Anita tell about our little encounter to Shankar. I thought, how will he look at me after that, he already looks at me and most of the time trying to undress me with his eyes, Rahul is no different with Anita, but he is not that obvious, I felt a little excited and started thinking again about FFM…

I got a message from Rahul he will be late, around 8
. I started getting bored. I messaged Anita “Kya Kaar Rahi hai?”, she said “boor hoo rahi hun aur kya, Shankar is running late”, I felt like smoking, all 4 of us smoke occasionally specially when we have drinks or when we party. I messaged her “smoke kari gi kya”, she replied “Rahul kidhar hai” I said “late hoo jayega usko”, she said “chaal ek ek maar lete hein, bahut din ho gaye hain”. Now since we have a bigger villa, we have a small garden at the back, we have a couple of small chairs and small table, we smoke either at the garden or at the terrace. I messaged her “come to the garage entrance”. We have a direct entry independent of the entire villa from the garage, ours is a duplex bedroom, with a small sitting area below and we can also access the terrace form my bedroom. After a while she knocked and I opend the door, I picked up the ciggerate pack from Rahul’s study/bar and we went to the terrace. As usual since I was at home, I was in shorts and jockeys and not under garments, she was wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts. We lighted our cigarettes at the terrace and pulled a drag each, she asked me “morning mein yoga mein maaja ayya”, I looked at her and said “bahut maaja aya yaar”, thinking about this made my nipples hard, and she could see that, I asked her “tuu Shankar ko baatane waali hai kya?” she asked looked at me with a question walla look, I told her “aapne nude yoga” she said “tuu baatane waali hai kya”, I said “mein aur Rahul saab discuss karte hein, tujhe tho paatta hai, hamare beach koi secret nahi hai” she said “vaise tho mein bhi kuch nahi chupati huun, lekin Shankar tujhpar aisee hi line marta hai, saala iske baad aur maarega” I had a victory walla smile on my face. I said “kya farak padta hai yaar, mein kuun saa uski complain karti huun”, then she said “Rahul ka ky reaction hoga, I said “wooh mind nahi karega” she asked “Kya?” I said “Shankar ka line marna aur humara nude yoga” and we both laughed. Then I told her “yaar subaah ek lund bhi hota tho kitna maaja atta na?” our cigarettes were done by now threw them and she came near me and kissed me on the lips and pressed my boobs and said “Kiska lund legi saath mein”, I pressed her by her ass cheeks and said “koi bhi”, we broke the kiss and went down, she said “Shankar atta hoga” and we kissed good night.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 22-03-2023, 10:58 AM