Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version)
I watched in surprise as my wife was snuggling lovingly in this old watchman's arms as if she were his wife. For the next few minutes, Menaka happily cuddled with the old man, kissing his cheeks, his chest, running her hands over her body. He reciprocated, but his hands primarily focused on her ass that he stroked over her panties.

"Have you always been like this?" Menaka softly asked.

"Like what?"

"So...sexual...so aggressive. Have you always been chasing married women?"

"Why do you ask?" Dara said quizzically.

"Just wanted to know" Menaka exclaimed

"Okay." Dara said, thinking a little. "I have obviously always been interested in sex. But honestly, in my younger days, I didn't really get much action. I guess I didn't understand women. Plus I was married off early. And being in the army meant a very limited access to available women. I was usually happy with the sex life my wife and I had. Then she died and I started, you know, shopping around."

"How many women have you been with?"

"A dozen or so." Dara shrugged. "Most of them have been maids and construction workers, none were a memsaab like you. You are like a drug memsaab, your beautiful face, dense full hair, your big tits which I love to suck and of course your divine heavenly ass. I mean i've never been with a woman like you"

Menaka was incredibly turned on by the way Dara was brazenly discussing her body

Menaka's hand moved down and she wrapped her fingers around Dara's dick, which I noticed was getting hard again.

"Already, huh?" she asked, slowly stroking the thick dong.

"It's all you. Having you in my arms, talking about sex, and now your magical fingers. If your mouth also cooperated...hehe." Dara winked.

Menaka sluttily smiled and slid lower on the bed. With her body folded at her waist and her legs curled up, she open her mouth wide and started sucking his dick. I was amazed that he had gotten ready so quickly. I watched entranced as my wife attacked his dick with her mouth passionately, her fingers playing with his balls. Dara lay back and enjoyed the blowjob. Then his fingers slipped into the back of her panties and started fondling her ass.

"May I take your panties off, memsaab?" he politely asked.

Menaka took his dick out of her mouth, looked at him, and nodded. He pulled her up into his embrace and started peeling her panties off. her fully shaved pussy and glorious naked ass came into view as the panties slid down to her ankles and were kicked away. He pawed her naked body lying down for a few moments and then sat up. Menaka sat up with him.

I looked at my naked wife, her breasts heaving, her legs folded, and her fingers nervously playing with her hair. Her face wore an expression of arousal and conflict.

"Move to the other side." Dara said. So far he had been to her right. He wanted her to his right.

Getting on her hands and knees, Menaka switched her orientation. As she did so, her big naked ass jiggled. Watching all this through the webcam, I was happier with the new arrangement. It gave me a closer look at my wife's naked body and her face.

Dara pulled her closer to him. Menaka moved with a sense of familiarity that indicated that she had now understood how to read her lover's rhythms. Something we still didn't have after nearly a decade of marriage.

Dara made Menaka lie down on her back. Her right leg was folded in the knee with her feet on the bed. Dara got on his side to her left and pulled her left leg over his hips. He then slid his hips forward so his thick erect dick was poking against the top of her left thigh. Menaka slid her ass closer to him, making the dick rub against her crotch.

He then lowered his face onto hers and started kissing her. Menaka's legs were intertwined with dara's and his dick kept hitting her all over her pussy region. Then he held her legs up in the air with his left arm. And then, he started bucking his hips gently, making his dick rub all over her pussy mound and between her thighs.

"Mmm...ahh..." Menaka moaned as the dick presumably rubbed against her clit. I was getting a first hand view of what Menaka had described - Dara's penetration-free fucking.

It seemed a lot more elaborate and aggressive than Menaka had described. He didn't penetrate her, but using his left hand, he guided the dick all over her hairless crotch. He rubbed it hard against her pussy lips, her clit and moved it up and down part of her ass crack, poking against her perineum.

"Ahhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh." Menaka moaned between kisses as her lover's dick played around with her vagina without breaching it.

