Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dara and Menaka stayed on the couch like that for some time, her head plonked on his shoulders. She was still recovering from her orgasm.

"Give me the bottle" Dara moved his left hand towards Dinesh and he handed him the whiskey bottle. I noticed Dara still had his right hand on Menaka's ass.
Dara started drinking directly from the bottle with his right hand gently caressing the soft skin of my wife's ass. In a matter of minutes, Dinesh and I saw in horror as Dara finished half bottle of whiskey raw. Without water or soda. Judging by the expression on Dinesh's face, he looked terrified.

Menaka looked at Dinesh and I saw her smile at him, she slowly moved from Dara's lap and stood up straight. I immediately noticed Dara's eyes m look at her sexy round ass as she started walking towards the dining table. Dara took one big gulp of the whiskey and stood up looking at Menaka's ass.

Both of them were standing very close to Dinesh, Dara grabbed her arm and turned her around. He then planted his thin lips on Menaka's and kissed her hard.
He put one hand on her left breast and squeezed it really hard.

"Owww! Not so hard!" Menaka broke the kiss and complained.

Dara adjusted the strength of his squeezing and mauled her boobs. And soon I noticed that the bulge in his pants rubbing against her thigh was growing. Menaka moved her hand to his pants and unzipped them.

"Good girl!" Dara patted my cheek, happy that she was taking an initiative in front of Dinesh.

Dara then turned her around so I was facing away from him and looking directly at Dinesh, Dara put both his hands on her naked tits. He moved his hips a little to the side so his erect dick was rubbing against her right hip. Menaka reached back and started jacking it off looking at Dinesh.

For a few moments, I saw both were in a state of mutually provided physical bliss. Dara kissed her neck, occasionally pecking at her cheeks and lips. I saw his fingers were skillfully flicking her pink nipples and pinching them, making them really erect. Dara also ran his nails all over her bare flat stomach which also for some reason looked so erotic on camera.

"Looser grip...now play with the balls...now a little faster...Just like I taught you" Dara was instructing her

After a while, Dara had enough and looking straight into Dinesh's eyes, he turned Menaka around and put both his hands on her shoulder and pushed her down in a squatting position. And soon his dick was an inch in front of her face, in its angry erect glory. Menaka's mouth instinctively opened up like a rehearsed opera. And the crafty guy took that opportunity and shoved it forward straight inside her sexy red lips.

I saw Menaka gag and tried to move her head back. But he had cleverly put his hands on her head, stopping that from happening. Before she knew it, his dick was inside her mouth and touching the back of her throat.
Soon he was having sex with her mouth as his public hair went into her nostrils with every stroke. Dara grabbed her hair in his hands and looked at Dinesh with rage of lust in his eyes.

"Yesss memsaab, just like that. Suck it memsaab" Dara was encouraging her as she continued her blowjob

"Take it all the way in until it touches your throat. Keep your lips pressed hard. Then take it out again...yes like that, memsaab. Now roll your tongue over the tip. Hmmm...that's good." Dara complimented her

After getting a blowjob from Menaka for more than 15 minutes, I saw Dara throb and my wife aimed his dick at her big sexy boobs
He squirted his semen all over her big boobs, Gobs of it sticking on her chin, her boobs and falling down on the floor near Dinesh.

Dara grabbed Menaka by her shoulders, pulled her up and kissed her hard standing near Dinesh, his left hand went behind Menaka's head to keep her steady in the kiss and with his right hand Dara started spreading the semen all over her big boobs. Dara started playing with her tongue as he massaged her boobs with his semen completely. Parts of it sticking to Dara's chest, forming a chain between the two of them.

"Clean the mess" Dara roared at Dinesh as he started walking into the bedroom, followed by my young sexy wife

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 7 users Like ShadowRising321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 15-03-2023, 03:57 PM