Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
As I wake up, I am feeling great, I open my eyes and see Rahul sleeping naked & I realize I am also naked. I get up, see Shankar on the other side of the bed also naked. I realize last night was great fun but where is Anita?

I look at the 2 good looking naked male bodies, one I love more than anything else in this world and other one I care a lot about, between them they can make me do anything in this world.

I see Shankar’s cock is semi hard, maybe he is dreaming…. I bend and hold his cock in my hand, it responds, I open my mouth and take the tip of his semi hard cock in my mount and push the foreskin with my lips (I love doing that), I guess this drives men crazy….

I get a familiar taste, ummm I had him in my mouth last night and he made me drink his cum yummy…. I start teasing his cock with my tongue….. and suck his cock, I am loving the pungent taste of last nights hard work… he stakes moaning, I am in doggy position with my back to Rahul sucking Shankar’s cock….. what a bitch I am, I love sucking cock and drinking the juices… no wonder Rahul calls me “Saali Randi hai tuu” and I love it……. I can see some movement behind, as Rahul wakes up, I try to turn my head but Shankar is holding my head on his cock and says “suck it u bitch”, I get very excited with these words and take more of his cock in my mouth….. Rahul put’s his fingers in my pussy, and take is out and I think he took it in his mouth he made a yummy sound…. Suddenly I realize where is Anita (my best friend for last 4 years)…… I am trying to place her for last night…. Suddenly I feel a hard cock entering my pussy…. I have a nice thick dark cock in my mouth, I can only take half of it in my mouth, and there is another thick cock entering my pussy….. suddenly Rahul pushed hard, I let out a pleasured scream… and the due to the force more of Shankers cock goes in my mouth, I can hardly breath….. Shankar tells Rahul “choode Saali ko, kutiya aur choose mera lund”….. Rahul is slapping my ass cheeks and the pain makes me realize they have spanked me really well last night, I remember almost crying due to the spanking or was it Anita spanking me…. I am confused can’t think with two cocks in me…. Shankar is holding my boobs and pressing them, I can feel some pain there also…. Fuck what did they do with me last night……suddenly I can feel Shankar’s cock swelling in my mouth, he is getting ready…. I hold my head on his cock…. As Rahul keeps pumping…. Within a short while I can feel Shankar’s cock getting bigger and he lets out a scream “teri maa ki” and I can feel the warm liquid in my throat, he remove his hand, I move my mouth a little up and now I can taste is cum….. I am trying to suck as much as I can… but due to the pumping from Rahul I am unable to control…..Shankar keeps repeating “kay chooste hai saali”…. I can feel the pressure to cum building in my…. With Shankar’s cock half in my mouth I start moaning like a bitch in heat… I say “saale Rahul joor joor is choode mujhe”…. I can feel I am cuming my body is getting stiff… Rahul let’s out a scream “yeah laa saali randi” and he explodes in my pussy….he falls down in the bed and I am still in doggy position and breathing heavily… I felt so great handling these two horny bastards all by myself……after a few minutes I see Anita standing at the bedroom door and saying “saali kutiya mere liye kuch nahi choda”….
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-03-2023, 12:43 PM