"You like it, huh?" Dara breathlessly asked.

"Yeahhhhhh...ooooh." Menaka's ass was convulsing and swaying all over.

"You like my thick dick all over your pussy?"

"I do."

"Say it."

"I love your thick dick all over my pussy...mmmmmmmmm."

There was an edge of urgency and submission in Menaka's voice that made me sit up straight. Her hips were bucking up and down, making her ass jiggle even more obscenely.

"You shaved it only for me?"

"I shaved it only for you, lover." she grabbed his neck and now was writhing in his arms.

"You love my dick?"

"I love your...mmmmmmmmmm...love your dick."

"Sooooo.." Dara suddenly stopped moving and positioned the tip of his dick right at the entrance of her cunt.

Menaka stopped moving as well and stared into his eyes.

"Well?" he asked.

Menaka stared at him for a couple of more seconds and nodded.

"You sure?"

"Yesss..." she grabbed his hair and pulled him into a kiss.

Dara slowly moved his hips ahead and the tip of his thick dick breached my wife's cunt. I almost came sitting there thousands of miles away in my cabin as my wife finally fucked our watchman again.

"AAAAAAAAAAA!!" she broke the kiss and yelled with closed eyes as her ass jerked and tried to pull away. But Dara held her hips tight and shoved a little more of the dick in.

"IT'S SO THICKKKKKKKK!!" my wife yelled with tightly shut eyes. And it was thick. Much thicker than mine.

"I'll go slow." he gently kissed her on the cheeks and said.

Slowly, Dara slid more of his cock into my wife's pussy.

"Oh goddd! It's too big," Menaka was barely able to say in short breaths. She felt like a tree stump was splitting her open. But no, it was Dara the watchman. They both felt the other's incredible body heat through their coupled organs. Her walls eagerly stretched to meet him. They ached for it, and her body was hungry for more.

Dara pulled out until his cock head was just about to pop out, then slid back in. He repeated the process and only very slowly sped up as he went. He had only fed her about half of his dick.

"Dara. Please, please...oh god. Slower. Fuckkk!! You're gonna break me!" Menaka moaned uncontrollably.

"I'm just warming you up memsaab, we haven't even started yet." He was telling the truth. He had more to give.

Menaka couldn't answer. Her body was losing control. She'd never felt something like it. Dara slid his cock just till the tip was left before sliding slowly into Menaka, getting her pussy accustomed to his big dick. The arousal from the night had dulled her judgement and kept her body so hungry and desperate to cum. Even at this slow pace it still only took her moments to build to an orgasm.

"Hooo my God!" Menaka moaned as she crunch up. She could feel his hard cock inside her. She could feel her own wetness. She could feel his hands on her body and her marital bed beneath them both. The taboo nature of their pairing made her so turned on that her ears rang. Her pupils were so wide that the dim light of the room seemed bright as mid-day.

"Ohhh. God. Fuuuuck!" Menaka shook under him as her orgasm shattered her mind. Her legs shook lightly as she came on her watchman's dick. Her legs bucked in the air. It was by far the fastest orgasm she'd ever had and it was definitely one of her biggest.

"Haha. That's right. Damn, your pussy is so tight." Dara whispered while kissing her neck during her orgasm.

Her strong response to his cock made his ego swell almost as much as his own penis. He looked down at Menaka's beautiful body, quivering under the might of his cock. He felt her warm walls shudder against his cock head and shaft. She felt as amazing as she looked.

"Do you...want me to stop?" he asked in a concerned voice.

At this question, Menaka opened her eyes and with an eager expression said urgently,

"NO NO NO...keep going...it feels good...it feels good."

Dara smiled. He propped up his hips even more, held my wife's legs far apart and then with one swift motion, rammed the entire length of his thick dick inside.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Menaka's ass thumped up and down the bed as her cunt was enveloped around the thickest dick she had ever experienced.

And sitting in the cabin, I watched with a sense of delight and doom as I watched my wife finally getting fucked by our watchman.

