Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I reached down and began to squeeze Jacqueline's tits, cupping them in my palms as I fucked her ass as hard as I could. Jacqueline's head was bouncing as she licked Kareena's asshole. I kept squeezing her massive breasts as Jacqueline let her tongue run down Kareena's ass and into her pussy. Kareena's juices and my cum no-doubt began to hit her tongue, but that didn't stop from diving in.

"Oh, that's it, bitch, eat me. Eat that cum!" Kareena moaned out.

I dug in on Jacqueline's breasts as she ate out Kareena. I really reared back and began fucking her as hard as I could.

"MMmmpphhh!" Jacqueline moaned, her voice muffled.

"Fuck her, harder Gaurav! Fuck this slut and make her cum!" Kareena ordered. Jacqueline's ass quivered and my cock pulsed. I was close.

"Oh God, bitch, flick my clit!" Kareena moaned. "I'm almost there! Do it bitch! Do it! AIIIIIEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSS!"

Kareena's body twitched and jerked as another orgasm hit her. Jacqueline's head followed Kareena's jerking ass, keeping her mouth attached as long as she could, gathering her juices into her wet mouth. Finally, for Jacqueline, the dam broke.

"OHHH FUCK YES! FUCK MY ASSSSSS! HOLY FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHH!" Jacqueline screamed, ripping her mouth off of Kareena's cunt. Jacqueline's asshole tightened around my cock, taking me over the edge.

"OH FUCK! HOLY SHIT! UGHHHHHHHHHH!" I grunted. My balls twitched, and cum exploded from within me. My cock twitched and pulsed as jets of cum fired from the tip deep into my wife's best friend's tight ass.

"I can feel it! I can feel it!" Jacqueline moaned, as I filled her ass with thick cum. I flexed and jerked into her, trying to bury my shaft as far as I could into her, trying to extend the pleasure. My cock kept twitching and pulsing, bursting with cum as it fired out of my dick and into her asshole. My body jerked and flexed as I drove into her, my balls once again being drained by a crazy slut, and God the sensation was bliss. After a minute or two, I fell off of her and onto my back, gasping for breath.

Jacqueline fell onto her belly onto the bed, breathing deep as she came down from her high, her asshole gaping after I was done with it. Kareena curled onto mine and my wife's pillows, recovering from the orgasm Jacqueline gave her.

It was a few moments before any of us recovered. Jacqueline leaned up on her hands.

"Holy fuck." she gasped, strands of my cum, the cum she swallowed from Kareena's cunt, stretched between her lips. She turned to face me. "You up for one more?" I laughed wearily.

"I don't know." I grunted out. "I think you sluts wore me out."

"You sure?" Kareena asked, perking up. She got on her knees, now completely naked. "I think we can change your mind."

"Oh yeah, I asked. "How's that?"

"Well, first of all..." Kareena began. "Are you sure that watching two chicks hook up won't change your mind?"

Jacqueline perked up and rolled to face Kareena. Kareena smiled wickedly and crawled towards her.

"I mean, I have to return the favor, right?" Kareena said with a shrug. As I watched, Jacqueline smiled and spread her legs, showing off her soaked pink thong to Kareena. Kareena crawled forward, between Jacqueline's legs. She hooked the crooks of her arms under Jacqueline's knees and forced her legs up, spreading them up and apart. Kareena glanced down at the barely covered pussy between her little sister's best friend's legs.

"This doesn't do anything for you Gaurav?" Kareena asked, her voice heavy with lust. She held my gaze as she ducked her head down. I watched her lean forward and bare her teeth, as if to bite. Her teeth clicked together, and as her head rose from the other woman's crotch I saw the tiny thong string between her teeth. She pulled it up Jacqueline's legs and maneuvered them until she removed them completely and tossed them away.

Kareena looked up at me as she hovered over Jacqueline's bare pussy. With me watching, Kareena's slithering tongue emerged from her mouth, extending out, taunting me. Then she dove forward, and I watched as Kareena's tongue entered Jacqueline's cunt.

"Hollllllllllllyyyyyn fuck!" Jacqueline spat out in shock.

"Jesus." I muttered. I was in shock. It was always a thrill for most guys to see two chicks hooking up, but seeing these two, and knowing the context, it made my dormant cock pulse.

Despite what she said earlier, about not enjoying hooking up with other women, it was clear Kareena was quite good at it. Her smooth lips formed a tight seal around Jacqueline's cunt and her tongue fluttered inside of it.

"Jesus, Kareena!" Jacqueline gasped out, playing with her own tits. "Keep going."

I watched Kareena take one long, firm lick at the length of Jacqueline's pussy until her tongue smothered her hard clit. Kareena forced Jacqueline's legs back until they were next to her head and dove in again, giving another long lick, this time from asshole to clit.

"Holy shit." I gasped out, my hand unconsciously stroking myself.

"Wow!" Jacqueline moaned out, her nipples stiff as Kareena licked her. Kareena circled her tongue around Jacqueline's asshole, rimming her a little bit, before ascending again to her pussy once more. "Kareena, you are really good at this." Jacqueline gasped.

"I know." Kareena said. "It's ironic that a girl so good at eating cunt never has to do it." she said, before resuming her work with her tongue, eating Jacqueline's slick cunt.

"Oh yes! Eat it, baby. Eat it!" Jacqueline gasped. Kareena's head was bobbing and her hair fell on Jacqueline's thighs as she worked. "I'm getting close baby, so close. Eat that cunt! Lick my clit!"

Kareena sucked at Jacqueline's cunt for a little longer before her plump lips smothered Jacqueline's clit. Her eyes met mine, and I again realized that, in Kareena's eyes, this wasn't about pleasuring Jacqueline. This was about me. This was about her asserting control, dominating this situation. This was about outdoing Jacqueline.

"AHHHHHH! DO IT! Lick my clit!" Jacqueline gasped. I was stroking my stiffening dick watching this. Kareena began fingering Jacqueline furiously, curling her fingers in her wet cunt. "OH God, do it! Do it! Make me cum! Make me cum! MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM! DO IT BITCH! DO IT BITCH! SO CLOSE! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 13-03-2023, 06:17 PM