Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
I had already informed my friend Francis to change the router at my home, replace it with a new one which had a spy camera installed in it. He had done a flawless at replacing the router and now I had a clear view of my living room & kitchen. I checked my setup and now I had a multi screen view of my living room, kitchen, the watchman shack and the terrace. It was early morning in Bombay and I was greeted with the sight of my wife, my son and my mother sitting on the couch enjoying their morning tea.

As usual we had a video call and had a long conversation together, I got to know from Ayan that they are going to give my mother a tour of Bombay city today followed by some shopping and lunch. Menaka had already booked a Uber in advance and they were going to spend the entire day out having fun. I saw Menaka enter our bedroom and started getting ready, she stripped out of her clothes and I admired her flawless body for a moment. She looked breathtakingly beautiful in her blue panties and black bra. She chose a very trendy Salwar Kameez for herself which had a deep cut at the back. She also applied some basic make up and her favorite red lipstick before stepping out with my mom and son.

Rest of the day was spent with me going through all the unread emails and finishing some work which was pending. I took a short nap for a while and was woken up by Ayan rushing into our living room, carrying bags with him and looking very happy. Menaka also had bags with her and she rushed into our bedroom, throwing the bags on the bed and blushing a little bit.

I checked the clock and calculated it was around 8:30 PM in Bombay. Menaka closed the door of our master bedroom and started typing something on her mobile, I got a message from her asking if we can connect on Skype for a bit.

I logged into skype and her face beamed into view

"Hey babe, what's up?" I asked her

"Hi Honey, just got back home. Had a long day today" Menaka replied

"We drove mom around Bombay today, showing her classy areas of South Bombay and also some shopping at Phoenix Mall. Ohh honey actually there's something I wanted to tell you........" Menaka took a pause

I felt my worst fears come true, I dreaded the moment and waited for her to finish

"I bumped into Dinesh at Phoenix Mall" Menaka blushed

"Dinesh? The same guy we met at the party?" I asked her

"Yes, the same guy who gave me his card and asked me to call him" Menaka turned a shade red

"Ohh, Interesting" I was a bit jealous

"So we were at Phoenix, Ayan and mom were checking out some clothes at the boys section and I was confused between selecting a dress for me. I liked both the colors and that's when a voice boomed from behind me which said 'Pink looks best on you'." I turned back and saw it was Dinesh

"He helped me select a dress for me, I also introduced him to Mom and Ayan. We spent a lot of time at the mall and............."

"And?" I knew something was coming

"He bought a gift for Ayan, his favorite Nike Air Jordan shoes. They are so costly Prakash. We shopped around a bit and that was it" Menaka paused. From the look on her face, I could figure out there was something more

"There's more, isn't it?" I asked her

"Yes Prakash, I don't know how to tell you.........it's so embarassing" Menaka blushed

"Tell me everything honey" I assured her

"He requested me to come with him to the ladies section of a high end female clothing brand, he said he wanted to select clothes for his wife who was coming to Bombay from Canada. He shopped around a bit for her and then we went to the nightwear section. There he shopped for very expensive nightwear" Menaka concluded

"So that's it?" I knew she was hiding something

"He bought 2 nightwear, one for his wife and one for your wife" Menaka turned pink and blushed

"WHATTTTTT?" I jumped in my seat and the headphones fell down as Menaka told me the details

"I know Prakash, I tried to tell him it's really not necessary, but he kept on insisting that I should take one. He told me his wife is fat and overweight and she doesn't take care of herself, On the other hand I could participate and win Miss India competition even now" Hehe

"Show me what he bought for you?" I asked her

"No Prakash, it's too embarassing. I can't" Menaka refused my request

"C'mon babe, I'm alone in my cabin."

"Prakash no. Bye" Menaka disconnected the video call

I turned on the Bombay feed and saw my wife started walking towards the living room and started arranging dinner on the dining table. After having dinner, Ayan and my mom went to their bedroom and Menaka entered the master bedroom. She started going through her shopping bags and took out the nightwear that Dinesh had purchased for my wife. Menaka blushed and kept the gift neatly in her cupboard. She switched off the lights and went to bed.