"OHHHHH IT'S SO THICK...IT'S SO GOOD..." Menaka yelled, her hips bucking and thrashing as I saw Dara's dick now buried to the hilt inside her cunt.

The journey that began with her spying on him and Vimla and then prodded along with my help after her dreams about him had reached its logical conclusion. I had been rooting for it. So why did I feel this disconcerting sense of something having gone wrong?

"You're so tight and warm, memsaab." Dara said happily.

He put his left hand on her right ass cheek and pulled her closer so their torsos were now sideways and touching each other. Menaka put her right leg around his waist and drew him in. With her lips, she was kissing her lover's chest hair and shoulders. Having snugly clasped her to himself, Dara started slowly pistoning his dick in and out of my wife's cunt in deep strokes.

"Oh yes...oh yes..." Menaka was now whispering. Through the enhanced filter, I could hear the squelching sounds emanating from her pussy as she got fucked on our bed.

"I love how your smooth bald pussy feels against my skin." Dara said, biting her ear.

Menaka was clinging on to her lover and making guttural sounds corresponding to each stroke. Dara's taut hairy brown ass moved authoritatively as the fucking continued.

"You see what you've been missing?" he asked.

"Hmmmm...oh yesssssssss..." she responded to another purposeful thrust.

With me, Menaka was very silent in bed. I felt a pang of jealousy at how talkative she was being with him.

"NOOOOOOOOOO...DON"T STOP!!" Menaka cried out as Dara took his dick out and pushed her away gently.

"Relax, memsaab. I am just changing positions." he said, pushing her on her back.

"Oh good."

My wife responded by raising her legs, opening them wide and rubbing her waiting pussy.

Dara placed his knees under her thighs, grabbed her ankles and then shoved his dick inside her cunt again.

"Oh yeahhhhhh!!" she responded happily as the dick returned to her cunt.

Dara let go of her legs and bent forward until his face was on top of hers. He kissed her and she kissed him back between moans. He put his hands on her head lovingly and she locked her hands behind his neck pulling him into an embrace. I could clearly see his ass, now covered with sweat, started humping back and forth as he fucked my wife missionary style. Menaka's legs were folded in the knees but obscenely hanging in the air and shaking as she got plowed.

"You like this?" he asked.

"Yessss." she responded in a high pitched voice. "It's so thick!"

"Do you like getting fucked?"

"Yes, I love getting fucked." she said, kissing him.

"Then why did you make me wait so long?" Dara stopped his humping.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn." Menaka let out a squeal of disappointment. She wrapped her legs around his waist and tried to pull him back in.

"Beg for it!" Dara snarkily said. He was now toying with my horny wife.

"I beg you..."

"Beg me to what?"

"Please, I beg you to fuck me."

"Say you are a married high class memsaab who wants to get fucked by her watchman."

"Yes, yes, I am a married high class memsaab who wants to, who needs to get fucked by her watchman."

"Good girl!" he patted her cheeks and continued fucking her.

The missionary style fucking continued like that for about five minutes, punctuated only by Dara's grunts and Menaka's unprecedented moans along with the sounds of their skin. I could not believe the sounds she was making.

That merciless pounding continued for several minutes. I was impressed with Dara's staying power considering this was only the second time he was fucking her. After a while, Dara plopped over on his side and pulled Menaka with him. She was on the bed on her side, her back to him. And he started spoon-fucking her, as they kissed. Menaka's bald triangle of crotch looked so inviting between her legs as the dick kept pounding her. The big tits were flopped over sideways and jiggling with each stroke.

Five minutes of this and then Dara sat up.

"Come with me." he got off the bed.

Menaka, looking like a trashy whore with her make-up smeared all over her face, followed him. He led her to the swiveling chair in front of the computer.

"Bend down and put your forearms on the seat."

