Poll: What excites you most -When someone sees or touches your wife, if so where?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
See - boobs
21.29%
53 21.29%
See - butt
15.26%
38 15.26%
See - pussy or full nude
13.25%
33 13.25%
Touches boobs
20.08%
50 20.08%
Touches butt
19.68%
49 19.68%
Touches pussy
10.44%
26 10.44%
Total 249 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Small joys for open minded husbands
(19-04-2019, 01:59 PM)star.one007 Wrote: This incident happened few months back when me and my wife (Vani) were travelling in a bus at night. Usually for whole night travel, theses busses would stop two times for bathroom. if you miss these stops then you need to request them for a stop but they usually stop in middle of highway and ask you to go behind bushes, so we have no way to know who is watching our women from behind.

Same thing happened to us, my wife wanted to go and I requested driver to stop. Bus was stopped side of highway, we went to go back side of the bus so there would be less light. We went down, walked few yards away from bus and went a bit towards bush, behind a tree. Vani, removed her knob, pulled her bottom down, skidded her pink panty down and sat down, stretching her round white ass and started pissing.

Suddenly I heard few steps approaching us, I turned back to see a couple from bus also came along. They walked so quickly that we don't have time to recover, there my gorgeous Vani bottom exposed pissing. Both of them saw my Wife's butt. I couldn't make sound or object a guy looking my wife like that, if so whole people in bus would know. Both of them started smiling as they saw her, he shown her the way asking her to join my wife. She in-turn pushed him away trying to close his eyes. Imagine my experience a stranger couple watching her ass and smiling at her nudity.

My wife is done and started coming back, but she bent her face down with shy as the guy was trying to embarrass her by looking at her face. I asked my wife, do you know what happened? she said I don't want to know. In-front of him, I hugged my wife and turned her towards him so that he would see her face, while I pressed her butt.

I enjoyed this incident, every time whenever I imagine it. See guys these are the small joys. cuckload couple pm me personally we can share our views....

uploading a look alike pic so to excite you

[Image: 2vmy5up.jpg]

[Image: Fgf1-Lr-CWIAIv-E.jpg]
అమ్మ ప్రేమికుల కోసం అంకితం ఈ థ్రెడ్
https://xossipy.com/thread-45345-page-84.html
సెక్స్ మీద అవగాహన కోసం 
https://xossipy.com/thread-49634-post-55...pid5520012
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Small joys for open minded husbands - by stories1968 - 13-03-2023, 04:39 AM
RE: Small joys for open minded husbands - by magu - 01-10-2020, 12:30 AM
RE: Small joys for open minded husbands - by magu - 01-10-2020, 12:35 AM