Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw Dara and Menaka walk into the bedroom. Menaka went inside the bathroom and started the hot shower. Meanwhile, Dara plonked himself on the bed.

Menaka walked to the bathroom door. Dara lay in bed and watched as my wife's perfect hourglass body was framed in the doorway. As she turned half her body back to face him.

"You coming?" Menaka asked him in a flirty tone

Dara would never forget that moment. He watched the most beautiful woman he had gotten involved with look back at him and invite him for a shower. Her eyes were still glazed with lust. Her legs were glistening with sweat and her juices. Her plump ass was red with his handprints.

Menaka stretched her arms under the doorway and her toned back muscles flexed. She felt tired, but relaxed. Satisfied. She felt that same warm feeling as though she had completed a hard workout, and she felt accomplished as if she had finished a tough exam or long productive day of work. She felt completely present in the moment, as if there was nothing before, and nothing was coming after.

It was a moment where one second felt like it held the entire day, and there was nothing left to do but to cum and to take a long nap in the warm sun. Dara had done this to her, and she let him. She wanted this. She needed this. Dara smiled. He could live again ten thousand times as ten thousand different men, and still he would never have gotten as lucky as he did with a woman like Menaka. He rolled his old ass out of bed and followed her to the shower.

She noticed Dara standing in the doorway, watching her. Menaka looked into his eyes and without a word, beckoned him towards her as she indicated with her manicured index finger for him to 'come here'. Dara obliged, as Menaka made room for him under the water streams. He left the door open and I could see everything.

As Dara stood under the water, he too began to realize how tired he was. Dara stood facing the shower stream, wetting his face and what was left of his thin, scraggly hair. Menaka stood behind him while soaping her body. She reached from behind Dara, grabbing his arms, startling him from the trance the water put him in. Dara felt Menaka's smooth, soapy body rub against his backside. Her big full tits rubbing against his back.

Menaka guided his arms to the wall and wordlessly, Dara understood to keep this position. Menaka began to soap Dara's broad, hairy back, neck, and smelly armpits. Dara closed his eyes and basked in enjoyment as my sexy young wife pampered his body. She reached towards the front and lathered his chest, then abdomen, then his hips, until she reached her destination. With Dara's hands still against the shower wall, Menaka gripped his hefty cock with one hand and stroked it. Menaka was not surprised at how quickly blood engorged it.

Soon, it was impossible for her to wrap her fingers closed around it. Dara turned his body halfway to the side, allowing Menaka into the warm water. She accepted his invitation and they both huddled under the water. Menaka felt Dara's cock against her belly, and Dara felt Menaka's soft tits press against his torso.

Neither Dara nor Menaka knew who made the first move, but they were both soon making out under the shower streams. Their lips grabbed at one another and their tongues writhed in dance. From this angle, Menaka could now grab Dara's erect cock with both hands and she stroked him while they kissed. Menaka broke the kiss. She moved down to her knees while never letting go of Dara's dick. Expertly, she lapped at it with her tongue, kissed it with her soft lips, and took Dara into her mouth. She swallowed some of the water as it ran from his body down his cock, into her mouth.

Water dripped down Dara's body towards his balls where it collected in Menaka's hand while she stroked his nutsack, finally running down her arm and dripping off her bent elbow. Minutes passed as Menaka worked her considerable skills on her pleased old watchman.

Dara's hands rested on my wife's wet hair as she blew him. He pulled her head away and looked her in the eye as he stood her up. They kissed for a few brief moments until it was Dara's turn. He turned Menaka away from him and felt her wet asscheeks slide across his hard dick as he reached from behind her and fondled her tits. He took her mouth in his. Dara ran his hand down her flat stomach to her clit and began to gently pet her. Menaka reached her arms up and wrapped them around Dara's head as he touched her under the running water, kneading her breast in one hand and stroking her pussy with the other. Dara slid his finger between my wife's folds and felt her slick mucus. Even with the running water washing her secretions clean, Menaka's nectar flowed for him as it did all night. Menaka felt Dara's finger slide between her slick, lubricated pussy. His cock pressed it's way between her asscheeks, and she pumped her ass back into Dara as they continued to make out.

Like Menaka did for him, Dara placed her hands against the wall and bent her forward slightly. With one hand around her waist and one on his cock, Dara guided himself into my wife's slick pussy. Even in the warm shower, the heat he felt through his cock as he entered Menaka made Dara shudder. With long, slow, deep stokes, Dara was standing in the shower I bathe in every day as he enjoyed fucking my beautiful wife. Menaka had her eyes closed and softly moaned as the pleasure of the warm water fell on her body. The context was far from Menaka's mind.

In her tired, satisfied state, all she could think of was how that big cock felt good. If she had any concern at all, it was making Dara cum. She allowed her tired brain to turn off, letting her body have what it craved and what Dara needed to finish. Their bodies knew exactly what to do. On a primal level, they had become familiar with each other. Nothing could feel more natural to the both of them. Their moans of pleasure were accompanied by the sounds of their wet flesh splashing together. Each sound echoed against the tiled shower, creating a cacophony of intense pleasure.

Before long, Menaka felt an orgasm building. In Menaka's state of relaxation, she simply felt the sensations wash over her. In her normal state, maybe she would have gotten in her own head. She would have inhibited her own pleasure. She had given her pussy to Dara, and there was only the pleasure of fucking and cumming. She never wanted this feeling to end.

Dara sped his pace up. He was close too. Menaka kept backing him into her until Dara was on the brink. Both were running on pure instinct. Menaka was playing a dangerous game as she worked her pussy on Dara's dick. Menaka breathed heavily as she neared her next orgasm. In seconds, she was cumming. Dara felt her pussy clamp down and saw Menaka's body react to another tsunami of endorphins.

Within two strokes, he was cumming, too. At the very last second, Menaka pulled her grasping pussy off his cock and turned to kneel once more to receive her reward. She closed her eyes to keep the falling water out as she received Dara's hot cum. Menaka looked beautiful in the shower as her elevated arms brought her round tits out further, accentuating her hourglass figure. Dara brought his cock to kiss her chin and with a series of continuing animalistic groans, he blasted the rest of his load all over Menaka's face while he jerked his cock, still slick with her delicious juices.

The first words throughout the entire ordeal were spoken by Menaka. Wiping away the globs of cum into the drain, Menaka stood up and looked at a panting Dara.

"Feel better?" she asked with a tired smile.

"Mmm, yes I do. Thank you." Dara reached in and kissed my wife as she returned his gesture.

Dara walked out of the bathroom naked and just plonked on the bed, I noticed Dinesh was also standing near the bathroom watching all the action. Menaka wrapped a white towel around her body and quickly wore her bra & panties in front of Dinesh. She plonked on the bed next to Dara and in a matter of minutes both of them fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 13 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 15-03-2023, 04:50 PM