Menaka did as was told. She was now bent over naked just inches from the webcam. The hair covered her face. her naked back rose up to her curvy as which then descended into her shapely legs. Dara grabbed her hips and started pounding her standing up. The wheels of the chair made her move back and forth as my wife now got fucked in her 5th position of the night. It had been over twenty minutes and Dara showed no signs of climaxing.

I watched my naked wife standing bent over, squeal and shriek her way through what seemed like an orgasm as the pounding continued. I guessed that from this standing angle, his dick was rubbing against her g-spot inducing the orgasm. ---

"OH GOD OHHH GODDDD OHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Menaka hollered through an orgasm so intense that I couldn't even blink while watching. It took me a while to realize that the intensely wild sight of my wife quaking her way through an orgasm had turned on Dara as much as it had turned me on. When the orgasm wore off and Dara stepped back, I noticed that his dick was covered in cum. I zoomed in on her ass and saw big gobs and streaks of cum leaking down her thighs. the fucking watchman had just dumped his seed inside my wife's cunt!

Dara staggered backwards towards the bed and sat on it.

"That was unbelievable!" he said.

Menaka was still naked and bent over the chair. Slowly, she straightened, looking intensely satisfied and exhausted. Her knees buckled and she just slumped to the floor right there. And then, curled up in a fetal position.

Dara got up with a concerned look on his face and squatted next to her.

"Are you okay memsaab?" he lovingly stroked her ass.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Menaka said, still breathing heavily. She looked a little embarrassed in the aftermath of what had just happened.

"You are loud! Like a hyena!"

"Shut up!" she slapped him and giggled.

"Come on." he said, straightening. "Let's go wash up."

"In a minute." she said in a whiny voice. "I am tired."

"Tired already? Doesn't your husband fuck you that long?"

"He does." she said, slowly sitting up. "But he isn't so...aggressive."

And whose fault was that, I felt like asking her. With my many girlfriends, I was very rough and aggressive. I loved pulling hair, spanking asses, and trying a bunch of different positions. But Menaka always seemed like such a pure and pristine lady in her tastes that I didn't try to push her much. All these years, I had tried maybe 3-4 positions with her, because she always seemed so subdued. Little did I know that all these years, I could've personally unleashed the nympho inside her by being more assertive. Instead, it had taken a watchman to bring out the slut in her.

"Maybe you should bring him to me for lessons." Dara said and chuckled. "Come on now!"

"Eeeeee!"

Menaka squealed as Dara bent down, put his hands on her waist and effortlessly picked her voluptuous body off the floor. I was impressed with the raw gurkha strength in his seemingly wiry body as he casually threw her body over his right shoulder, bent at the waist. Her full ass was curved perfectly next to his face as he carried my giggling wife to the bathroom.

I could hear the sound of water flowing and a lot of giggles for the next couple of minutes. My wife and her lover were obviously washing each others bodies clean of all the sex juices. Finally Dara came out, wearing my bath robe that was tied up. He was followed by Menaka, with a towel wrapped around her body, tucked under her arms. As Menaka was walking towards the wardrobe, everyone heard Ayan's crying

"Mumma....where are you?" Ayan was crying in the living room

I could clearly see the panic on Menaka and Dara's face. Menaka quickly pushed Dara to the other end of the bedroom and wore her bath robe from above and rushed towards her son, crying in the living room. I could clearly hear Dara cursing Ayan for ruining the mood, he clearly wanted more of Menaka.

Almost 15 minutes later Menaka walked in our master bedroom, Dara was standing near the bed naked. His big dick already semi erect.

"After all that, and you're still not done?" She asked with a giggle, motioning with her eyes at Dara's cock.

"Let's go one more time," Dara said, letting his hard cock press on her body. "I'm still not done."

Menaka blushed as she thought, 'After all of that? How many times can this man cum?'

"You know this shouldn't have happened," Menaka said with a slightly embarrassed look on her face.

