Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Kareena collapsed onto me, our bodies now jelly after this energetic, arduous fuck. Both of us were gasping for breath, recovering from this ordeal. Her massive sweaty breasts were squashed against my chest as we lied there. I probably could have fallen asleep, but I knew it was not be.

"Alright, whore. Slide off." Jacqueline stated, breaking the silence, pushing a weakened, gasping, sweaty Kareena off from on top of me. Kareena fell to my side, landing on her back, her thong still on but useless, not covering her bare pussy, now dripping with my cum, her massive breasts pointing upward, her nipples still hard.

I was on my back, gasping for breath as I recovered, my dick plopped onto my stomach, covered in Kareena's cum and my own. It wasn't hard as concrete anymore but it was still pretty impressive. Jacqueline clearly thought so, as she leaned over and ran one finger along my slick cock, gathering the juices on her finger before she brought it to her mouth and licked it off.

"Well Gaurav..." Jacqueline began, as her fingers curled around my slick cock. "You can forget all about that whore. Now it's time for the main event."

"Just... give me a minute." I gasped, still recovering from my exertions with my sister-in-law.

"Aw, don't tell me you don't have more in the tank?" Jacqueline asked. "I know how much you cum, and I know that was not enough. I know you need more. I know you need me."

She gripped my cock and began to lazily stroke some life back into it.

"I know the whore is punishing you for cheating on her, but don't forget, you never told me you had a whore on the side." Jacqueline stated. "Here's one thing you need to learn Gaurav. When you have a slut, you need to open your mind to them. Spill all your secrets, the things you don't tell your wife. They need to know everything, or this whole thing falls apart. Sluts are the church guys like you worship at, and you need to confess to them all of your sins."

She kept slowly stroking me, her hand now soaked with sex-juices.

"Is there anyone else, besides me and her?" Jacqueline asked.

"No." I grunted, as my dick started stiffening.

"What will you do for me, to let me know exactly where your dick is going? What will you do to make this up to me?" Jacqueline asked.

"I don't know." I grunted out as she kept stroking me.

"What punishment will you accept, what are you willing to do, what risk will you put your marriage through just to show me that you will never do this again?" Jacqueline clarified.

"I... I... oh, fuck,...I," I stammered. "I'll tell Priya how hot you are."

"Is that right?" Jacqueline purred.

"I'll tell my wife how beautiful you are... ugh... how sexy you are. How it's a wonder you're not married. I'll withhold sex for awhile. It'll make her compare herself to you, and let her think I want a girl with a body like yours, and not hers." I told her.

"Mmm, that's not bad. It's a wonder she's never realized how much sexier I am than her." Jacqueline purred. "Does it turn you on, Gaurav, that your sweet lovely wife is now simply a tool to make your sex life better for your affairs with us? Your wife is a prop. A sex tool who's best use is being left out of the bedroom. And really, a sex tool that's best use is being left out of the action is really kind of useless. She doesn't deserve to be getting any dick whatsoever."

"But you don't need her anyway." Jacqueline continued. "Just imagine me in her place. Me being the perfect housewife, the perfect slut wife that every man really wants. Cooking your meals. Waiting for you to get home, wearing a perfect, wifely sundress, pristinely made-up at all times. I would be the perfect wife to all your neighbors, the beautiful, gorgeous wife that reminds of the wife they dreamed of having. The wife that reminds them of how wives use to be. I would stay at home, cause you would be the big strong, working man that would never want his wife to have to work. You leave me in charge of your house, your bank account, and I would be the sunny housewife you dreamed of having. I would be gorgeous and pretty, in those airy-little sundresses, pretty lipstick, and a flower in my hair. The neighborhood husbands and wives would be jealous. But they wouldn't see the tiny underwear I love wearing. They wouldn't see the way I would greet you after a long day's work. They wouldn't see the way I would bring you a drink, or rub your shoulders, or suck your cock. They wouldn't see the way I would ease your stress by letting you fuck my ass as hard as you need to, and forget about your troubles. The neighbors would see me as a pretty, pregnant 50's-throwback housewife. But you would know I'm your perfect, dirty, knocked-up slut."
I groaned in pleasure as she finished her vision of the future.

"Do you like that Gaurav?" she purred. "Do you love it? I think you do." she added with a laugh. I looked down and realized my shaft was now throbbing hard with need once again, wet and smooth with sex-juices. "Well, it looks like you're ready, and so am I. So get up."

I sat up and cleared my shaky head. As I did, Jacqueline got on all fours next to me, presenting her thong-covered ass to me. I got on my knees as she spoke up.

"I want to be your knocked up slut as soon as possible, Gaurav, but right now, you know how I want it." Jacqueline panted, reaching back, peeling her thong to the side, showing off her bare ass to me. As I got behind her, and saw the way her ass-cheeks parted naturally, revealing her tight, ready asshole, I knew exactly what she was craving.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 12-03-2023, 09:18 PM