Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
My pace didn't slow down. I kept driving into Jacqueline, filling her ass to the brim. Her ass was as insanely tight as always.

"I love showing off my body to her. Letting her know what she doesn't have." Jacqueline groaned.

"Oh my God, me too!" Kareena replied. "I love trying on her boring clothes and showing her how much better I look in them."

"Oh my God, I do the same thing!" Jacqueline said. "Oh Fuck! She tries to pass off her shitty clothes onto me, and I rock the shit out of them. YES, do it Gaurav! Trust me, there is nothing I won't do to humiliate that bitch. I love fucking her husband behind her back! I love the idea of getting knocked up with her hubby's baby! That's fucking it! If I didn't enjoy doing all of this behind her back, I would fucking rub my ass and tits on her face while fucking her man!"

"Mmm, I love it! It's so nice to talk to another girl about how much of a dreary bitch Priya is." Kareena stated. "Trust me, bitch, I have lots of nasty plans for her. I want to drip my sex-sweat off my ass into her water. I want to feed her his cum from my tight cunt into her milk! I want to blow out all of her tops with my big tits!"

"Ughhh, that sounds, fuck, that sounds hot!" Jacqueline admitted, driving her ass back forcefully into me.

"Trust me, you don't know the things I have done. I drank Gaurav's cum from in front of her. I jacked him off at lunch earlier today." Kareena said proudly.

"Ughh, I never liked you, bitch, but we have way too much in common to stay rivals." Jacqueline panted out.

"I agree." Kareena said, still squeezing Jacqueline's massive breasts.

"Imagine what we could do if we team up. What we could put Priya through!" Jacqueline stated.

"Poor Priya." Kareena said with a wicked laugh. "There you go, keep fucking Gaurav. Very good. See, neither of us like to share. I know that. I know you want him all to yourself, as do I." she added, trying to take control of this situation. "But it's too late for that. We both know it. We've created a fucking beast here. We've got to work together, share him, own him in all ways."

"Fuck yes, Gaurav! Just between the two of us?" Jacqueline moaned out. Kareena shook her head.

"I think we both know he can't keep it in his pants anymore." Kareena said. "And there are too many sluts out there to keep him as just ours. But working together, we can do our best to focus him in on us two."

"Ughh, fuck me, Gaurav! Fuck me!" Jacqueline moaned out.

"But the best part, the part that is extra sweet, is that you and I will start hanging out. We can stop hanging out with poor little Priya and spend some quality time with each other. We won't be fucking, even though I know you really want that, you fucking dyke." Kareena began.

"Fuck you!" Jacqueline spat out. Kareena smiled, licked her lips and continued.

"But imagine this: Me and you, hanging out, being besties, going shopping, talking about boys, going out to clubs. And we would fucking ignore Priya. Barely talk to her while you and I have best friend adventures, and she would be left on the sidelines where she belongs. She'll see the pictures online of you and I hanging out all the time and she'll fume. She'll stew with jealously, stamp her feet, and bitch to Gaurav. Imagine, my idiot little sister not only losing her man to both of us, but she will also lose her best friend to her hotter, sexier, cooler older sister. And, she will lose her big sister to her best friend, as I will be the best big sister to you. A better big sister than I ever was to her." Kareena said.

"Fuck, that's so fucking hot!" Jacqueline squealed. "So, ugh, fuck yes! So are you and I BFF's now?!"

"You'd better believe it, bitch." Kareena replied, smiling wickedly.

"FUCK YES!" Jacqueline screamed out. I wasn't sure if either of these two actually liked the other, or if they were simply going to be friends cause it would make the affairs we've been having hotter, but at this point, I didn't care. Jacqueline's asshole felt too fucking good. I was getting close.

"So now..." Kareena began moving towards Jacqueline's head at the front of the bed, "We need to cement our new friendship, bitch. We are gonna start doing best friend stuff."

"Ugh, fuck, like what?" Jacqueline asked, trying to delay her orgasm. Kareena got near the headboard and turned around, getting on her knees in front of Jacqueline.

"Oh, you know, typical best friend stuff..." she began. She bent over and pointed her ass at Jacqueline's face. "Like take each other's thongs off with our teeth."

Jacqueline's eyes widened. She looked forward, at the string running up the crack of Kareena's ass, over her asshole. And below that, Kareena's cunt, which was leaking my thick cum.

"Fuck, if I do this, you'd better return the favor." Jacqueline said.

"I only do girls I like. So, you'd better do a good job." Kareena said, reaching back to spread her cheeks lewdly. Jacqueline's head was bouncing as I fucked her tight ass. Finally, her eyes lidded over and she dove forward, shoving her face in Kareena's ass-crack.

"Uhhhh, that's it! Get in there, bitch!" Kareena moaned out. My eyes widened as I saw my wife's best friend dig in to my sister-in-law's ass. I saw her mouth moving. I saw her tongue curl around the string in Kareena's ass-crack. I saw her grab the string and pull it into her mouth. I saw Jacqueline pull back and yank it off, as Kareena suggested, with her teeth. I saw Jacqueline drag Kareena's thong down to her knees, then rise back up, lapping at Kareena's ass-crack with her tongue. I began fucking Jacqueline harder.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 13-03-2023, 02:45 PM