"No, This should happen every night. Every night should be memsaab nigh, not Vimla night" Dara giggled

"Hmm," she said, leveling her smoky eyes at Dara, "You don't think you've had enough fun for one night?"

"Do you?" Dara said, making his cock twitch against her body.

Menaka felt it's heat. Her heart was pounding with excitement. Dara could almost feel it through his cock. A tiny smile spread across her full lips.

"Ok, but just one more time," she said in a sultry whisper, looking him in the eye, "Then you need to go home."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:00 AM

"This pussy is incredible!" roared a triumphant Dara as he pumped his thick cock in and out of Menaka's tight, drenched pussy.

"Uh! Yeah! God!" Menaka could only reply in a daze of lust.

How long has it been? She thought Dara wouldn't last long after already taking her on the bed and once again in the shower. Menaka laid on her back with her legs in the air, and her limp arms over her head. With each thrust, she became more accustomed to Dara's big cock. Her pussy sucked him in every time he slid out, as if her pussy lips didn't want to let go.

Menaka's eyes were shut and her face was contorted in pleasure as her full lips let gasps escape her open mouth. She felt every contour of Dara's cock as it stretched her, with the head and veiny shaft diving in and out at a steady pace. Her pussy held him lovingly, as each of his thrusts brought pleasurable sensations, flooding her brain with feel-good chemicals. She had no idea sex could feel this good. She was stretched and stimulated in ways she had never felt before. Dara looked down at his perfect slut. With every pump, her soft, big round tits bounced up and down. Dara's breathing was already rapid and labored as sweat beaded on his forehead, but he was only just beginning.

1:30 AM

PLAT PLAT PLAT. The sounds of Dara's thin wiry body pounding my wife's hourglass frame filled the bedroom. Menaka was on her knees and elbows with her back arched across our marital bed getting pumped and stretched by the fattest cock she's ever had. Her wet pussy juices flowed as she pushed back on Dara's thrusts, matching his motion and devouring his cock with her body. She was quickly falling in love with this new position. Her pussy was getting hit in spots she didn't know she had. Sometimes when Dara bottomed out inside of her, she rubbed her ass side to side, trying to feel every inch of his cock.

Menaka's head fell forward with her arms above her head. This gave her an amazing arch on her back. Dara's eyes exploded as he took in the view. Her toned back was like a valley that led up on her perfect ass cheeks, like two mountains meeting at the summit. Dara stopped moving and just admired the view on top of the mountain.

Menaka, not realizing Dara even stopped moving, kept slamming her ass back in his cock. Dara was doing no work. Menaka was on a sexual journey. She wanted to coax out her orgasm with this amazing tool. Her eyes were closed and she enjoyed the 'beating' her ass was taking. At one point, one of her hands traveled on top of her breast while the other went to her mouth. She bit one of her fingers while whimpering.

Menaka opened her eyes and turned slightly to look back at Dara.

"I can't believe you're really fucking me! Oh-fuckkk!" She moaned as she threw her head back.

"Feels good, huh?" Dara asked.

"It feels so gooood. I can't help it." Her eyes were glued onto Dara's as she leveled her gaze at him.

Dara almost lost it. The way her body looked. That sexy face she was making as she stared into his eyes while biting her finger. Dara wanted to punish her for being so damn sexy. And that's what he did.

Not taking his eyes off her, he started thrusting harder and faster. Menaka's voice started to pick up.

"Oh!! God!! Wait, wait. Slow down!!"

Dara didn't answer. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into a kiss. Her body had an amazing curve while she was pumped furiously. Dara broke the kiss and snarled.

"You glad we fucking now, huh? All that teasing got you what you wanted." Slapping her ass a few times in succession.

"Dara!! Fuck!! Yessss. Give it to meeee." Menaka moaned uncontrollably.

"Oh I'm going to give it to you memsaab." Dara laughed while not stopping his furious pace.

"Oh god I'm cumming! Ah! Ah! Oooh!" Menaka cried out in a flurry of speech as another orgasm rocked her body.

