Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Hello friends I am Sunita, I am 37 years old at this point of time. I am married to Rahul he is 36 Years old. Yes, he is younger to me by 1 year. I am well-educated and self-employed. I come from a urban conservative well to do family. My figure is 34-25-36, I am 5.4 feet tall, fair complexion, long hair, I have big eyes, I am told lips are sexy. I used to be swimmers in my school and college days. I have a Daughter. I am a advertising consultant for last 5 years, stopped full time working post my daughter’s birth.

Rahul, is a business man, he runs his manufacturing business, he is into automobile parts. He is an engineer. He inherited a part of his father’s business and expanded the same, he is totally independent now. He is 6 feet tall, wheatish complexion, he likes to run and go to gym.

Neither of us are fitness freaks, we just like to be in shape.

We are very well to do and we are currently settled in Bangalore. We live in a gated villa community. As a couple our’s is an arrange marriage, we are very open with each other. We like to discuss our fantasies, we like to experiment in our sex life as a result we have a great sex life. We are more like friends and discuss everything with each other except for our work.

Anita & Shankar

Anita is same age as me (that is what is she claims lol). She is a dusky beauty, has a perfect model type of figure with a great face, she has short hair. She is almost my height. She is an artist and she works freelance. She likes to do yoga.

Shankar is an Engineer and he works with an MNC in a senior position. He is 5.11 Feet, dark skinned, very charming person. He likes to play tennis.
They have a boy.

They are stay in the villa next to ours. We know each other for around 5 years now. They are also financially well to do.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-03-2023, 11:14 AM