Incest என் மனைவியின் ஆசை [Completed]
Selvam is earlier shown as a nice man but slipped once, and kind of in love/infatuated with Subha but it appears he is a serial womaniser. Though the part is very hot I stay on my earlier stand that neither Subha or Nithya are whores. They are women with strong intellect, self respect which cannot be trampled by any character in the story. They lay only with me they like/love or seduced, but not by force.
Aatish should have been there to protect Nithya. He was depicted with someone with a good character who protects the women he love. I dont think he would have left Nithya all alone with Selvam, who he knew has taken advantage of his mom earlier. It is a character aberration that he trust the man who violated his mom and let it happen to another woman he loves.
Aathish staying close to Nithya or protective of her would't rise any suspicion with other colleagues too as they know both Aatish and Nithya are neighbours and share strong personal bond. Showing Aatish not there to protect his women or let them move with a man who is known even to spike to drinks of women to have his way with them is only a force fed to have a sex scene.
In my mind Aatish's character is the one with lots of flaws in this story. Would be believable if he had known that his mom shared bed with someone she loves and he accepted it. But knowing that his mom was drugged and bangd, but being cool with the perpetrator, even going to employ him is not characteristics of a man with heart or gut. That man, even after a great pardon, goes about to bang another woman with a thought that all he may lose is his job proves Selvam character is not trustworthy or good but a pure evil.
Bineesh!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: என் மனைவியின் ஆசை - by bineeshm - 19-03-2023, 05:11 PM