"FUCK YES!" Dara screamed as her muscles contracted rhythmically, milking his hard cock.

He pulled out his dick and erupted, dropping globs of cum into the valley made by Menaka's sexy toned milky back.

2:30 AM
With short, quick strokes, Dara brought the thickest aspect of his cock to Menaka's sensitive opening. He sawed inside her with determination and focus. She gasped for air as the pleasure took her breath away. Dara listened to her body as he looked down at her on all fours. Her milky back looked up at him and her jiggling ass applauded him, encouraging him to continue for as long as he could. When he felt that Menaka was adjusting to his short strokes, Dara pumped himself deep, all the way in, causing Menaka to gasp and moan loudly. Dara repeated this pattern as his hands spanked her ass, gripped her waist, wandered over her smooth legs, and kneaded her tits. Switching between short and long, deep strokes, Dara felt enormous to Menaka. With his incredible technique, Menaka felt that Dara was hitting even the spots that were shallow. Her wet pussy sang his praises in chorus with her happy moans.

"Who's pussy is this, memsaab?" demanded Dara, slapping her big, tight ass.

"Ohhhh! Oh god!" Menaka moaned as he filled her.

"Who's pussy?!"

"It's yours Dara! Ah! Yes!"

"That's fucking right! How does it feel to finally have my big cock fucking you?" Dara grunted.

"It - ah - feels - ah - amazing! You're so fucking big"

"Ever been fucked like this?" Dara demanded.

"No! Never like this!" Menaka gasped. "So good!"

"Your husband fuck you like this?" He asked as he smacked her ass.

"No one fucks me like this!" She admitted.

"Haha, that's what I thought," gloated Dara as he pushed his thick cock to the base into her tight vagina, hitting her deepest spots.

Dara thought of the recent times how Menaka was acting like a memsaab and ignoring him for so many days. Dara's brow dripped with sweat as he made Menaka's pussy pay for her months of teasing. He was fucking her as hard and as fast as he could. He watched as her ass bounced against his body and listened to her moans grow louder. Menaka's hair lay splayed around her head and her eyes were shut. Her facial expression twisted as Dara's pounding cock gripped her senses. She breathed heavily from her mouth between gasps and moans. Menaka was his now.

3:00 AM.

Menaka knelt between Dara's legs, licking his heavy cock and stroking his wide girth with both of her delicate hands. She tasted her fresh nectar on him. With a mischievous smile, she looked into Dara's sweaty face and hungry eyes.

"I always imagined the first time we had sex was good. I never thought it would feel this good," she growled.

"Does your husband make you feel like this? Tell me honestly." Dara asked her and I felt a piercing blow in my chest.

Menaka looked down for a split second, flashing her long lashes. She knew what he wanted to hear.

"No. He doesn't." Her black dove eyes looked deep into his.

Her mischievous smile never broke. Dara groaned victoriously as she gave him a hard lick with her whole tongue starting from the base to the tip, never breaking eye contact.

"Aren't you glad we're finally doing this?" Dara said as he reclined back in my bed, his fingers lacing together behind his head.

He wore an arrogant grin as he watched my wife lick his cock.

"Mmm..." Menaka playfully feigned at being deep in thought as she smacked Dara's hardening cock against her chin as if she were pondering.

"Yes," she admitted, laughing with her bright smile.

"Me too. You're the perfect memsaab. You've really got it in you." Dara said confidently.

"What?" Menaka asked, with most of her attention focused on admiring Dara's heavy, swelling rod in her hands.

"Well my cock, now," Dara snickered.

Menaka laughed. She stroked him with two hands several more times before taking him down her throat. Dara laid back in my bed and moaned loudly in pleasure as Menaka treated him with her skilled mouth, slurping and humming on it with pleasure as she did.

3:30 AM

Menaka lay in prone bone position, propped up on her elbows making her back arch and ass pop spectacularly. Dara noticed. He walked around the bed and got behind her, gripping his hefty cock in one hand as he slid it into Menaka. Slowly at first, Dara pushed all the way to his balls. Menaka's slick opening devoured every inch.

