Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
As myself and Anita became close due to work and we took a liking for each other. Her naughty side became more evident to me, and she got exposed to my naughty side. We would share non-veg jokes and some time sex pictures.

We got so close that we would discuss our sex life, we started sharing our fantasies.

She is flirty by nature and she would flirt with Rahul in front of Shankar and me, Rahul would never be left behind and we would flirt back. Shankar would add oil to the fire and I would get dragged into. Some time I would flirt back with Anita and Shankar also.

She would joke with the Rahul and say “ek din tere biwi ko bang kar dungi”, Shankar would say “mujhe bhi bulana” and Rahul would add “mein bhi mein bhi”… not be left behind I would tell them “bang karne ki kya jarurat hai, mein tum logo ko kidhar naa bolungi”

Such explicit flirting was normal for 4 of us, however when others are around we would be very formal. All of us were concerned about social positions.

In fact Rahul, would tell me some time during our sex session “Anita ko bhi bulla lee..” and I would tell him “mein Shankar ka pass chali jati hun” and this would lead to some hot sex.

One day in the evening when Rahul came back from work, he had been away on a business trip, he landed in Bangalore and went to office directly, when he came back we both wanted each other, he took a shower and came out, I was in the bedroom, he removed his towel and said “please mere lund ko thanda karo yaar” I know he likes a good BJ at such time, I just removed my top and bra and went down on my knees, I start licking his balls and then his cock and then took it in my mouth and started enjoying his cock in my mouth and kept sucking him. He held my head used my mouth to pleasure himself, he started coming and the first small lot got into my mouth and swallowed it, he then spilled some on my boobs and neck and then I finished him off again by sucking his cock.

I heard the door bell, I used my figure to pick some of the cum from around my lips and took it in my mouth and spread the remaining in my neck and boobs like a cream and put on the top and went to open the door. It was Anita, she hugged him and kissed my checks like women do, she said “kya smell hai yee yaar”, I said “tujka nahi pata hai” and she gave a blank look. Any way she came in and sat and we talked about something she wanted to discuss.

After about 10 minutes Rahul came out dressed and then she said hi to him and then idhar ushar ki baaten and then she went back to her home.

Poor Anita realized it after a few days, and then she call me and “saali kutti BJ kay baad dhoti nai hai kay” I laughed out loud and told her “saali lagta hai tunne abhi abhi BJ diy hai Shanakr ko” we both laughed and then she said “yaar tasty that tere walla bhi” we had a good laugh again.

One day she send me some nude yoga pics, it was normal for us girls to share X rated pics.

And then she message me one on one and said “karna hi kay” I asked her “kya” she said “yoga”, I said “aaj subha tho kya thaa” then she said “nude ho kar karna hai kya”, I was bit surprised, but I said “kiske saath” then she said “tu aur mein karenge”.

I did not answer for a while, Rahul asked me “kya huwa, kya sooch rahi ho”, I said “kuch nahi, yeah pagal ladki Anita bool rahi hai, nude yoga kare gi kay just tuu aur mein” Rahul said “try karna hai tho karlo” he knew that I was a little bi-curious and so was he. I looked at him and said “kanhi usne mere saath kuch kiyaa thoo” he laughed and said “koi naahi yaar apni dost hai, tum mujhe baata dena ki usne tumhare saat kya kiya” I said “saale apne jugad kaar raha hai”

After a few days Rahul forwarded me some pics of a FFM, I liked them a lot and that night we imagined Anita with us in the bed, we had great sex, I am quite a screamer on bed and I am sure we were very noisy.

I forgot about the nude yogo thing with Anita and we all got involved in life and work. One of the girls in our Kitty posted similar nude yoga pics in our kitty group. Everyone started chatting about these pics in the group.

I remembered Anita’s offer, I just send here a one to one message and said “Kaab Karenge hum dono” after a while she replied “aaja koi nahi hai” it was around 11am I replied “OK” and went to her home, which is next door. I just wore a shorts and Jockey t-short both were red. No under garments as was at home.

I went to her home and she opened the door, we hugged as usual, I said “kidhar karenge” she said “paka karna hai na, baad mein mujhe blame nahi karna” I replied “saali tuu kya kaar sakti hai mere saath” she said with a naughty smile “tujhe andaja nahi hai”, I asked her “Shankar thon nahi hai naa gaar paar” she said “yaar tujhe kuch yaad nahi rahta hai, woh tho business trip par hai 2 din saa”

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-03-2023, 05:50 PM