Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Jacqueline looked up at the bouncing slut in front of her then maneuvered herself to a better position, directly behind Kareena. Still maintaining a firm grip on Kareena's hair, Jacqueline reared back with her other hand and...

SPANK!

"UGHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSS!" Kareena grunted, this slight pain caused by Jacqueline an intense pleasure for her. This sex was about her. She was getting pleasured in multiple ways by me and Jacqueline. Right now, she was the star of this threesome.

SPANK!

"AHHHH! FUCK YEAH!" Kareena screamed out as Jacqueline slapped her firm ass again. Kareena's pace increased. Sweat was dripping from her naked body as she rode my dick. Kareena reached back and swept her hair out of Jacqueline's grip.

"Help me!" Kareena gasped. "Help me fuck him harder! I need to fuck him harder!"

Jacqueline looked at Kareena curiously as the older slut's speed bounced faster. Then, she slid her hands onto Kareena's back, just above her ass as she bounced on top of me. Jacqueline leaned forward, getting a little above Kareena, then, using her arms, she helped force Kareena downward as she bounced, using her own arm strength combined with Kareena's driving ass to fuck my cock as hard as possible.

"Holy fuck!" I screamed out.

"That's it, bitch! That's it!" Kareena squealed in approval, now fucking me harder than I had ever been fucked.

"You like this, whore?!" Jacqueline asked. "You like this! I don't want to help you, cunt. I just want you to stop grunting like a whore so I can get to work!"

"I need to cum! I need it!" Kareena begged. Jacqueline's firm arms were flexing as she helped drive Kareena into me.

"Gaurav?!" Kareena called out, eyes lidded in pleasure and glassy with lust, gasping as if she was getting close. "Gaurav! I need you to... oh, fuck yes... I need you to accept your punishment before I cum. I need it!"

"Whatever.... fuck yes! Whatever you want!" I grunted out. My dick was tingling with pleasure. It was a wonder I hadn't cum yet.

"When you fuck around on me, you pay! No one fucks around on me! I'm always the girl on the other side! FUCK YES!" Kareena squealed. "So... if you fuck around on me, I'll fuck with you. SHIT YES! I... I... I... I want.... if you fuck with me, I'll fuck up your life. FUCK! I'll make you humiliate my ugly troll of my sister... even though you love her SO much! That's it, keep fucking me! I want you to fuck your wife, if you can even get it up for her. I want you to fuck her, and when you cum, I want you to scream my name! Scream my fucking name when you fuck my little sister! Will you do that for me!? Will you accept your punishment!?"

"YES! FUCK YES! I love it! Whatever you fucking want!" I grunted. I knew this was beyond foolish for me to do, but at the moment, nothing sounded hotter at that moment than to humiliate my wife in that way. Humiliate her in favor of her older sister. "I'll do it! I'LL DO IT!"

"Will you scream my name!?" Kareena asked. "WILL YOU SCREAM MY NAME???" she screamed.

"YESSSSSSSS! I'LL SCREAM YOUR FUCKING NAME!" I screamed.

"FFFFFUUUUCCKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Kareena screamed at the top of her lungs. Kareena drove into me as the wave of bliss hit us both. My balls finally exploded, and cum began to fire from my shaft at a furious rate. Her pussy tightened and clenched around me as a long awaited orgasm hit her.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kareena squealed.

"FUCKKKKKK YESSSSS!" I grunted. Kareena's cunt gripped my cock, smothering it with tightness, coaxing me to empty my cum deep inside of her. And by God, that's what I was doing.

"I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!" Kareena babbled as she rode the wave of pleasure, her cunt spasming around my shaft as it pumped a huge load of cum deep inside of her, bathing her womb with it, soaking her fertile eggs. Even though, at this point, we knew this was a redundant act, that the deed was done. But by God that wouldn't stop us from doing it over and over again, just to make sure. To ensure we were fulfilling our biological imperative.

My cock was pumping cum from my swollen, overfilled balls, relieving the pressure from the hours of teasing these sluts put me through. It just kept pumping and pumping, filling her up. She was grinding into me, making sure all of my cum got as deep inside of her as possible. Our bodies were tense as we rode out these orgasms. Jacqueline's hands were digging into Kareena's ass cheeks, squeezing them roughly as she forced her fellow slut down onto me, making sure we both were receiving maximum pleasure. And finally, as I felt a bead of cum slide out of her cunt along my shaft, pooling on my balls, our bodies relaxed.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 12-03-2023, 06:25 PM