"Oh my God," she muttered, "It's so deep."

Picking up the pace, Dara was soon pounding her relentlessly. Menaka's sexy creamy ass bounced with each descent. Dara was taking her as he propped himself in a plank position, pounding away for minutes and building Menaka to another one of a dozen orgasms.

Dara leaned down and started to kiss her neck. He would occasionally bite her ear and whisper dirty things that would make Menaka's mind succumb further to the debauchery that was taking place.

"I fucking own this pussy now." Dara whispered.

Menaka didn't answer but ground her ass harder back on his cock. She could not get enough of Dara's deep penetration while simultaneously being stretched.

"I'm going to keep giving you my cock. If I feel nice I'll let your hubby watch while I take his pretty wife over and over again." Dara smacked her ass a few times.

"Oh god. Oh god. Yesss. Fuck me with this big cock whenever you want. Don't stop!! FUCKK I'M CUMMING!!" Menaka pleaded while she was pounded into the bed she shared with her husband.

Dara continued to pound as she uncontrollably twitched on his rod. Menaka let out a deep wail as her legs twitched and her toes curled. By now, Menaka lost count of what time it was and how many times she had orgasmed. She was focused on the pleasure this cock was giving her.

4:00 AM

Menaka balanced atop Dara's cock as she rode him, running her hands through her silky smooth hair. She caught a glance of herself in the mirror as she watched Dara's thick cock slide into her with great pleasure. She felt so confident and content, and her reflection showed it. A devilish smile appeared on her face as she thought of an idea. She hopped off and turned her body towards the mirror on all fours.

She wiggled her big ass in the air and invited Dara, "Come fuck me like a dog," the smile never fading from her face.

Obediently, Dara sat up and positioned himself to mount her. As he got close, Menaka reached behind her and wrapped her fingers around his thick cock. It's heat and hardness impressed her as she gave it a few pumps. She smiled excitedly and bit her lip. With anticipation, she guided his cock into her wet hole. Dara began to thrust into Menaka's depths as she looked over her shoulder at him and smirked. Dara picked up the pace, getting focused. Menaka was thrusting her ass back meeting his strokes. Slapping sounds filled the room. Panting, he looked up from his prize to see their reflection in the mirror.

There he was again, balls deep in this young, gorgeous wife, in their own bedroom no less, as she moaned and cried out for more. He saw their contrasting bodies with his body being his and hers being one of a goddess. No man of his caliber had any business fucking her. Now, he was balls-deep in Menaka, his sexy, young, voluptuous, and married memsaab; fucking her while she smiled with satisfaction as she felt him stretch her tight pussy.

She came again on Dara's thick cock, loudly moaning, "YES Dara.....OHHHHHYEEEAAAAAAA!"

Dara was close. He gave her a few more rounds of thrusts before pulling out and nutting all over her ass and back, bellowing like an animal. For several minutes, the couple collapsed in the same position, sweating, wordlessly panting, and dazed with lust.

I had seen it all for myself on the screen, I still had a hard time believing it. This was at least the seventh time Dara was cumming in one night, and he was still able to get hard. Maybe it was a lot closer to a dozen. The volume of his loads was not decreasing as he blasted load after load onto my wife and into her mouth. This old thin wiry Gurkha was able to give Menaka, a voluptuous goddess a run for her money. I knew from the previous encounter that this guy was a machine able to get hard and cum for 3 or 4 rounds, but this night, he was pulling out all the stops. He was a fucking maniac. Menaka was on the same level. I had never seen this level of raw sexual need come from my lovely wife. We have great sex. But this was something else. Something pure, in a primal sense. I wish I could have seen it all in person, sitting next to her on bed.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 06 (ShadowRising321 version) - by ShadowRising321 - 13-03-2023, 12:35 PM