Even I was tired because of all the work so far in the day and thought of catching up on some sleep. I switched off all the monitors and kept the volume on full, just incase if there is any action.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 5 hours later, I was woken up by the sound coming from the Terrace feed, I assumed it was Dara and Vimla going at it as usual. I was shocked when I heard Menaka's voice asking "How to lock this thing?"

I immediately jumped from my bed and switched on the monitor, I could see Menaka had walked upto the Terrace with Dara behind her. She was trying to lock the main door of the terrace but was not able to do it

"Let it be memsaab, come here. Nobody comes at this time" Dara went near the water tanker

"Are you sure?" Menaka had a worried look on her face

"Yes memsaab" Dara had by now stripped off his shirt and pant. He was standing behind the water tank with just his underwear on.

Menaka saw him like that and walked towards him, I felt my hand go to my dick as I watched my wife on the terrace with Dara.

Dara immediately pulled her into an embrace and was running his rough hands all over her milky back and her hair. My wife was wearing her loose fit night pants and a t-shirt. Dara grabbed a hold of her hair in his right hand and pulled her in for a kiss. I saw Menaka's left hand was on Dara's shoulder as her right hand started moving lower to his crotch, she grabbed his dick on top of his underwear and started stroking it. Dara started moaning.

"Ummmmm...Memsaab, just like that. I missed you memsaab" Dara was exchanging saliva with Menaka

"Missed you too Dara, kiss me" Menaka replied through the kiss

She pulled his underwear down and started stroking his big dick with her soft hand, simultaneously kissing and smooching Dara hard. They were pushing each other's tongue in their mouths as some drool was falling on Menaka's t-shirt. I was watching the incredibly erotic scene on my screen and felt like my wife had never kissed me with same passion what I was seeing right now with our watchman.

Dara pushed my wife down in a squatting position and held her hair with both his hands. My wife as a reflex, took his dick in her pretty mouth

"Ohhh your mouth feels so good memsaab" Dara roared in the dark sky on the open terrace

"Just like that......Just like that......Yeah memsaab........suck my dick" Dara started increasing the pace of the blowjob

Then my wife did something incredibly trashy but erotic, she bent down a little and took one of Dara's hairy testicle in her mouth and started sucking.

"OHHHHH.....Memsaab......Just like that, play with my balls with your sexy mouth......Just like that" Dara had his eyes closed

"SLURRPPP........SLURPPP..........SLURPPPP" Menaka kept on sucking his balls, alternating between each of them

The blowjob continued for almost 10 minutes, my wife running her tongue on the entire length of his dick. Sucking his big hairy balls and also running her tongue from his ball sack to the tip of his penis. I was terrified at the physical chemistry both of them shared, something which I never had with Menaka.

Something caught my attention near the main door of the Terrace and I went near the screen to inspect further, my wife was on her knees with our watchman's thick black dick deep in her mouth with her lipstick smeared on his ball sack and his dick.

"MEMSAAAAAAAABBB.......................WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGGG?" Screamed Vimla at the top of her lungs on the terrace. She had quietly sneaked up on the terrace expecting to fuck Dara as usual. Menaka immediately jumped and started hiding behind Dara, incredibly ashamed. Dara was scared due to the sudden scream from Vimla and quickly pulled up his underwear.

"DARAAA....What are you doing?" Vimla started shouting

"Don't scream" Dara tried to calm her down

"OH MY GOD. ARE YOU banging HER? YOU DIRTY DIRTY PIG" Vimla took two steps towards him

SLAP.......SLAP

Dara immediately landed two thunderous strikes on her face which sent her tumbling to the floor. Dara lunged at her and tightly shut her mouth with his hand, scanning his surroundings to check if anyone had woken up because of her screaming.

"Chup Randi, chilla mat" Dara roared at her

Menaka looked petrified, still hiding behind Dara. She was fully dressed and wiped the drool off her t-shirt.

"Memsaab! Are you okay, memsaab? What has he done to you? Oh god what has he done?" Vimla still struggling to break free of Dara's grip said. Menaka said nothing, just kept staring at the floor. Vimla kept blabbering in panic.

