Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
And I wonder there comes my darling… now I will have to make her happy… I smile at her and I can feel cum dripping thru my lips and some dripping on my cheeks… I bend down and clean Shankar’s cock, he is moaning with pleasure as I do it… then his cock goes limp…. I then turn around and do the same with Rahu’s cock….

As I pick the cum from my che
eks with my fingure, I tell Anita “taste kare gi kutiya”… she comes forward and suck my fingure and say “cocktale tasty hai”… we both laugh… and so do the guys…. She then starts licking my checks clean and pushes me on my back…. I am lying between 2 guys and Anita is on top of me licking my cheeks and then my lips… I start getting excited again… she opens her mouth and sucks my lips and then puts her tongue in my mouth and sucks every bit of cum in there……my hands are on her ass cheeks and I am pressing them….she then moves down and starts sucking my boobs, there is some cum there also….. and then she turns around and we are in 69 position, she lowers her pussy on my mouth and tells “chaat saali chinal”… I can hear both the guys saying “chaat saali”… I start licking her pussy and I can get the taste of cum in her pussy also…. Oh shit even she got fucked last night….but where was she in the morning…. Her pussy is not tasting anything like both the cocks I just had… suddenly, I remember there was Abdul also last night… I am taken out of my thoughts as I can feel she is licking my pussy and cleaning it… we suck each other’s pussy, mine is already sore….. so I push her head a little aware with my hands while I suck her pussy to a nice violent orgasm….

We were all tired again, specially me with all the fucking. We had rented a Villa with a private pool for the weekend, I went to the kitchen and started making coffee, Anita came after me and started fondling my boobs, while the coffee brewed, we kissed very passionately…. She told “last night was so great, we are some fucking bitches”… I smiled and kissed her back. We all had coffee i.e. 4 of us.. Abdul was still not to be seen. I went to the bathroom to freshen up…. I realized my body and face was full of juices god knows kiss kiss ka juice thaa…. I prepared a nice hot bath tub and sank in it thinking how did we manage to get where we are now in last 4 years….

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-03-2023, 02:25 PM