Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I sprinted over, rubbing my crotch. As I did, my phone buzzed for a couple of seconds, indicating there was a text message. I barely registered it. I got to where my wife was standing. Threw the skirt over the wist, exposing her lovely smooth inviting ass. Put a couple of fingers in her pussy to make sure she was still wet. Turned out she was almost leaking. A bent down to give her clit a couple of licks as perfunctory

"Ahhhhh!" Urvashi moaned, and then yelled at the open valley "WE ARE GOING TO FUCKKKKK!!"
"Hehe, shhhhhh. Someone might hear us." I said, putting my arms around her and on the railing.
I rubbed my hard 7 incher against her naked ass through my pants. I reached around and rubbed her boobs over the tank top, which she was wearing without a bra at my coaxing earlier in the day.
I kissed Urvashi's neck at the spot she loved and she moaned. I felt her nipples harden under my fingers.
"I am so fucking wet!! Forget the foreplay." Urvashi growled. "Do it already."
"As you say."
I pushed Urvashi's shoulders so she was leaning over the railing. I started unzipping my pants to free my dick when suddenly
RINGRINGRINGRING
"Fuck! I should have just put it on silent." I said, reaching for my phone. The timing could not have been worse.
"Abir???..." Urvashi said, slurring, her spit dropping into the valley below.
"Has to be Sharad." I said, my dick now about to enter her.
"Just check..." she said, switching from whore to madonna again. She was still bent over, ready to get to the fucking if all was clear.
"Fine." I fished out the phone. It was Sharad obviously.
But then I saw something else. The text message he had sent me flashed on my screensaver. It said.
- 911. MAJOR 911. SORRY. CALL ASAP. MAJOR 911.
"Motherfucker!" I swore loudly.
"What?" she asked. "Abir?"
"No." and I held the phone in front of her face.
As you can guess, the code for a big urgent emergency in our company was 911. Our bosses usually didn't call us when we were on vacation or late at night. But if they did, it was important. And it was REALLY important, the cod was 911.
Sharad, our CFO, was in San Jose working to close a deal that was really important for our company. I had worked on the proposal with him. I knew he was scheduled to met the clients any time now. And a 911 meant he needed my help with something.
"Motherfucker." Urvashi agreed. "Well, you call to have to...I mean...CFO after all..."
She knew how important the deal was. She knew I had to call him back.
Leaving my dick out in the cool air, I called back, hoping it would be something really quick.
"Yes Sharad?" I said.
"Rishi, I am really really REALLY sorry to call at this time. I know you and Urvashi are on a special holiday. But trust me, I had no choice. I cannot find the quotes with the new specifications. Didn't you email them to me?" he said, sounding tense.
"I did. Yesterday." I said, not hiding my annoyance.
There was a short silence.
"I checked again. I don't see an email." he said.
"I swear I sent it." I said, as Urvashi lifted her skirt with her hands, and wiggled her naked ass at me.
"Okay okay." he said, sounding defensive. "I don't know what happened then. Can you read out the key numbers to me right now? I am about to head into the meeting in like fifteen minutes. They are all there. Even their CEO."
"Fuck" I said, cursing my luck. "I am away from my car and my laptop is in it."
"This is really important, Rishi." he said, now an edge to his voice.
"Fine. Give me ten minutes and I'll call you back."
"Again, I am really sorry, Rishi." he said and hung up.
"What?" Urvashi sulkily asked without turning around.
"Honey, I will be back really quickly." I stroked her wet pussy lips. "I need to go back to the car and read out some stuff to Sharad from my laptop."
"Hmmmm...okay." She said in an exaggerated sad voice. But even that drunk, she knew the importance of what the CFO wanted.
"You stay right here. Don't move. I will come back and mount you without as much as a how do you do."
"Promises promises." she said, some more drool dripping down her mouth.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 17-03-2023, 11:47 AM