Dara seemed to lose patience. He let go of Vimla and then slapped her hard back handed across the face. That blow made Vimla shut up as her hand went to her stinging cheek. Menaka looked even more petrified but stayed silent, shivering.

"Now will you shut the fuck up and let me explain?" Dara grabbed Vimla by the hair and said.

She nodded.

"Memsaab, you want to tell her?"

Menaka just kept staring at the floor with puppy eyes.

"Could you at least tell her this is not bang?" Dara looked at her

"What is it then?" Vimla found her voice, but now she sounded calmer too.

"Memsaab and I...we are...well...we have been doing what you and I do." Dara smiled and shrugged.

"What?" Vimla sounded confused. "I don't understand."

"What's there to not understand?"

"Wait...you and her? And...willingly?" Vimla sounded incredulous.

"Tell her, memsaab." Dara said with an edge to his voice.

Menaka just nodded.

"Since when???"

"Well, that depends." Dara said, finally regaining his usual calm swagger. "If you mean actual sex, just a week ago. But other stuff...has been going on since soon after she caught us on the roof. She had actually caught us once before too, you just didn't know."

Vimla's expression showed a mix of embarrassment and resentment. Menaka just looked embarrassed.

"Memsaab here has a husband who is away months at a time. She liked what she saw when she first caught us on the roof. And she wanted a taste." Dara smirked as he told Vimla

"Memsaab?" Vimla's question had an almost judgmental tone.

Menaka still didn't seem ready to make eye contact with Vimla. Vimla kept glaring at her with an angry expression on her face. Then Vimla suddenly started sobbing. Dara walked back to console her.

"So...so...you have been cheating on me?" she suddenly flared up and started punching Dara on the chest.

"Easy, easy." he grabbed her by the shoulders, barely registering the blows from the frail woman.

"All this time...all those things you said..." Vimla said between tears and Menaka finally raised her head and looked at the two of them.

"I meant all those things. I still do." Dara said gently and tried to kiss Vimla but she pulled away.

"You said I should leave my husband...you said you loved me!"

"I do love you! I love you a lot!" Dara sincerely said. "And you SHOULD leave your drunkard husband."

I was probably the only one who noticed the look of intense sadness that suddenly flashed across Menaka's face. The intense pang of jealousy and resentment she felt hearing Dara admit his love to the maid proved to me conclusively that for Menaka, Dara was more than just a fuck buddy.

"Leave him and be with you while you are going around sleeping with...her?" Vimla cast a loath filled glance at my wife. "How am I supposed to compete with her? Look at that milky white skin and those huge jugs. Even in a t-shirt they look so big." Vimla started sobbing

I admired the web of jealousy Dara had managed to weave. Both women were intensely jealous of each other because of him, just a lowly watchman. Even in all my sexual adventures, I don't think I had ever achieved something of that magnitude.

"Yes, she does have a great body. But she also has a husband and a kid. And she is a memsaab, I am a watchman. What's happening between her and me is just purely physical. What you and I have,,,,that's real!" Dara said.

I admired Dara's ability to say the right things and manipulate women. Or maybe he was being sincere. He had seen enough of the world to know that no matter how insanely hot Menaka was and how much she seemed into him, they didn't really have a future together. A maid like Vimla though, he could have a real future with.

"I don't believe you." Vimla sobbed again and said.

"Why not? Just think of memsaab as another participant in our sexual games. I've had Banke bang you, and you didn't have a problem with that."

"That was...just for fun." Vimla defensively said.

She looked up at Menaka and their eyes met. They stared at each other. These two women had both been fucked by Dara. One a high class voluptuous fair skinned memsaab and another a stringy dusky maid, both had been penetrated by the same guy.

"So is this it." Dara said.

"Memsaab you are a bitch, playing with poor people like us" Vimla tried spitting venom at Menaka

Dara immediately grabbed her hair and landed a tight slap on her face. Vimla felt the sting and immediately covered her cheeks with her hands.

"Vimla, I will not have you talk to like that with memsaab" Dara roared at her. I noticed Menaka smile as Dara warned her.

Vimla started crying as I saw Menaka had a triumphant look on her face, she stepped near him and pulled down his underwear. Menaka squatted in the same position and took his dick in her mouth again. Dara closed his eyes as my wife resumed her blowjob again.

"YEEESSSSS MEMSAAB......Suck that dick" Dara roared in the open sky

Vimla stopped crying watching my wife act so trashly, completely ignoring her and sucking our watchman's dick. Vimla stood up and Dara grabbed her face and kissed her hard. I watched as our watchman was having the time of his life, kissing our young maid and my wife giving him a blowjob on the terrace.

Vimla started stripping breaking the kiss and was nude, kissing our watchman. Dara broke the kiss again and looked at her deep in her eyes

"You will compete with memsaab? Do you know what a treasure she is?" Dara roared at her

"Memsaab, remove your t-shirt" Dara told her and my wife obediently obliged him, she put her hands in the air as Dara pulled the t-shirt off her body. Vimla was in awe of Menaka's big milky boobs. I could notice her eyes going wide as she saw my wife in her black bra, sucking our watchman.

"Look at you and look at memsaab" Dara chuckled at her. Immediately I noticed a smile on Menaka's lips with Dara's dick buried in her mouth

"SLURRPPP..........SLURRRPPPP..........SLURPPPPPP" Menaka increased the pace of the blowjob as a sign of her approval

"You look like you don't get to eat for days" Haha Dara chuckled at her

"What are you looking at? Eat my ass. Come here" Dara grabbed her hair and pulled her behind him. As instructed, Vimla squatted down and started licking and eating his ass. Dara closed his eyes and moaned in approval. Menaka giving him a blowjob and Vimla eating his ass on the terrace.

Dara put his hands on Menaka's pants and started pulling it down, revealing her big round divine ass which he loved so much. Menaka obliged with him and she lifted her legs a bit and the pants was completely off her. In her panties, her big ass looked so inviting and spankable.

"That's quite a gaand! So white and round!" Vimla had stopped eating Dara's ass and admired Menaka's ass.

Dara's hand reached around Menaka and started playing with her pussy from behind. The hand also took breaks to fondle her divine ass. Bent over like that, her ass was again in sharp contrast to Vimla's ass. Dara pulled her in front and now both of them were in front of him. Menaka's ass was the big and ample posterior of a rich memsaab, almost one and a half time as wide as Vimla's small bony ass. Dara must have noted the contrast too, because for a while he had both his hands on each of their ass cheeks, fondling, squeezing, and spanking them both.

"You want to compete with memsaab, Look at that divine ass" Dara grabbed Vimla's hair and turned her head towards Menaka's ass

Dara removed Menaka's panty and threw it near the water tank. He roughly grabbed both the ladies by their hair and turned them around. With his left hand, he roughly shoved Vimla on the floor facing upwards. She immediately adjusted her position on the floor. He then turned Menaka around, bent down and kissed her passionately. Menaka wrapped her hands around his hairy back and returned the kiss with the same passion. I saw their tongues playing with each other. Dara's erect dick was poking against Menaka's smooth flat stomach. Vimla lay spread eagled on the floor and watched them kiss with a smile on her face.

Finally, Dara seemed to notice that Menaka still had one article of clothing on - her bra which her tits were spilling out off. He rectified the situation by unhooking her bra and throwing it on the floor. He then gently pushed my wife back until she was lying down on top of the maid. He slid her a little upward so that her head was over Vimla's shoulder and he could see both faces. Menaka's legs fell on the either side of Vimla's and her ass was resting a few inches above Vimla's pussy.

"You are so heavy, memsaab." Vimla grunted from below her.

Dara meanwhile got on his knees and shoved his huge dick into Vimla's cunt in one simple motion. Vimla groaned in pleasure and squealed in response. He started fucking her gently, making my wife slide up and down Vimla's body. There were two sets of rhythmic slapping sounds, one from Dara's thighs hitting Vimla's and another from my wife's thighs slapping against Dara's stomach. This fucking continued for a few minutes and then Dara got back on his feet.

There was a greedy smile on his face, that of a bank robber looking at an open vault. I had realized as had he that the moment he had been fantasizing about for several years was finally here. A threesome, that too featuring a rich pretty young memsaab. Dara took his right hand and parted her legs, which slowly spread again. He then leaned lower until his face was right above Menaka's and his chest was rubbing her tits. And then he pushed his hips forward a little until the head of his dick was touching the entrance of her cunt.

Dara and Menaka stared at each other with serious expressions. Dara just kept his dick at her pussy lips, rubbing it gently. He was willing her to make the first move. Finally I saw my wife's butt slide downward and his dick broke the first barrier. Now he pushed forward firmly.

"Oh my god!" Menaka's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she inhaled sharply. I could see that although just an inch was in, the girth of his cock was testing her inner walls.

"It's okay memsaab, it's okay." Vimla's voice came from under her. She stroked Menaka's hair gently.

Dara withdrew his dick and then pushed it in again slowly. This time another inch slid in.

"UNNNGGGGGGHHH" Menaka groaned. She wrapped her hands around his hairy back and I saw her dig her fingernails in making him wince.

Maybe spurred by that pain, the third stroke was a lot more forceful. He withdrew and penetrated again in less than a second and hard. Now almost four inches were in.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH" Menaka arched her back, grinding her ass into Vimla's stomach.

"It gets better memsaab." Vimla pulled her back down and said.

Breathing heavily, Menaka looked into Dara's eyes. He had stayed still after inserting the monster back in. Dara kissed her on the lips gently, then withdrew and inserted, this time very slowly. Menaka only adjusted her hips this time. Did not yell or grunt. Just a soft moan. He repeated the stroke, without pushing in any further. Another moan, distinctly of pleasure. Another stroke. Another moan. Stroke moan stroke moan stroke moan.

Menaka's tensed body gradually relaxed as her cunt got used to the girth and the pace. She had only spent two nights with him before and her pussy was not completely used to him. She laid back, closed her eyes and just relished the sensations radiating from her pussy. In another minute, Dara picked up the pace slightly. Menaka seemed to like it. Gradually over the next couple of minutes, he inserted more of his dick inside her and her cunt accommodated it without trouble.

"How does it feel now memsaab?" Vimla asked.

Menaka only nodded breathlessly response.

"Is she very tight?"

Dara nodded.

"GIVE IT TO HER!" Vimla said loudly.

Dara suddenly increased the pace threefold. Menaka let out a most unladylike groan and threw her head back.

"Too fast memsaab?" Vimla asked.

"NO...NO...NO..." Menaka shouted in the same rhythm as the strokes. "IT'S GOOD...IT'S AMAZINGGGGG..."

This was Menaka's first proper response to the dozens of things Vimla had said to her since this encounter started.

"I told you. It's really good."

"YESS...FASTER! FASTER! FASTER!" Menaka loudly demanded. Dara complied, pumping her cunt so rapidly, his hairy ass was a blur.

"OH FAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK" Menaka yelled and started shuddering as the orgasm hit her. She grabbed Dara by the neck and made a few more unspellable noises for about half a minute as the fucking continued.

"Uhmmmmmmm..." Dara grunted as well.

And soon that jigsaw of bodies was shaking from the onset of two simultaneous orgasms. I wondered if Vimla had broken her spine or something. The orgasms continued for what seemed like and eternity and then receded. Dara stopped moving first. He took his dick out, making cum gush out of my wife's cunt, and staggered backwards and collapsed on the floor, exhausted. Menaka, although not shaking as violently as before was still shivering as she rolled off Vimla and curled up on the floor. Vimla reclined behind my wife and spooned her, stroking her shoulder and kissing her neck.

Again I marveled at how unimaginably perverted that scene looked. Dara, sprawled on the floor, his dick now back to normal. My wife, her huge tits flopped on the floor, curled up in the arms of the petite maid. All naked. I had a raging hard-on.

Five minutes later, Menaka got up and staggered towards her clothes, she quickly got dressed and disappeared from the terrace and I could see her entering our apartment, I noticed a small pool of cum had formed near my laptop as I watched the scene in front of me, What started as a fantasy watching the watchman and the maid having sex on the terrace, to my own wife getting fucked on the terrace. I passed out of exhaustion in front of the screen.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 14-03-2023, 04:48 PM